Everything posted by vinapu
-
Show Schedules?
Week ? next evening after your foray you will be "I know it all " We hope here you share your experiences with us , of course only parts you will find suitable to share
-
The opening of Guidos
that's ok and I'd say pretty normal, be it restaurant , bars , spas etc. And where's choice It's always easy to avoid place we don't like
- Show Schedules?
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
as I always say I need one bar and one boy from it and this is exactly what happened
-
Advice for massage parlour
depending of bar, an off , even during working hour may be possible
-
The opening of Guidos
you are saying not everybody here likes Guido sausage ? I can't see why somebody wouldn't like him as he is engaging but not overbearing and definitely hard working as you said . Trying to please everybody is very uphill struggle , specially in food department as it always be somebody who will claim he was served water not wet enough
-
Show Schedules?
and from neither targeted bar as possibilities in Silom abound so you may be enticed to some other bar. Just keep your eyes wide opened and be free of any pre-conceived ideas
-
The opening of Guidos
Glad to hear they made it, almost on scheduled time. Now I wonder how G's in soi 4 will be affected with boss presumably paying more attention to Pattaya operation.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
no time, remember I had 20 few minutes to walk to the ferry , take ferry and walk to the station. It requred considerably speed as well as dose of luck i.e. ferry departing right away.
-
Show Schedules?
do they really have a choice ? They work in bar, customer invites them for drink, unless they are real stars can they decline ? Management would go ballistic on them. Time wasters customers are well known phenomena in any service industry.
- Off to the Philippines
-
When Germans go on vacation---
come to what !!! ?
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
few pictures from train market trip , first is the train in Wongwian Yai station, last is market before/ after train rolls in
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Day 8 At one point of time after breakfast I decided to visit Train market in Mae Klong , where train is actually squeezing trough the market stalls on last 500 m of line. I was there few years ago with our former member z909 and liked an experience. Unfortunate fast is that to get there one needs to take two trains which are not really smoothly communicated. I decided to take 1st train at 12.15 pm , risky option as there is only 20-25 minutes to get between train stations and that includes river crossing by ferry . But worst which may happen if I don’t catch 2nd train is to return to Bangkok as trains on 1st line are hourly trough ought the day while second link had only 4 trains a day in each direction. In short cheap thrill as all it costs is 40 baht in train fares and 6 baht in ferry tickets. Trains on first link to Maha Chai are departing from non descript , easily to miss unless train is already in the station , Wongwian Yai station , about 1 km walk from BTS station of the same name. Train was already in the station but there was some commotion as on platform . paramedics were energetically trying to revive guy laying on the ground. Looked as heart attack and it did not look good unfortunately. It take 55 minutes and 10 baht to get to Maha Chai . From there I walked energetically to the ferry (3 baht), luckily it departed almost immediately . On other side of the river another 800 meters or so to Ban Laem station . Only because somebody showed me shortcut I made it at literally last seconds. I made it only because I know the way , otherwise I’d suggest to take earlier , 10.40 am train and kill time at Maha Chai. From there is another 1 hr. and 10 baht to get to end of line. It’s actually big fun to be on the train and watching all those tourists excited they can actually touch moving train. Right after market train crosses the street and terminal station is right there. I had an hour to explore the are and market itself and at 3.30 whole fun starts again. Actually as train was moving toward Ban Laem my fun diminished by the minute. Lunch I treated myself to at one of market restaurants did not do much good to me . Somehow I made it to station at Maha Chai where public conveniences provided me with an access to the sea and disaster was terminated before it got worse. It was certainly nice to get back to my room at Raya. Few hours of rest and at 9p.m. I marched (floridarob , pay attention) to Central Park Mall where spoon , his friend YT, Jason and his boy were munching supper already so I joined them. Then we decided on next stop being Dreamboys - my 3rd visit there this trip , rare occurrence. Selection on the stage today was better than previous 2 visits. What I noticed there was quite tall twink , never seen before who clearly was paying attention to my presence with smiles and gestures. I’m not in skinny twink hunting territory but when show started and he positioned himself in audience in place where he could continue his adoration having clear sight of me I said to myself that my heart is not made from stone and called him over for drink. It did not take long to seal LT deal for tonight and soon after. Soon whole pack with their respective companion moved to Foodland for a supper together and then we dispersed to our hotels. In the room boy, lets call him DM did good job proving he was right choice . so right that in the morning I upped his agreed tip and even suggested he can come at 6 pm for more but he had some other arrangements and declined.
-
My dismal attempt at speaking Thai.
or Isle of Man and Channel Islands ?
-
Off to the Philippines
have fun, twice as much as so far
-
Off to the Philippines
so when you coming back to Thailand ?
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
it is what is is but I wouldn't compare company reports few people, other than perhaps investors , read to debaucherous Thai trip reports
-
Show Schedules?
thanks God, one less competitor for their charms. That's one thing Another is that in both Big Boys and Tawan one may find much less massive boys that popular legend has it so for 1217th time I repeat - just go and see for yourself/ Definitely on my last visit there a were at least 4 guys there who would not fit into " big muscle man" category. not to mention whole 'seedy' component in both
-
New "saunatainment" spot opens in Bangkok - Wellmax
while upper age limit seems to create some discontent I'm greatly relieved nobody is protesting and willing to test enforcement of the lower limit Gentlemen only, ages 20 to 55. Photo ID may be checked at the door. seems there are positives to age discrimination we can agree on after all
-
Show Schedules?
sounds it is a while since you were in Tawan last time
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
at Raya I don't recall reception causing ever any problem, not surprise considering location but as they say , better safe than sorry so I try to make my guys comfortable as much as I can , even if they may be used to receptional scrutiny and no doubt they are
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
agree about Myanmar guy. Both him and my boy CJB are one of those who look much better from up close than from distance. That was reason that engaging CJB was kind of easy. Overzealous mamasans are actually causing an embarrassment when they call buy kind out of blue and forcing him on undecided yet customer. That trip I witnessed such cases trice. It's why really i prefer dealing with boys myself. Eye contact , smile , wave to come in and we are done
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
in few days you and rest of world will learn that we actually met in person
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Day 7 Somehow I found myself busy and went to bed at 2 am , only to rise at 7. Since Baan Silom does not have breakfast facilities I went for breakfast to Foodland , 1st time this trip breakfasting there. Of course I got 84 baht before 9 a.m. deal, not that it makes any difference since I always give them 100 baht and tell them to keep the change. At noon moved back to Raya. Low season so room was available already and I got one at end of corridor , quite oddly shaped but featuring not one but two windows. Since room was on 5th floor where reception is I immediately went down to see if old , privacy preserving trick still works. It did. What it is one may ask. At Raya your card works only for the floor your room is located at. So if your room is on 7th floor you can’t take an elevator to floor 6 or 4. Only exception is floor 5 where reception is and floor 4 where breakfast room is. That’s the privacy trick to avoid reception and possible embarrassment for our boy . Take elevator to floor 4 and take stairs to floor 5. So much for being gentleman. Then off to Jey Spa where I had and appointment with Ball. I was witness to some commotion. Some young guy was trying to enter lobby and was prevented from doing so by employes there. All was relatively quiet, no screaming but it looked serious. Soon after Ball showed up , he seemed to remember me or at least pretended to and he told me the story. Storming guy was ex-boyfriend of one of their boys . He confirmed it may be serious with possible police being called and for that reason apologized that he must stay fully dressed . Thanks God he did not ask me to do the same . Session was very pleasant nevertheless. But since he was pretty enthusiastic I suggested he will visit me in Raya . When ? right away. So after massage I walked to BTS , he was supposed to take Grab. I beat him to Raya by good 10 minutes. Great repeat , this time without dress code , ahem . as a bonus he speaks good English so we could have some meaningful talk. He did not watch the watch so we were together more than normal massage session would last. Excellent treat although not exactly the cheapest, he knows his value is seems. I promised to try to see him again this trip ( and kept my word as we learn in due course ). After he left I rushed to G’s in soi 4 where we had dinner planned with Jason 1975 who just arrived in Bangkok but already managed to bring his guy with him. There was also spoon and his friend YT . as usual with late dinner question was raised what’s next and we accepted YT’s proposal to go to Jupiter. Not very crowded and only 12 models doing walkabout, still more guy than patrons . closer to start of the show few more patrons arrived but it was clear that off must be thin on the ground with number of boys equaling if not higher than patrons. And this was universal case in all bars I visited this trip. Benefit was quite good seats we were awarded, in front of the stage. At one point YT asked mamasan if one of their boys sitting nearby goes with guys. Warranted question as apparently some of their guys are going with girls only , God bless them. Mamasan misunderstood likely and brought guy over to us. It was moment of embarrassment as other guys had already companions lined up for tonight but, always gentleman I came to the rescue , inviting guy to seat beside me. Lets call him CJB. Immediately warmed up upon hearing he is Cambodian as recently I have soft spot for those guys. Drink yes, going with me , yes. But after the show , again yes. I sensed it will work well in the room and indeed it did . another boy today with good English. Very pleasant and amendable so at one point I suggested he stays till breakfast as it’s dark and dangerous outside. Accepted immediately although did not budge on the price. I’m glad I yielded as upon extension he seemed even more enthusiastic. Best night so far even if some money was wasted because of course I fell asleep. Day 7 and I still feel time difference , sigh. In the morning breakfast in the hotel and we parted ways , both smiling