Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Oh dear, I like it at 18 for sleeping!
  2. Thanks
  3. Thanks
  4. It's sometimes quite slow. For me, it varies.
  5. But they still fuck nicely!
  6. They send me videos several times a day. Very explicit, different tops, but I think the bottom is the same guy. Often BB . They dont say where they are based.
  7. Should be good publicity for them...
  8. Contact details look pretty odd, "howtopay.com", which appears to be a platform.
  9. What about to fuck?
  10. Ghana following suit.
  11. So, now see its a translation.
  12. Because they just like to annoy!
  13. Yup, easy, fine.
  14. Well, you should know!
  15. Nice size, 6in+ always appreciated, for oral purposes, but I'm not a size queen!
  16. Lucky you!
  17. Not like you to be lost for words!
  18. Interesting. Oh to be young again!
  19. Well for me, an MTF, with twink body, nice cock, and nice small breasts can be very attractive, when clothes come off! However, I don’t like make up or anything exaggerated. As you say, we are all different. I enjoy watching a twunk guy fucking an MTF, and joining in, especially if he/she can cum!
  20. Him on your lap?
  21. I'm sure Sauna Leblon no longer there!
  22. havent even heard of hurghada till now. Sounds like @Olddaddy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.