Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
SCAT Airlines operates new routes from to U-Tapao
I wonder if the airline is aware of another meaning of Scat! Could produce interesting clientele!
-
Hotel breakfasts
I second that, for the Meredien.
- Hotel breakfasts
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
You do get around!
-
Bangkok Trip Report June 2024
If so, there is a time and place!
-
Bangkok Trip Report June 2024
Not literally, I hope!
-
Broken aircon on Qatar Airways flight has passengers melting
I think I'm on that blog too!
-
Massage Insider on X
Don't think that word would be allowed in Scrabble!
-
Bangkok Trip Report June 2024
++1
-
COVID infections rise 48% in past week
Your decision of course. I think it was foolish, but its entirely up to you. I had a friend at the beginning of the epidemic. Healthy 70 year old, played tennis. He refused the vaccine, got Covid and died. Were you a bleach fan?
-
Looking for Gay Groups/Clubs in Pattaya
I'm not an expert but I though that if your 'home' country has a double taxation treaty with Thailand, all is well? That was suggested in earlier posts. I have a friend in Bangkok who used to be a tax partner in an NY firm, and he has just bought a condo. I can ask him. He has also acquired a good looking young Burmese live in companion, though I don't think that affects the tax position!!
-
COVID infections rise 48% in past week
I am feeling lousy today, sore throat, cough, headache, etc, but just an old fashioned cold, not Covid. However I have a lot of friends in my age group, ie 70, who are fully boosted, but have still caught Covid, recently. Vinapu is right about age. If my friends had not been boosted, I think they would have been quite ill, as the latest strain seems quite virulent. I am glad to see that the Republican AG of Kansas is suing Pfizer for having the temerity to save many lives! Of course, that's not how he is putting it, but you get my drift!
-
Two unusual customs I found at Anchorage drag show
Some years ago, in the USA, a professor conducted a lengthy survey of his students, concentrating on geography. Some pretty simple questions, like, ' where is Florida', well as a bit more complex. The results were, predictably bad, and the Professor published the results. He was then sacked by the University!
-
The ages of consent
True, but that ups the age a bit too much for me! Plenty of 25yr olds who look 18!
-
The ages of consent
Good point. Hence, look at ID card! Correct, as stated earlier, but, be careful, not if money or similar involved.
-
The Thai underwear ‘law’
Something to check with any boy in whom one is interested!
-
The ages of consent
Correct, as stated earlier, but, be careful, not if money or similar involved.
-
Thailand tourism takes a tumble
A welcome touch of reality. Some of the recent tourism ministry puffs have suggested Thailand is heaven on earth. It is a great place, but I welcome some honesty about its shortcomings!
-
The ages of consent
What is meant by an adult. It is arguable that anyone over 18 is an adult. In any event your comment seems odd, when most, if not all, of the members here are, in one way or another, looking for sex with younger guys. Can I assume that you are only looking for companions of your own age?
-
Massage Insider on X
Well, well, I had no idea! You learn something every day!
-
Massage Insider on X
I agree. When I wandered down Soi 6, several of the massage shops had gaggles of boys outside, smiling and waving to me.
-
Vocational student fatally shot
It seems that there are organised fights between different schools. I think there have been several deaths recently, including a teacher, shot by accident.
-
COVID infections rise 48% in past week
During sex?
-
The ages of consent
Sensible comment!
-
Change hotel?
Interestingly, on one occasion, a boy I had brought to the hotel for short time, and enjoyed, turned up at breakfast the following morning with another farang, and did grin at me!