Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. and disappointment likely soon follows
  2. correct, that was my 1st bar visited ever but it was not exactly in soi Twilight but on Rama IV, I guess in location where Take -a -Nap hotel later was or right beside
  3. Since I recall him as very good service provider , you actually may be right
  4. so we are looking at healthy competition of who has better schnitzel and a firmer sausage
  5. yes
  6. Great to know as after disappearance of Alt Heidelberg on Bitch Road ( or is it Beach ) I found it hard to find place in Pattaya with decent schnitzel
  7. clear case of overregulation
  8. NRA convention ?
  9. you are not alone
  10. Quite a lot from "Politics" section
  11. I suspect imperialist MAGA spy network
  12. you not alone , when dining I consider silence to be best music
  13. that's indeed extreme case of greed. Yesterday when checking Grindr in Silom are out of curiosity ( I'm at home , not in Bkk but check offerings from time to time ) I noticed profile of boy well known to me who posts 3000 for 1 hr. As late as Jan 2005 3000 was what he gladly accepted for overnight so I guess he must be either starving or doing very well
  14. in both
  15. since when two is too many ?
  16. today it looks all back to normal
  17. I'm one of those and stick to that theory based on my experience. Key may be that I never ask them about other customers so they don't feel like gossiping on the free will ?
  18. if I were boy I'd go for tried and tested, even if that means lower tip
  19. being poor have some disadvantages it seems
  20. I gladly confirm that you are 124. 73% right !
  21. not saying it is impossible but in different bar . At Moonlight , which to this day is my most favorite BKK bar, I tend to know very well who their employees are
  22. I once visited Dreamboys in their old location in Patpong 2 , where later short lived Sol and then Atlas bars were and among patrons was sitting young Japanese so attractive that quite a few of us shamelessly paid more attention to him than to what was going on on the scene. God was on our side as during show he was called to the scene for spectator's participation and subsequently they made him undress to his undies !!!!!!!!!!! What a treat !
  23. as older than us , you better remember those days !
  24. what a lovely word !
  25. how much ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.