Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
June 2026 trip report
Er, spelling, please!
-
New immigration App - THIM
Glad to hear you succeeded. Let us know if it speeds up your entry!
-
June 2026 trip report
Do you have a death wish?
-
June 2026 trip report
Yes, strange, isn't it!
-
New immigration App - THIM
I gather that Thailand has launched a new Immigration App, THIM. This is supposed to facilitate entry to the Kingdom, I gather, though information is rather vague. I have downloaded it, it's quite charming! It opens, but as I am not travelling to Thailand, I didn't try to complete the online questionnaire. I read that someone who did complete it, found that it didn't work, what a surprise! It is suppose to automatically download your passport etc, but when this was tried the pages were blank! It's not clear if this is supposed be operational or not. Any info from members would be useful.
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
I used the ATMs to get USD.
-
June 2026 trip report
I have friends who have an elevator in their 2 storey house! It's 'just in case'.
-
Vietnamese boys: the good and the bad
Luckily I still have my sight..
-
Vietnamese boys: the good and the bad
Generalisations are not helpful. I offed a Vietnamese guy, from Goodboys, and he was really good.. He has become a regular, though he no longer works in a bar. Happy with 3somes, good English, great sex!
-
Vietnamese boys: the good and the bad
True, I was paying 300 or 400 AUD in Sydney
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
Also, I have cards that incur no FX fees, which helps.
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
I used credit cards all the time in Siem Reap. For cash, USD is accepted everywhere, but if change is small amount, say less than 10 USD, it is sually given in Riel.
-
Circus Bar etc. up for sale, and is Gay Soi 4 going soon?
Did he demonstrate his skills, or stay clothed? See recent post about an enthusiastic barber.......
-
Vietnamese boys: the good and the bad
I assume you would sell your soul for that!
-
Aiden Surawong Bangkok?
Cheap!
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
Oh, ok, must have been an Airbus. Wasn't every day.
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
I agree re flight attendant!!
-
Aiden Surawong Bangkok?
Not entirely true, @Olddaddy and Capella, and other members also stay at Le Meridien. But I'll think about it!
-
Love Interest 2026 Update
Personally, i have always found Bangkok Airways perfectly fine to Siem Reap. Sometimes they fly a 737. Air Asia fly from Don Muang, but I have avoided them!
-
Aiden Surawong Bangkok?
Looks nice, hope someone tries it, and reports.
-
Asking for a Friend...ME
That's better!
- Best North African destination?
-
Best North African destination?
Family holiday!
-
Best North African destination?
Marrakesh is well worth seeing, we stayed outside in a great hotel, but I can't remember the name. Quiet, as outside. The Owner had a fabulous collection of pre war travel posters. They had a shuttle service to take you in to the city The Owner was Berber/Jewish. There is also the Yves St Laurent Cactus museum, one of the finest in the world. YSL was gay.
-
Connecting prblms?
Only while I was asleep.