Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Day 3 Breakfast at 8 a.m. . then I had urge to do some touristy stuff so took the boat to Grand Palace area to explore markets there.. Nothing interesting so again pockets on return not exactly empty. Returned to Saphan Taksin by the boat as well then walked to soi 49 hoping for change of status of Madrid Café but no. definitely looks it’s closed for good. Then to Foodland as I was supposed to have lunch there with reader. In the morning I was thinking about sending message to Kiwi306 as I suspected he may still be in Thailand. When we finished lunch and headed for the exit who , whole in smiles is seating at the last table ? Kiwi306 himself. Very nice, unexpected reunion, we had a chat and agreed to meet in the evening afternoon. Then rain started so I parked myself in hotel, waiting for FuBoy from evening one to arrive for short time stamp collecting seminar. Really funny guy with no boring minute while with him. He is pressing me for long time and for sure we will have one but I decided to take things slowly with him. Rain stopped when he left and at 21.30 I walked to Midnight bar for a meetup with spoon and kiwi306. None of m favorite waiter was there , Lao guy showed bit later but was already reserved for tonight by guy he walked in with. We decided on Moonlight for tonight. It was quite crowded , rare feast there recently , at least dozen of models including long time not see Khun, certainly back in shape, perhaps even in the best shape of them all. Babe was absent. There was dearth of floor boys , just 5 only but as I say all I need is one bar and one boy . In this case Y, not seen there for a while . We both recognized each other immediately so I invited him for a drink and placing him between spoon and me as spoon knows him as well. Of course LT time deal sealed immediately , this time no excuses he needs to go at 3 am like last few times . But before we retired to hotel all of us went to Happy Beer Garden enthusiastically welcomed by Joy , the waitress. Time in the room was like old good days, Y is definitely a gem of the boy and I made sure he was properly compensated for his efforts.
  2. exactly opposite to my preferences. It means all buys have a chance , short and tall
  3. it was simply because no suitable candidate appeared.
  4. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    take it from me, get used to it
  5. Day 2 After he left at 5 I thought I will sleep a bit but no , my sleep pattern was ruined by the jet lag. So as soon as they opened breakfast room at Raya at 6 I was there. At 11 am. I visited spoon in his hotel to catch up with news as we did not see each other for good 2 years. Upon learning his friend YT is coming from Malaysia tomorrow I asked to ask him to bring me pack of excellent Malaysian lose leaf tea BOH. It was quite a long walk back to my hotel , I went to XONE to exchange some money and around 4 pm exhausted by jet lag, long walk and heat I collapsed on the bed . Slept soundly till 20.30. After making myself handsome again I went to Midnight bar, P the waiter was not there but I have also another object of adoration , their new Lao host . ( to be exact he was new in January) . Since boy is super skinny one may wonder what’s going on but I like his face. Bought him a drink and soon Spoon arrived . We decided to try Tawan today. Not exactly crowded but not empty either . Plenty of boys outnumbering patrons 2 to 1. Many veterans including once very famous Mekhin. Looking at boys on display old saying came to my mind ‘ one can chase boy from bar but can’t chase bar from boy” there were at least 3 new , very attractive guys , including one quite heavily tattooed and another one who was top in , you guessed rightly, ‘special ‘show. Unfortunately typical Tawan disease of palms outstretched and asking for tip on every turn killed my mood quite a bit even if I liked all 3 new guys a lot. I don’t mind tipping but rather do it on my own will , not because I’m nagged for it. My parting 100 baht for best looking guy got that heavily tattooed and it was met with applause so I suspect he may be very new there. It was fun even if bit upsetting one. At midnight we went to Dreamboys but since bar was to close in less then 1 hr many boys were already taken but evens from those left on the stage I’d pick up few. But I did not as I had hopes about that Lao host. Unfortunately he was already sitting with somebody so I went to Foodland for my 62 baht soup , then made walk through the area, even passed by Moonlight but two mamasans sitting outside told me they are already closing – come tomorrow. So I returned home empty handed but looking at bright side – pockets not exactly empty.
  6. Day 1 I had even enough time to exchange some money in train station exchange booths. What I noticed there are few more of them and very important - Kasikorn Bank booth to the right as we enter station area which so far had the same rates like rest of kiosks in the airport, now has the same rates like station exchanges. On the train I announced my arrival to spoon and former member “reader”. Spoon told me he is heading for Good Boys and will wait for me there. Soon after he send me a picture of him sitting with one of their boys known to me - one who once arrived on motorbike to my hotel but on departure still asked for taxi money. You may recall the story . Lets call him FuBoy , short for funny boy. Promised to wait for me. When walking through Thaniya on that steamy night I noticed dearth of tourists. Raya upgraded me to bit more spacious room, I showered, shave and at about 12,30 am marched to Good Boys. Reader , upon learning I’m heading to GoodBoys, recommended me one of their boys , knowing I’m looking for muscles. Bar was full when I entered with show going on Joyful reunion in the bar , with both spoon and FuBoy and when I told him about readers recommendation , spoon told me “ boy is standing right in front of you “. Indeed he was so making him seat beside and ordering him drink was easy and instant. Lets call him GMB (Goodboys Muscle Guy) . he agreed to an off immediately. Hey even with bar full there were more boys than patrons, clingy and kissy , excellent introduction to my trip. Soon all 4 of us went to Foodland to eat something and then parted ways with spoon and his boy. He impressed me indeed. At one point of night he went to bathroom , I heard bum gun running and then he went to shower to clean himself even better, That earned him 500 extra tip on dismissal.
  7. Getting there I was really planning trip in the last decade of August but when spoon told me he just boked trip for last decade of July I decided to change my plans even if airfares this year are prohibitive indeed. But who cares. Trump may have his fun I may have mine, specially when my friend is there said I and soon I had a ticket. Positive side was that it was unusually cheap to select desired seat , 10 $ vs usual 50 $ or so and hotel prices very affordable . so something for something. Another reason was that my 2 most favorite guys D and L were in Bangkok so was third one I had high hopes to meet. About week before flight all hopes were ruined . In short sequence , first L and few days later D went home to Cambodia for the same reason – mothers landed hospital. I got pictures of mother on hospital beds , but no, none of boys asked for any assistance. That was reason I keep extremely discreet about me coming to Bangkok as I did not want D to do something stupid out of financial need i.e. coming to see me in Bangkok. L case was easier as he informed me that he is planning to stay home till at least mid November. Instead I did something smart and purchased return ticket to Phnom Penh. Same Trumpian story - expensive ticket but at least hotels were priced for poor pensioners. Departure time was very pleasant just past noon and arrival not bad at 10 pm, connection in Toki was smooth and arrival in Bangkok even better as our Thai aircraft parked at the gate practically across from immigration so it was very short walk to Priority Line where only few people were waiting. I travel light so no luggage to claim but I managed to buy 15 days SIM card and in exactly 21 minutes from leaving the aircraft I was on the escalator down to train station - always one of most pleasant moments of every trip.
  8. Wow , they made it ! Congratulations and good luck with new place to Guido , cat and their staff
  9. hope they did not run out of ketchup, salt and pepper either
  10. I'd love to but from where I'm it's almost impossible to fly to Bangkok using only budget airlines. I did it only once and only because I had my friend's funeral to attend on my way. as for Cathay , for time being they have most attractive airfares from here for both October and January .
  11. because world is generally poor place and can't afford qualified contractors
  12. no, Cathay Pacific flies over Russia. How I know ? Flew with them in January
  13. I wish I could say the same
  14. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    by car or train ?
  15. so much for relaying on what mamasans say. That's the reason I rarely enlist their help , preferring to talk to guys directly . great report indeed, thank you and like others, waiting for October installment.
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I wonder how do you know?
  17. If they deport him to his native Uganda he may be facing death as it's aging despot is super homophobic
  18. really ? today is only Thursday , Aug 13 and they have snapshot for next Monday ? Amazing technology ! and a Grace

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.