Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. 357 closed 2 years ago! Did you miss that? New incarnation X by 357
  2. Every year, worked so far!
  3. The Oval office?
  4. Same
  5. Yes, very American, I'm afraid. Many similar instances. We checked into a hotel in Florida. "Hi, how are you, etc" I said, "pretty awful, long drive, bad weather, we are very tired". "Oh, great", she replied.
  6. Yes, as I said, the list goes on. Indonesia, a couple of million. On the genocide front, one not so well known episode, at least i didn't know about it, was the civil war in Ukraine, during WW 2, when ethic Ukrainians killed over 300,000 Polish Ukrainians. Ethnic cleansing again.
  7. You are in good shape for 100!
  8. Stalin did quite well, victims in the millions, plus Mao.
  9. Yes, I used Dreaded Ned! Quite useful, I seem to remember.
  10. Khmer Rouge, Srebrenica, Hutu and Tutsi, the list goes on.
  11. Surely not!😛😜
  12. The 3rd Reich fell short of it's intended 1,000 years, by rather a lot
  13. Same with the Parthenon. When I was a student in Athens, everyone picked up 'souvenir'.
  14. At either end of Pub St, in Siem Reap, there is usually a small group of musicians, all amputees, said to be casualties of land mines. The music isn't great, but I always give them my loose rials.
  15. You are shown what is said to be the tree in the Killing Fields.
  16. Or husband!
  17. Would be great at Suvarnabhumi!
  18. Ah, but I didn't go to a British Public School...
  19. Indeed, Hun Sen and his family control everything, jointly with China!
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Me too, but I think it will be a challenge!
  21. Are you speaking from experience?
  22. Is there any chance that they may progress to automatic machine entry? Or are they too paranoid about overstaying, etc
  23. Or Vietnamese dong?
  24. I remember that bar. As you say , space at a premium, once you were in there, the place seemed to be all cocks! Cum everywhere!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.