Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. He also can be seen on Grindr quite often
  2. Perhaps they (we) are fond of airline food?
  3. Indeed, many people set temperatures too low and constant moving between 20 degrees room and 34 degrees outside invites trouble. I usually set it at 26 and still had occasional boy complaining that it's too cold.
  4. +1
  5. You forgot your meds again
  6. That's general problem with those websites, thay are not updated regularly if at all. Guys also are constantly on the move from place to place.
  7. Looks that Pattaya guy knew you already
  8. New topic if you ask me
  9. Welcome back in paradise
  10. I think I know who you are talking about ! There are also few cute ones, I was impressed in Jan by new Lao guy there.
  11. I second vote for #7, Arthur Rangsit. I liked his performance in" Beautifull Flower" porn movie and it's only one from pack whom I met in person, if only by crossing Silom on the same green light.
  12. All overdressed above
  13. If true, I don't find story funny all.
  14. As they say, enjoy while it lasts.
  15. You forgot your meds again?
  16. Glad it opened already, it looked almost ready when I passed by in February. Great addition to the hotel scene and close to San Yam MRT as well as Patpong
  17. ask Londoner to allow you to sleep on his balcony so you will have an access to collection
  18. I like number 4 the best
  19. you look good in that t-shirt
  20. that part may be actually the truth
  21. I see you changed your mind because now you got a girl
  22. FirstI saw it I thought is misspelled "Hawai"
  23. indeed correct. It's why I make a point to keep 100 and 500 in a separate pockets ( 100 in front , 500 in the back one) when hitting the bars. No issue with those at day time though.
  24. don't overdo it and keep your cool as often difference in rates doesn't justify time and possibly transit expense spent. I know somebody who got excited by XOne rate 33.40 for 1$ compared to his local of 33.00 at Ari area. Spent 1 hr. round trip , saved 120 on 300 $ exchange , out of it 70 went for BTS ticket so total saving was indeed enough for Chang and small bottle of water at 7/11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.