Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I rather agree a buttoned back pocket suits me.
  2. Makes sense!
  3. You can use a mirror!
  4. I was robbed in Athens.
  5. Someone said €60 a night, not exactly expensive.
  6. Josquin des Prez? Palestrina? Hildegard of Bingen, even?
  7. And quite a few missing.
  8. You are too young to remember that!
  9. I was hoping to go, I have been invited to a Thanksgiving dinner, but it now looks like there will be a clash with seeing a sick friend in California. Nothing yet certain.
  10. Interesting to think of you eating zinc. In bulk?
  11. True, but @Olddaddy likes the Capella!
  12. There is a first time for everything!
  13. God, you're sad!
  14. Unlike you, you mean!
  15. Even longer ago!
  16. An unhelpful comment.
  17. What a suggestion! You mean they don't cum 6 times in a day?
  18. Forget it, life is too short.
  19. Yes, i imagine we agree, but the point was made that revealing what the masseur would, or would not do, was helpful. That is surely correct?
  20. " as long as they can put up with myself....."
  21. You miss the point.
  22. Could be a long wait!
  23. I thought it was a dump, and I also had the "penthouse" room.
  24. Indeed, before it reopened.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.