Everything posted by vinapu
-
Who is arriving in August
I wish I could say the same
-
Immigration line at BKK airpot is …..
it all depends of luck, our jet may be first or last in line of 5 or 6 landing at the same time one after another
-
Is Screwboy still operating?
even with that loud music inside bar? it couldn't be
- Those Boyztown hotels
-
Those Boyztown hotels
that would be my case
-
Smile of the Day
in my city it's clearly spelled ' shirts must be worn in public transit ", curiously there's no ordinance about wearing underwear
-
Sex medicine
You are thinking Extasy I guess. Dangerous at any age. Keep in mind heart attack may come handy if your creditors are chasing you
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
likely he must share his loot with other people closing eyes and turning backs at convenient time. And it caught , he may face a lot of troubles so it all must be priced in. those who live or travel in Schengen area with Schengen visa area in Europe may experience plenty border crossings at non-regular crossings. Just make sure you have your documents with you
-
First Time in Bangkok - May 2026 Trip Report
yes, but in this case there's no need to test it as I heard about that ' debacle ' from boy first hand and it was free will confession, lol
-
HIV/AIDS Generation Survivors
even more horrific are some profiles on Grindr advertising barebacking services
-
Is Screwboy still operating?
now that you know the truth, please go , have fun and report back. There may not be muscle guys but few firm sixpacks can be seen and felt. They have quite a variety of types. On personal note - that's only bar where I like mamasan indeed
-
Those Boyztown hotels
you are such classy gentleman !!!
- Those Boyztown hotels
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
don't be anxious. I also know few boys who were using this service either way. There's was time last year when tensions were high that even this service was suspended.
-
First Time in Bangkok - May 2026 Trip Report
ever since certain , long gone , super macho Tawan boy, who wouldn't even let me to touch his ass self admitted that he bottomed for customer and he liked it, I know that what guy would and wouldn't do is very flexible idea and may depend on customer, financial need , phase of moon and may be even time of day. Fact that this brave customer was our member at the time is irrelevant to the point above but nice to know.
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
there's that old traveller's saying : " take half of things and twice as much money"
- Fitness Influencer Connor Murphy Dies at 32 in Thailand Lake Drowning
-
What do you think of the Swift/Kelce wedding?
me dirty ? I just took a shower !
- Fitness Influencer Connor Murphy Dies at 32 in Thailand Lake Drowning
-
Is it quiet right now
quite fitting , those two words in one sentence
-
Visa for Hanoi
roll your sleeves up and stop complaining
-
First Time in Bangkok - May 2026 Trip Report
Indeed, almost scientific post and I say it seriously. as for reports and recommendations, no matter how highly or lowly somebody else speaks about provider or venue or both, there's big chance that our own experience may be completely different owing to many reasons - personality , time of day, choice of mouthwash , you name it. It's why I tirelessly say go and check yourself and if you originally liked underperforming guy, give him another chance. as we all know , completed grade 3 or higher , one statistic sample is not basis to formulate hypothesis. as to illustrate that several day ago I got report from my friend( not a member here) about guy he met in one of shops and was very happy with experience to a degree that he recommended me guy with picture and a nick. Himself he was anxious to repeat experience few days later , no doubt hoping for equally enchanting session. His polite comment after repeat ? 'law of diminishing returns applied"
-
First Time in Bangkok - May 2026 Trip Report
you did not ask me but I have urge to respond anyways I for one, never talk to manager in the spa or mamasan in the bar what guy in question will or won't do , neither I talk about money issues. If they forward some information , fine but I prefer to sort this kind of issues with guy himself in the room
-
What do you think of the Swift/Kelce wedding?
lets go back to that wedding reception
-
New Passwords and Hotmail Emails
I guess your trouble vindicates my approach. I still for all purposes use my original, first ever e-mail address. Too much technology may be like too much food, first you enjoy it , at the end you can't even look at it