Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
A few thoughts
I agree re removing the clothes, in some respects, but unless you can do it in situ, to inspect the goods, so to speak, I prefer fewer clothes, so fewer surprises! I don't think you can take them off in situ, though I may be wrong? Also, I gather chuck wow competitions are limited to Pattaya? Happy to be told otherwise!
-
A few thoughts
Yes, as I said, I was unlucky. A couple of bits off their heads on something, screaming, running around etc. I will try again in March!
-
Bangkok Hotel close to all the action
Yes, the Exec lounge is great. Snacks and sandwiches from 2pm to 4pm, an excellent lunch, and cooked food, 6pm to 8pm ditto. Pao and Michael are excellent hosts. Just being refurbished to improve Aircon etc. Good place to work, if needed. Nice view from 24th floor. Plus 300 yards to Patpong 2 or Soi 6!
-
A few thoughts
Just a few thoughts on my recent trip to. Bangkok. I found Grindr more than enough for sexual requirements! Maybe I was lucky, all the guys were as their photos, and description, and all performed well. So, I didn't really try the go go bars. Hotmale was too loud, and too cold. Dreamboy and Sol, boys mostly too old, I like twinks. Freshboys ok, Screwboys a disappointment, as too many clothes! Tried the Hotmale bar, downstairs, but I was unlucky, too much screaming the time I was there. Soi 4 was fun, Banana bar quite lively. As mentioned in another post, didn't find any sexy masseurs in Soi 6, but I probably tried the wrong time. My old sexy encounter at Green Massage had disappeared. Food at Gs still good. I had no trouble at Swampy, the fast track, now VIP lane, once I found it, was good, both in and out. Looking forward to being back in March. Must get to Tawan next time!
-
Hotel staff earn record bonuses as tourism rebounds
Yes, I was. Like all these surveys, they may not be all that accurate. I am friendly with the General Manager of the Meredien in Bangkok, and when I am back in March, I will ask him about this. He did tell me that they have serious problems getting staff, so perhaps bonuses are indeed on the up!
-
GPS gone awry
Reliance on technology, rather than common sense!
-
Footballers in focus
Or their diving team.....
-
Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
- Hotel staff earn record bonuses as tourism rebounds
I wonder where HDCU get their figures from?- Footballers in focus
Shame you don't have a photo of their swimming team!- Pattaya Day 2 Jan 2024
Since I live in Hertfordshire, I assume I am allowed to shorten it to Herts, as almost everyone I know here does? Saves time entering my address!- Hotel staff earn record bonuses as tourism rebounds
Seems good news, though I presume prices will increase!- Bangkok 2nd & 3rd night Jan 2024
Shame I don't drink vodka!- List of gay brothels in Japan
Shi Didi I say you did? Show me!- Russian jet departing from Utapao crashes in Afghanistan
Odd that only the passengers died!- Police Raid Bangkok Massage Center Called The Office, 43 Arrested
Perhaps they were shocked to find it was not paying tea money!- List of gay brothels in Japan
Since they are said to be 18 and older, and the Japanese take this very seriously, I'm not sure I see the problem? Are you not allowed to display people who look younger than they are? Should you only display boys who look older than they are? Many Asian guys look younger than they are, but that doesn't make them under age. Look at Thailand! Plenty of young looking guys on display there. I don't think an agency would take the risk of falsifying ages. I would love to look younger than I am!- Is the gay scene dying off ?
I agree re the barkers. The no 1 barker is amazing. I sit outside, with a drink, marvelling at how he gets customers, men and women, to go in. They might not stay long, but if they order a drink, he's done his job. As noted, position helps, they are near the beginning of the Soi, so every has to walk past, both ways. The barker gets customers in who are both entering the Soi, and leaving.- Keep those boarding passes
It seems that in Cambodia, where I have just been, you do need to keep paper boarding passes, the pass on your phone is not good enough. I was told to check in at a counter to get a boarding pass.- List of gay brothels in Japan
Unusually revealing pics!- List of gay brothels in Japan
I thought that was illegal in Japan?- Visit Siem Reap
Usually the guy touches you appropriately, or pushes his cock against your hand. Actually, I didn't. Mind too much, as the guy was not really my type.- Visit Siem Reap
I used to think that asking for a male masseur equalled happy ending, at least, but last visit disappointed. My upscale hotel had delivered in the past, but not this time. The guy asked if he could take the flimsy underwear off, I said yes and waited expectantly! But nothing. Politely pushed my hand away! Back to Grindr!- South American men know how to use their dicks
That shows an understanding of Hebrew, impressive!- Massage Venues near Prime
I'm back in March, so I will take your advice! Hope springs eternal, etc... - Hotel staff earn record bonuses as tourism rebounds