Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I am singed up to a travel blog which highlights how bad Emirates and Qater are when things go wrong, as opposed to their slick pr.
  2. Can't help, sorry. No further tantalising messages from Aurora, either!
  3. I have just flown to Berlin, short flight. No extra warning from flight deck about concerns over turbulence. I expected a comment, at least, apart the usual, rather anodyne, ' we recommend that you keep your seat belts fastened in case of unexpected turbulence '.
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Of course you also could find a use for well greased cues!
  5. Fair point. We all slot in to different levels. I was, and mostly still am, able to afford the pricier hotels. But I draw the line at the Oriental, US$ 700 a night and up. The hotels still have to be good value!
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Keep the balls moving around!
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Hmm. So private that table can be used for other purposes?
  8. Further to my earlier message, I've just looked at the website for the new Dusit Thani, and even the entry level rooms, ie the cheapest, are very large, 40m². Which is impressive.
  9. That's sad. The old Dusit was my favourite hotel, old Thai 5 star at a reasonable price. I had a feeling that this may happen. I suspect that if it is the price, they will not get many takers, and will have to reduce price. Its not as if they are on the river. I get a suite at the Meredien for 9,000baht
  10. As mentioned before, no problem at all at the Le Meridien, even at one in the morning. Nor in the old Dusit Thani!
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It is strange. One has to assume that they want to succeed, but seem unwilling to make the effort.
  12. A prize, or more, for the boy who lifts the teabag out quickest, using no hands! Sounds fun. A modern twist on old party games!
  13. Good point. Often Christmas spent with those you feel an obligation to, is unhappy. I am considering Christmas away this year, with no guilt feelings.
  14. One of the problems with Qatar, and Emirates, is that they are great till things go wrong, then they are very poor.
  15. I thought that it was agreed that you should be buckled up when sitting?
  16. If you mean soi4, it's only a 10 minute walk from the Tarntawan!
  17. No doubt Trump and his allies will rubbish this advice.
  18. Indeed, nice to hear such a story.
  19. How cute? Twink? Offable?
  20. The comments above ring true. In the old days, if you found a cheap fare that originated in somewhere you went to regularly, then you bought the fare, say, from BKK to London return, and then just kept going, secure in the knowledge that you could always use the return half. Tickets bought in Thailand were cheap, don't know if they are now, and if you went there 4 times a year, or more -vinapu- , then this was a way of saving money!
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    He shouldn't have to. That's what the owners should be doing!
  22. Well in most gay movies, boys are usually in the majority!
  23. I'm not vinapu! Also currently in Berlin where there are some attractions!
  24. Gosh, my latest line message from Aurora featured 4 pics of Snook, 2 naked with impressive erect appendage! Things are looking up, literally! I hope this continues, I've not seen this before.
  25. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    OK!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.