Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. It was a joke!
  2. They don't get to the incognito guys!
  3. Very good! Laughed a lot.....
  4. This sort of pointless backbiting does not help the forum
  5. I'm fond of the 'boy next door' though where I live he's underage!
  6. Glad that the effect is beneficial. The extra earnings mirror the daily minimum wage!
  7. Shame you don't like monkeys!
  8. Yes, it's common on this forum. Hence my use.
  9. Sorry. 'Derailed by stomach issues'!
  10. Don't blame them, either!
  11. I would put Dubai last!
  12. I don't think you need to apologise!
  13. Now to Bangkok, where my plans to meet Master Vinapu detailed by stomach issues. Last comment on Siem Reap, I was kept busy by a string of twinks, new ones turning up daily. Didn't try the other bar, in the end. When I flew out of Siem Reap, the farce of the airport was clear. When I checked in I was the only pax in the entire 30 or more desks. Ditto security and immigration. As I walked to gate 20, of 24, I wondered what was going on. There were 3 or 4 boutique shops, empty, a sort of coffee kiosk, serving takeaway from a hatch, and that was it. Signs to my gate proclaimed 'shops', confidently, but there weren't any. There were other pax at the gate, one who confirmed that it was not even possible to buy a bottle of water! Plane, 70 seater, filled up by a tour group who arrived late. In the circumstances, not surprisingly, we left early. Chinese built, 50 year contract. The Chinese will build a casino there. As my driver said, sourly, Cambodia is owned by China.
  14. Well, I like white wine chilled, but perhaps not that much?
  15. Not quite, keep going!
  16. Possibly a little further south!
  17. I was rather hoping the wine came from further afield!
  18. I wait by the window, or balcony doors, in my case ....
  19. True, but mine seem to be frequent visitors!
  20. What a tedious exchange......
  21. I'll check it out!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.