Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. you beat me to it, I did the same and came to the same resolve
  2. Pattaya girls and boys must be getting ready
  3. place is huge. I'm sure there's plenty of room for walk-ins
  4. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    thank you , this part I got . My "?" mark was indicator of surprise that somebody considers Raya's pastels as offending one's eyesight. But what do I know ?
  5. you don't need AI , you can see him daily in the news
  6. I'm neither US nor Euro zone person and still prefer to carry my own country money and exchange that cash at , usually XOne, or other place offering similar rate. Saving obtained that way are neither negligible nor substantial, noticeable enough though so I stick to that way of financing my trip . Actually for fun I did calculation for my last trip few weeks ago. Savings obtained by carrying cash as opposite to withdrawing the same amount from ATM amounted to 4200 baht which is about 260 per trip day or using different logic , enough to pay tip for very satisfying LT off. It is for each of us to assess best course of action as it may depend on many factors - exchange rate, fees we pay to Thai bank to use ATM, fees we pay to our bank at home and even daily withdrawal limit on the ATM or set on your bank account at home. What is interesting I can buy baht at home and rate is consistently almost the same like I'd be exchanging money in the airport in one of those booths BEFORE going down to train station i.e. not the best bust still digestible if need arises. For Cambodia I purchase USD at home as opposite of withdrawing USD from ATM there. Savings are minor but I do it for piece of mind . I know somebody whose card was eaten by machine and once I got 100 $ bill which I had trouble exchanging because of some minor writing on it's face
  7. pick up few thousands more from ATM. I'm not talking riels
  8. ...by her cock ?
  9. always nice to meet one's compatriot in foreign land I guess
  10. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    ?
  11. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    tell that to those thousands who are lining up to see Mona Lisa , Rosetta Stone or Emerald Buddha. Nothing strange with request to see other country currency, strange part only is that they are asking that strangers on the street
  12. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    now when you said this I recall seeing and hearing it when I was there at end of July
  13. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    He was not
  14. for me neither version is soaked in oil so I venture to say you should be able to eat it . I like it cooked with dried chili but when eating I put it aside . Sarika on Suriwong should be re-opened already after renovations - perhaps their version is the best in the area . At Schatzi in Jomtien Complex they also do a great job preparing it , and so does Sophie's kitchen around the corner
  15. I agree, from my experience in Cambodia they strictly don't care if I'm bringing up somebody
  16. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    them we would have even more exciting story here I suspect
  17. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    sure, but you missed that boat already anyway by walking away
  18. great to know there are honest people, dying breed though
  19. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    counting money is great exercise for the fingers
  20. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    be careful , those scammers are more skilled than we imagine . Scam is always obvious but usually after the fact
  21. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    I know what do you mean but my answer is , I'd treat it as even more suspicious. Bkkmfj , do you remember that farang who out of blue was pestering us in Foodland to share contacts with him ?
  22. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    he would know where you keep your money, his friend nearby possibly would than take task over from him. I have questions asking to see my country money quite a few times but it's different if somebody in your room asks to see it or it complete stranger on the street
  23. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    you were careful and rightly so. while question about sushi place and money changer were understandable , asking for cigarette and see Philippine money would trigger similar reaction from me, just keep walking
  24. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    +1, mine always was as long as price was competitive
  25. you have a good heart ! menu may be the same but if cook is different the same dish may taste the same, better or worse than original. At my beloved Foodland Patpong my even more beloved chicken with cashew nuts tasted bit differently during day and in the late evening. Observation confirmed by somebody else but it's where agreement stopped since each of us liked better opposite version.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.