Everything posted by vinapu
-
Bangkok 2020 trip report
we should count our blessing that we have a choice 'send or don't send", problem would be if there was noting to ponder choices about.
-
Thai fruit store uses shirtless men with abs to atttact thirsty customers
I like smile ( and a bulge ) without mask better
-
Bangkok 2020 trip report
Unusual times are calling for exceptional measures
-
Alcohol sales to be permitted -or hoax?
so people can finish their shift in the office sober? obviously lots of thirsty people on that video
-
Alcohol sales to be permitted -or hoax?
they must have some pills to cure that
-
Alcohol sales to be permitted -or hoax?
don't forget the gin
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
only to watch MrFluke shower show clip
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Last post on their Twitter says' Temporarily closed indefinitely "
-
What is the future of air travel?
I once flew Miami- Santiago de Chile with stopover in Guayaquil aboard 737 and it was quite bearable
-
Thai fruit store uses shirtless men with abs to atttact thirsty customers
undressed part, like most of us
-
Bangkok 2020 trip report
that's true, really we are paying admission ticket, free drink of our choice is included in the price
- Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God
-
Bangkok 2020 trip report
yes , if there are any on duty which is not guaranteed
- Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God
-
Maybe We Don't Travel
Still after Jun 30 comes July 1st, sooner or later sun will shine on us again
-
Goodbye Lonely Planet
as proud owner of, at last count 107 of their guidebooks I must say it's sad news indeed although it looks they still will be publishing those . Another victim of virus and digitization.
-
Thai fruit store uses shirtless men with abs to atttact thirsty customers
I noticed it too but modesty stopped me from commenting , LOL
-
Thai fruit store uses shirtless men with abs to atttact thirsty customers
but she cooks very well
-
Thai fruit store uses shirtless men with abs to atttact thirsty customers
all offable, specially one with tattoos on the right
- Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God
-
Maybe We Don't Travel
at least we have clean air thanks to almost all traffic stopped
-
It Begins - Curfew imposed over large portion of metro Bangkok
only 10 days to learn how to make moonshine
-
40 million to 16 million
I only can hope I will be one of them 16 millions
-
Cambodia, Vietnam take different paths
.....and Preah Vihear miniature in Ancient Siam / Muang Boran / on the outskirts of Bangkok. Still it's one thing to have territorial claims and another to subscribe to a notion that defeated , clearly genocidal regime is legitimate government . But what do I know? Lao guys are the best , that's for sure.
-
Cambodia, Vietnam take different paths
I 'm glad that somebody remembers that as this was part I never understood and never will. Sadly Thailand also played to US tune in this respect.