Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Balmy weather not caused by pollution....
  2. My first visit was business in 1977. I remember being taken to a kind of brothel. I was propostioned by a taxi driver, 'you like boy' etc. No idea where we went. I was staying in the hotel with circular windows, off Silom, still there. I think it was the Holiday Inn then. Was offered attractive boy, with snake tattoo on lower chest, with open fangs over his pubic hair! Good sex, he swallowed. He must have spoken some English, as he came to my hotel the following night!
  3. Could you share the site?
  4. Yes, I remember dreaded ned. Was, in its time, very useful. I also frequented Soi 2, but cannot remember bar, but boys and cocks were offered!
  5. Le Meridien, definitely. Right price range, can bring back boys as you like.
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not the government's fault, of course!
  7. Didn't know you liked sex in the back seat!
  8. In my experience, Cambodian guys have consistently better English.
  9. Or the length......
  10. Last time I could find anyone decent for that price!
  11. Depends on your kink....
  12. Yes, but you are one of the guys who screws boys down to unrealistic levels, and seems to enjoy it.
  13. I always put a false date in, and don't get concerned!
  14. In Hong Kong we had the 'Kai Tak Agreement'!
  15. Interesting, thank you. However, in early November, a significant no of those sad looking aircraft were still parked at Swampy. 3.3billion baht is a huge write down, under $100m, but hardly surprising. Will cost a fortune to make them airworthy.
  16. And the others!
  17. Clearly, he knew you well!
  18. When I was at Meridien early November, it was fully booked.
  19. Sorry, missed your original post!
  20. I read somewhere that Thai were just going to abandon them, madness! As you say, they should have been flown to Australia or Nevada, like other sensible airlines. Losses of billions...
  21. Plenty of action?
  22. When I was at Copa, end October, reception also rang, after boy left to make sure all was well. Rather reassuring. Viroth's Hotel in Siem Reap do the same. Mind you, they also bring the boy to your room, if you order off app. Bit embarrassing if you are dressed only in towel, but I coped! ☺️

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.