Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
I just wanted to emphasise one point from my comments above. Many members complain that the music is too loud, I agree, but the main turn off for me was the icy a/c. Surely a warmer atmosphere would be more condusive to intimacy?
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
Good for boys, yes. As Vinapu has commented, it is a small place, and speak time. PS David sends his regards.
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
It was a joke, but you never know!
-
Pattaya as seen from above
The tree of life?
-
Planes collide on landing at Haneda Airport
Quite unbelievable. It seems that as A350 is made of composite materials, that helped, and pax all left hand luggage on board. Can't see that happening in Europe!
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Indeed, will do!
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
OK. I'll mention your name!
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
Just brief comments on my experience in first 24 hours. I had long flight yesterday, so lazy, got as far as G's for a meal, good as ever, brief stop at Banana Bar, and then accepted Grindr booking at hotel. Incidentally, no problem with Hotel, Le Meredien, indeed most of the guests are male couples! Boy was Vietnamese, reasonable English, great body, kissing, I am a top and bred him. However he was far too rushed, off to shower almost as I came! Tired today, and as an older top, not as athletic as some members here, so just tried go go bars. Hotmale was dull, just boys in red jeans, some shirtless, jeans tight! A few attractive twink types, only one smiling. Really poor show, in my view, too cold, too loud. Maybe a quarter full, all male. Tried Tawan, in homage to Vinapu, at 10.30. told to go away, as they were full, come back at 11.00. I did, to be turned away again, try 11.30! I gave up. Better luck tomorrow, I hope! Incidentally, airport was ok. It was New Year's Day, not so busy, but Fast lane difficult to find. Not really marked. I asked an official, who pointed out I had walked past it. Maybe 8 to 10 minute line.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
But will they be available when you try to book?
-
Gay forums are slow
Nit sure I know MK?
-
Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)
Perhaps depends on price?
-
Happy New Year
Hopefully, I will be in the air when New Year comes in, landing in Bangkok 4pm on the 1st!!
-
Bangkok dips to 18c
Ideal temperatures for us Europeans!
-
Greying Thailand: Future solutions for ageing society
Not always a good thing!
-
Uptick in COVID-19 infections is seasonal, will drop in February
Logical positivism, eh!
-
Gay forums are slow
Another W C Fields quote, ' I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food!' I have that quote on one of my aprons in the kitchen!
-
Gay forums are slow
As W C Fields once observed, ' I don't drink water, fish fuck in it!'
-
Andaz Pattaya / Upscale Pattaya Resorts Near Gay Scene
Understood, thanks.
-
Andaz Pattaya / Upscale Pattaya Resorts Near Gay Scene
Thanks for info.
-
Minimum wage to be hiked by around 2.4% from January 1
I often give it physically to the cleaner, if we coincide, so to speak. Establishes a slight bond.
-
Andaz Pattaya / Upscale Pattaya Resorts Near Gay Scene
Thanks! I'm only there 3 days, so condo not really on.
-
Minimum wage to be hiked by around 2.4% from January 1
I received the same advice!
-
1 Year without CL personals, where switched ?
True. I just enjoy wandering around the streets having a beer etc. not so easy in Brazil, but I was ok in Copacabana, if I stayed on the beach road.
-
Andaz Pattaya / Upscale Pattaya Resorts Near Gay Scene
But are there any 4 star hotels, or better, within walking distance of the gay areas? I like a bit of comfort!
-
1 Year without CL personals, where switched ?
Shame to miss out on the sights, sounds and smells of Thailand.