Everything posted by vinapu
-
Would you enroll in an erotic drawing class even if you can't draw?
If somebody is invited for a meal why he should bring something? That, in my book , amounts to a paying for a meal one was invited to . As you said ' some people have NO class"
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
what is better that boy sleeping naked in my bed ? Two boys sleeping naked in my bed. I for one like cold but only natural cold, not AC created one so usually keep room temperature at 26 centigrades, no excuses for sleeping fully dressed i.e. in briefs. Some guys try though but I remove them mercilessly. Had even one who protested quite loudly and had to remind him he is at work. That was last I saw him.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Day 13 L was sleeping deeply and likely did not notice my arrival but at some point I found him wrapped around me so my guess is at some point of night he did. .It was actually very pleasant situation warranting tip on top of agreed tip . In the morning few romantic moments , L went his way and I took shower , packed my stuff including , yes , tablet and went down to meet my remork driver who offered me to take met to the airport for 10 $ and 5000 riels. Pretty long way and not the fastest more of transport but air in the morning was very pleasant and I like my 50 minutes ride. Actually I was bit of anxious as my last two times flying out of Phnom Penh were breezy . Last year morning flight was cancelled and I was forced to spend 8 hrs. at Pochentong waiting for afternoon one . In January it was another cancellation and we were driven back to hotel in the city but that was blessing in disguise as that enabled me to meet my schoolmate first time after 40 years. This time it was all breeze , I even managed to have 8$ breakfast - tea and baguette at the airport. Aircraft took off few minutes earlier and landed at Swampy 15 mins before schedule so when exchanging my Pattaya bus voucher for a ticket for 2 pm. they offered me space in 1 p.m. bus but I declined opting for lunch in coupon restaurant by gate 8 instead. Exchanged some money as well. On the bus I took time to catch up with the forum as fortunately nobody was sitting beside me in the last row. I also let bkkmfj know I’m coming and we agreed to meet at new Complex restaurant Schatzi in the evening . In Pattaya again I opted for Zing hotel on the main road and was even treated with upgrade for bigger room . At 6.30 pm as I approached Schatzi I saw bkkmfj and familiar , although never seen before figure sitting beside him , no one less that our dear and beloved Olddaddy. Finally ! My forum member # 42 met in person . I ordered my schnitzel and must say it surpasses and exceeded expectation. Two weeks later typing this I still feel the taste. After covid claimed Alt Heidelberg on Bitch Road I never thought I will tase such decent schnitzel in Pattaya but now obviously I realized I was wrong. Engaging conversation with both guys, we even discussed golden faucets, after all it was Olddaddy at the table , Very happy we finally met ! At one point Daddy went he way, bkkmfj and me decided to do the walk through the Supertown but since nothing really triggered by attention I suggested Boyztown and bkkmfj agreed. While walking through the main soi I noticed very attractive guy in front of Toy Boys but for now we kept walking toward XBoys and when we entered show just started. What surprised us in the soi was most well known guy from B Boys break dance troupe working as barker for the bar. Soon we realized that he is still active performer. Show at XBoys is always very progressive and deprived of any sense of modesty , in short , it’s what boy show should be. Lots of flesh on display and all of it can be sampled if one invests in drink or three for the boy(s) . Atmosphere was good and fun filled although sound was too loud , bordering on occupational hazard for the boys. But that can be said about many a bar in Thailand. After the show bkkmfj went home as youngsters those days are somewhat weak and getting easily tired and I went to ToyBoys to take closer look at that boy who drew my attention. He was still available but I decided to take my time . When buying drink I noticed price list and yes , they have published tip for Short time of 1500 and double of that for Long Time . Soon my ‘target ‘ was sitting beside me treated with drink. Long Time accepted enthusiastically . Cambodian , good English , interesting life story ( had farang boyfriend who died already ). We took 2 motorsais to my hotel at 60 a person and soon I could admire up very close what so far I could sample just up close only. That was piece of art attached to him , that’s beyond doubt and I liked what I saw and could feel . Even he noticed proudly ‘ you like it ?”. We had chemistry and that helped with more or less sleepless night of fun.
-
No more Fast track
welcome to paradise
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Tell me something I don't know, he, he
-
Show Schedules?
it may also cause him to leech unto you next time as soon as you enter his bar
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
of course I wouldn't , it was just my last drink so we are talking 4-6 $ max. Guys should stop me from leaving , it's not that I ghosted them , quite opposite I gave my goodbye hug to everybody individually. But they were drunk too to a degree I guess. Yes and yes, naked and still under the sheets. I know he was tired so my escape to the bar was kind of charity to let him to catch some uninterrupted sleep. We both benefited .
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Day 12 GB (Grindr Boy) arrived on the dot. It was great to actually host again somebody muscly and meaty. Fact that he was very enthusiastic and well equipped added to the enjoyment. We had two session of gymnastics broken but few hours of sleep. Nothing beats waking up next to hunky hunk. He was not in rush to leave but eventually we felt the same thing – we need to eat something. Venue of choice - very pleasant and popular Chet Café beside wat Ounalom. Quite expensive for Cambodia as well but we are not talking taking loan, no, no. Only then we said our good byes, both hoping to meet again in the future. He got his tip and pocketed it without even bothering to look at it. For my last night I’m changing hotel again. As it was close to noon, I packed my goodies fast, perhaps too fast as when reception called cleaner to see if room is OK, she called back that I left my tablet . I went up to collect it , making sure cleaner got her spoils. My next hotel is very new place, built this year called Scenic hotel. Is right in front of Night Market, very good area , walking distance to jetty where evening cruises start. There’s nice restaurant on street level with few exotic items on the menu apart from more of less regular stuff. See below : I paid for room with the view and got one although view itself was very urban , jungle of concrete but after all that is city center. I liked the room ale everything smelling new and fresh. I let my today’s companion , L know I’m already in hotel and he arrived in about 1 hr. Since I told reception I will have friend coming they directed him straight to the room , at the same time calling me “ your friend just arrived” so we met right at elevator on my floor. Charming as before – we met several times before but I detected few changes . He got bit chuby and admitted he neglected his gym routine for a while but now it’s back at it. It was actually quite acceptable. What I found less encharming was his new disease – smarthponosis. This was his part new to me but it was clear he has issue dropping his phone from his hands. Somehow though he did and we has quite engaging 2 hr. reunion with accompaniment of quite heavy rain . When it suddenly stopped I suggested we take evening cruise. He applauded idea claiming he never took one which sounded plausible as he is from town about 30 mins by motorbike on other side of Mekong . It was just few step from hotel and we sailed off for our 1 hr. cruise. Only few people on the boat but we made sure they make some money and ordered some meal. My 5$ ticket included also can of pop, his 5000 riels included just the view. It was actually very nice cruise with cool , fresh air on the river. After cruise rain started again so we really got lucky with dry window. That did not bother us a since we could continue our reunion between the sheets. His hands were trying to grasp phone from time to time so I gave up at one point and let him have it. At 11pm he suggested we indulge in real sleep as he had some chores in the morning so I started my charitable disposition and told him ‘ you sleep and I go to the bar “. Few minutes later I was in tuk-tuk and 2 minutes later at Space Hair again. It was quite empty – just 5 boys and only one client sitting with one of boys without treating him with drink. Not exactly my style so I ordered drinks for guys , soon next round and by 1.30 I was pretty drunk and so were boys. I ordered my last and final drink and , being imbibed , forget to pay for it. !!! Eternal shame on me. Bar got it’s money as one of boys paid for me and send me message in WhatsApp that he did. Too bad my flight is early , otherwise I’d go and reimburse him even if he said don’t worry. One more reason to go there next time. Short ride to hotel , driver suggested to take me to the airport in the morning and I agreed telling him to be there at 8.30
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
to enhance my sense of belonging I'm pretty sure my next trip report, whenever it will be, will extoll of charms of travelling in Etihad's first class
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Day 11 At 10 am D decided to go home to refresh and promised to be back at 11. 50 with car, like he expressed “ he has access to”. I in meantime packed up as upon return I will be switching to Sun and Moon hotel , right beside Space Hair Bar. Indeed on the dot D arrived , I took my luggage and we went to Space bar to pick up our companions who were ready . D told me he contacted them already earlier about timing Nice 1 hr drive and there , being 1 p.m. boys decided to have a lunch. Boys decided , farang paid as directed for various super exotic goodies on the local market, ants in some sirup, bees larvae in honey comb , you name it . There was even something palatable for me , we found some place to spread out with all those goodies , lady brought some drinks and it was quite fun to see what they eat and how. It needs to be said that even if there was 4 of them they did not forgot about me and tried to keep me in the loop of their conversation so I did not feel left out. After the feast off we went to do some sightseeing. Sights are several stupas on small mountain range. Of course they expressed concern if I will be able to scale such a mountain . I just played stupid and let them have it and soon they learned that old troll walks up quite well. On top it was them who suggested we take a rest , not me , lol. Not as monumental like Angkor but nevertheless quite interesting monuments in nice , mountain setting. Views of countryside were vast and panoramic all the way to distant but still visible capital. Timing was perfect as when we done and ready to go, light rain started. On the way back I tipped all three boys for bearing with me. Judging by reaction they did not expect it so we both were pleased. We left guys at Space Bar and D suggested we visit Aeon Mall because he wants to show me something. I know what it will be as he mentioned it when we were parting ways in January but I played stupid which was not particularly difficult. Something was of course MY Burberry perfume. He even modestly suggested that he has 10 % discount in that store so if I will be kind to buy those for him I can save that sum. Ever rude I remarked that if I don’t buy I will save whole 100 % , not just 10 % but at the same breath I said ‘Ok , which one you want ? “ as there were 3 , each bit different. Squeak of happiness was what followed and soon he was proud bearer of such useless thing. But what do I know. He deserved it as it needs to be admitted he is trying hard to make sure I’m happy. Then we went to some pizza place and there he got a phone call , face changed and I knew something is not right. It was cousin or sister calling that mother , who is in hospital , is not feeling well and if he wants to see her still alive he better rushes up ASAP, the latest tomorrow morning . We came to Sun and Moon and checked in but in the room it was obvious neither of us is in the mood for anything steamy so he got his tip for our time together and I let him go. I was surprised by room at hotel because based on picture I suspected it will be small while in reality it was room of size ! Thank you Enchanted Elixir for recommending me that hotel. At 10pm I went down to Space bar . In contrast with yesterday it was quite busy and almost full. There was some local who seemed fun but I was warned by one of guys to be careful as apparently as he gets more drunk he tends to lose control and soon indeed he slammed his fist against the table , fortunately guys he was with hauled him to tuk-tuk outside , disarming situation. Reminds us that both working in bar and patronizing it is not always such appealing option . I left at 2.30 , not that I had long way to the room. At 3 I was expecting Grindr guest who indeed showed on time , even calling me 15 minutes earlier that he is on the way.
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
as they say " everything must change for all stay the same" ?
-
You guys ever use Airbnb ?
I beg you on my knees , STAY!!!!!!!!
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
quite recent conversation with my sister's son-in-law came to my mind. Him : " I don't like Paris " Me : " oh, I didn't know you went to Paris " Him : "I did not, but I don't like it anyways "
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
nobody is asking me but travelling by motorbike from Siem Reap to Battambang, while doable , in my opinion borders on lunacy, even without luggage
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
perhaps not inferior , just lower courts ?
-
The opening of Guidos
reminds me situation when I was visiting my parents , I was about 50. My mother was looking for something she couldn't find and father advised her " ask baby , perhaps he took it" meaning me
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
believe me , we coordinated our offs with spoon carefully and with friendly manner so I had kind of free hand to off FuBoy that night.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
I agree with your assessment. Spectators seemed random but needs to be said , they all soldiered on and kept watching. When guys presented their stuff for feel up close, there was not much hesitation to sample. There were perhaps 5 guys on the stage including quite or rather very attractive twink. I don't mind that up front payment system - Jupiter and Moonlight do the same , Tawan used to but agree for 1st timers it may not be attractive proposition.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Indeed , it's what I mean, bit of hands-on. If guys weren't attractive would I stay there till 1.30 , specially that I had a boy at hand ? as big distinction between ' a few boys ' and just ' few boys' is not clear for me , can't answer but what i can say there were 4 or 5 boys on duty and none of then caused my heart to beat faster , if that helps. Of course it means nothing as we all know our mileage may vary
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Day 10 Not that I had much to pack. At 8.30 I was on BTS already on my way to Swampy. At some point of yesterday I did two important tasks – called on Line boy D with news of my arrival today and filled Cambodian e-arrival report. This time I did not apply for visa in advance, rather decided to do it on arrival there. Reason was very technical. When applying for e-visa at home and uploading scan of my passport , their system wrongly recognized my country of birth. I tried 3 times with the same result. There was no option to correct that wrong reading so I did not want any trouble and abandoned process. D was quite surprised I’m coming but sounded very happy as well. Promised to let him know when I settle in the hotel. Considering bit hostility between Thailand and Cambodia at the moment I was surprised plane was positively full. Whole thing weas uneventful, getting visa on arrival was breeze , just slide od passport through machine done by one guy , next one cashed mu 30$ fee and third guy have me back my passport along with piece of paper stating that’s visa. No photo, no stamp in passport. I declined several offers to take me to the city for 10$ and opted for an airport bus. 1500 riels fee , no change provided so you must have exact change . In about 50 minutes I alighted in front of train station and from there took tuk-tuk to my hotel Lavanya on street 136. I booked corner suite room but it was not what I was given , since it’s only 1 night and receptionist was handsome I decided not to create any fuss about it. Called D I’m in the room and asked him to came in 2 hrs. I meantime I went to eat something as well as exchange some money. I prefer to deal in riels when comes to small purchases , saving dollars for bigger ticket items . During my walk I got caught by the storm and heavy rain with wind strong enough to destroy my umbrella so arrived in hotel pretty soaked. To my surprise D was already waiting for me in the lobby so off we went upstairs to celebrate reunion. He suggested tomorrow we make trip to old Cambodian capital UDONG , about 1 hr drive from capital. I enthusiastically endorsed idea. For tonight I proposed we go to Space Bar , surprisingly he never heard about that bar but agreed. So around 11 pm. We walked there . It was not busy , only 3 other clients and total of 5 boys . My midnight only boys and two of us left and , oiled by few rounds of drinks I purchased we had tons of quite progressive fun. D clearly liked it and so did I. Hearing about Udong trip three of boys expressed an interest in joining us and D agreed . At 1.30 am I tipped boys modestly and we walked to hotel to continue peruse stamps from collection.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Day 9 After he left I went to Foodland to say my good byes to Jason who is flying home at noon today. Thank you my friend for making an effort to join us in Bangkok over weekend ! Rest of morning spent resting in the room . At 2 pm I decided to try Loveboy massage in Saphan Kwai area so took BTS there. I had boy in mind but unfortunately he was available only after 6 pm when I had another plan already . There were few boys on the display but none really made my heart beat faster so I returned to Foodland Patpong to console myself with chicken rice soup for 62 baht. Funny thing about Loveboy, I have good, experienced friend who swears by them and says he is almost never disappointed. I wonder what I’m doing wrong because for the hell of me I seriously can’t say the same. My last 5 visits there it was always some disappointing component. But I trust his judgment so will keep trying in the future as long as it be that future, lol. At Foodland spoon joined me for gossip, err.. exchanging current information. After that I decided to go to Senso as last few trips I missed them. It was around 4 pm, few handsome and well built guys there as usual , Also as usual I picked one with broadest smile directed at me and off we went for 1 hr. massage. Boy was very nice , massage was quite energetic but I guess we lacked chemistry or he read me wrongly. Anyways in 50 minutes it was over, we showered together and downstairs I paid all included price of 3100 ( 1.5 hr costs 3600 ) . Despite overall good impression, I left having my doubts if my money were really spent that wisely on that adventure. Definitely in the past I had better walk out of the place although while typing this I realized it was Sunday and in quite a few shops and also bars , Sunday is not a best day to indulge in carnal pleasures. At 8pm. To Midnight bar where P made me playing with him in some board game I had no idea what rules are so he bit me severely few rounds and then in bout of mercy suggested we stop. But got his drink and tip so all good. Spoon and YT messaged me they are dining in some Chinese place across the street from East Planet hotel so I rushed there to treat myself with their version of my signature dish – duck leg. That boasted my fragile ego as while tasty , they did not beat me to it. Next stop – Hot Male. Just spoon and me as YT went to hunt somewhere else . Only 3-4 customers but they still made a show for us. Why they are so empty I will never understand as I find their guys quite attractive and bar friendly. I was nicely surprised that one of boys , veteran of 2 if not 3 offs looks much more manly than before. He told me he is going to gym daily and it really showed. Then we moved to Big Boys arriving exactly when show started . quite progressive one it needs to be said. More than dozen spectators , at least half of that ladies , some with their boy , some with girl and at least 2 alone. None seemed shy at all when boys were trying to present their assets up close. Tae almost immediately came to claim his tip and asked for drink but I skipped drink part. Tawan heritage shows there as buys are equally pushy asking for drinks and tips. This time I hole my line or rather pocket but gave tip to quite attractive twink , new there , at least for me. Vey cute. At midnight we walked over to Good Boys quite crowded but they found us a seats , soon YT and his guy joined us there, I fast claimed FuBoy from day 3 as with such crowd it was better to be decisive. Spoon did not waste time either . After watching a show for a while we moved to World Famous Unesco acclaimed Foodland , each of us with boy. Sonn our 3 tables were not enough as 2 Banana boys , one of them veteran my few offs came to reastaurant and we wasted no time to invite them to join us. Quite jolly and boisterous affair that late Sunday supper. We had really good time and for good reason. Tomorrow spoon and YT are going home and I’m flying to Phnom Penh. Then we went to our hotels, FuBoy did one of best deals on his life or at least of the week as really most or our time together I was asleep but when I was not it was quite energetic and fun filled affair as usual with him. At 6.30 he claimed to be hungry so we went for a breakfast as first clients of the day and then he went his way and I started packing
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
hope they did not try to do it in 1 hour