Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. like in all of those places, actual massage is part of decorum although with luck , odd guy may forget himself and actually do quite a good real massage work. This like snow in Jerusalem - possible but probability is very low
  2. welcome back, you were quite for a while. All good? Surely you are right, likely it was spell checker which changed Daddy's typing as the same happened to me when typing post above in this page but I caught it and corrected
  3. wonder how much he is charging and if he is available Long Time
  4. it will be hard sell to all those 7 billion of people on our planet. Unfortunately whether we like or not we may be hated here and there just because country we are from . But there's bright side - we may be applauded and feted for our compatriots achievements , even if we don't get any part of those- see line below. I just congratulated my neighbour, who was born in England , England win over Mexico in FIFA cup and his answer was " thank you but I don't care about football"
  5. look at bright side , read arrow at least means member read what we have to say
  6. I'm sure those two unfortunate Chinese agree with you that their case was only statistic blip.
  7. you will be old , you will be moneyed , just like me, lol By the way I'm just poor pensioner who can barely afford a walker or cane. Thanks God I don't need either, yet.
  8. me ? my next , long ago announced trip is in January of 2027. No urge to go at any time soon owing to those inflated airafres.
  9. just go !
  10. Bar After Construction perhpas ?
  11. best way to expand somebody's waist line
  12. Yes , I always use songtaew and no, I don't recall any problem getting to and from Zing hotel in either direction. Surely from time to time odd songtaew is coming full and won't stop but I don't recall waiting for more user friendly one more than few minutes , at least not during day time which is for me , broadly speaking 6 am to midnight. Past midnight few times I took motorsai for 40-60 baht and on few occasions simply walked from Jomtien Complex there but that was not because lack of transportation but I felt like walking. My last time there was beginning of February . not exactly low season. Never used Bolt or Grab in Pattaya, did in Bangkok though.
  13. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Vietnam
    quite opposite , too little to even bother to start the process
  14. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Vietnam
    is VAT included ?
  15. no , I have habit of checking daily of Jupiter's Facebook feed like this https://www.facebook.com/Jupiter2018?mibextid=LQQJ4d can't vouch that every clip is recent though as from time to time I see somebody who I know is not in Bangkok at the moment
  16. no , we are talking about different guys
  17. I noticed him too as well as at least another two Cambodians but whether they came with visa or just snuck through the border is not clear.
  18. Olddaddy is on something. Yes boys at every bar are expecting and looking for the tips but on my last few visits indeed some Tawan boys were way too pushy and pressure started almost immediately after sitting down. One , veteran of quite few offs, when I said I have no money resorted to trying to open one of my shirt pockets to prove me wrong. And that was upsetting indeed
  19. Copa, Ambiance and Serene are still operating in Boyztown soi. No personal experience with Serene. I never like Ambiance owing to it's maze of corridors which I consider outright dangerous. I used to alternate between Copa and Classroom hotel above A_Bomb bar next soi and like both as rooms are spacious and well appointed and entry to Classrom is very discreet by side door by-passing bar and reception but recently I like Zing better as mentioned in another thread.
  20. my comment was of general nature, not person targeted. And no, I'm NOT a fan of Musk
  21. not saying he is wrong but in my 40 trips there I never heard from boys that last or current season was kind of good, no matter low or high season. It's always ' no customers " Needs to be said that once I heard from boy that he had " good week last week" and also once from massage boy " good day today , 5 customers " ............. as for no crowds situation I'd say enjoy while it lasts as those days we hear more about overtouristing and overcrowding and in places signs ' tourists go home " appear
  22. conformed , I recall having problem acessing my room and calling reception guy to help me with that
  23. better to judge by his deeds,
  24. stop thinking about old days , long gone. Think about future , like coffin or urn problems
  25. for new readers I repeat that now my favorite Pattaya hotel is Zing, half way between Pattaya and Jomtien , on the main road , easy to get to from either end . Cheap, two pools and good breakfast for 200 baht

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.