Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. That sums Foodland offerings very well, I'd add and served fast. Try my mid-day staple -chicken rice soup, keeps me running from lunch hours till evening meal, 62 baht
  2. obviously you survived experience ! How was it ?
  3. vinapu replied to jimmie50's topic in Gay Bangkok
    in my 3 dozen trips to Thailand I was scared only once - in Saphan Taksin BTS station due to enormous crowds there for Loy Krathong. Never again
  4. I know that but recalled one of our members who called taxi to go between two
  5. I did it quite a few times including at least three times in Moonlight. But talk to guy first, remember it takes two to tango. You may even get lucky if you ask him ' do you work tomorrow?" , it may turn out he has day off and you save on drink and off fee.
  6. lucky you !
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    he has enough experience in the field to trust he knows what he is doing
  8. Certainly it was, sometimes it pays to have eyes wide opened and be brave as such proposal could meet complete opposite direction and turn nasty. Poor guy, after all that trimming must feel itchy next few days but at least he was paid for an inconvenience . Have fun in Bangkok !
  9. soon will be scream from business about shortage of workforce and I don't mean sex business. It looks that they opened some window of opportunity your guy used - from what I read restrictions are on land crossing only although not 100% sure I read it correctly but if true, flights are still an option
  10. not everybody here is marathon runner, thanks God for the Grab and Bolt
  11. but it looks they have quite a few very attractive twunks recently judging by the clip posted in another thread
  12. only Sunday and just morning
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Good news as after Alt Heidelberg on Bitch Road closed I can't find decent German fare in Pattaya although Berlin cafe tries quite OK
  14. tell me something I don't know, he, he
  15. you must be my long lost twin brother
  16. no, never had yes no since March 23-1997
  17. that's big time exaggeration
  18. there's another day , arrive a early and catch him. Too bad you were not able to talk to him. In such a case , if I liked guy, I'd pay his off fee for another day and promise to pick him up at such and such time.
  19. that too
  20. lesson is , for best selection it's better to patronize bars on weekdays
  21. great report, thank you very much, it kind of matches my impression of visit in both bars in August
  22. my impression from this year's multiple walks , while ' ignored ' still applies to a great degree , 'totally' needs to be dropped from vocabulary
  23. you are not alone
  24. best way would be to get their Line or WhatsApp, if they ask you if you have it may, just may mean they are interested. They must be very careful as if boss learns they went with clinet, they are gone. Floridarob above exaggerates a bit but yes, generous but very discreet tip may do some magic.
  25. I like Nut

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.