Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. some people have all luck in life waiting for report impatiently but with patience
  2. Grindr will be opened and I assume one can stock on Chang between 11 and 2 like every day , no?
  3. ask discretely at Tawan, Freshboys or Screwboys, they may have it on some nights. Or arrange your own show, hire boys and ask him to find f''k his mate subject to your approval , invite them to your room and enjoy the spectacle or even join in
  4. certainly it may end happily for tester's estate beneficiaries
  5. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    that was my point and advice ,find somebody older so no problem with legalities and he still will be looking looking much younger than his ID shows. I can confirm your findings. On my last trip I offed guy whom I offed also in Dec 2021. Since I saw him advertising on Grindr being 23 I kind of thought it was a case. Anyways, for some reason we started discussing age, he pulled his passport and what I saw? age 32 !
  6. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    or take easy and safe approach and find somebody older
  7. not yet, life derailed plans a bit
  8. I thought soi Thainiya is to provide shortcut from Sala Daeng BTS station to Raya and Moonlight
  9. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    ooops
  10. working 8 days a week
  11. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    2028 B.C. I gather?
  12. its well known and confirmed by science that contributing to this forum increases testosterone level so after returning here Olddaddy should be ok
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    and rightly so, fully deserved. One wouldn't like to be hit by flying refrigerator while admiring soi Bukhao ladies or even looking for money exchange
  14. I'm glad to be home
  15. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    then don't , derailing thread in the process
  16. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    expensive hobby. travelling that far to pee
  17. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    tell me something I don't know
  18. after very busy spring finally I had a chance to read your posts about Bali in one go today and will treat myself with Saigon tomorrow, very thank you !
  19. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    makes sense , 3pm in Bangkok equates with 3 am in Florida, bit early for breakfast but as we see, doable
  20. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    that's what I usually do, set duration and compensation expected. If boy cuts me on time I usually pay what we agreed for but tell him firmly I'm not happy and if on next visit to his bar he is trying to reacquaint, i tell him discretely but firmly that I'm not interested in anymore and explain why. Long time for me is till breakfast, whenever I decide I wont to eat it and if i engage for long timer it's how I ask " do you stay with me till breakfast ? ", works better than simply asking for long time
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I'd go for it, when returning from Laos last Nov border agent stamping me into Thailand was extremely hunky and could give Jupiter, Tawan or Moonlight boys run for their money
  22. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    as you said above , you too can say anything you like
  23. while I can see your point , I for one like present better than past for simple reason. No amount of wailing about glorious past will bring us there and we wont be 18 not even 46 ever again. On top of it , still more fun is to be had in both Bangkok and Pattaya than I can digest even during month long vacations. We all miss old days but missing them leads us nowhere and may even induce indigestion and with that melancholy and finally bitterness so better is to look for full half of glass or bar
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    500 on arrival then 1000 on departure, that's equivalent of one short time tip. Aren't they too greedy ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.