Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. All 4 please!
  2. Not with running involved!
  3. Talking about being split in half.......
  4. Funny how it never shows moron, sadist, bore, criminal, etc!
  5. You can add, manicure, pedicure, and penicure!
  6. Its a long time ago! Round the back of Copacabana hote, were gay go go bars. You could pick up sexy guys for rent, and go to Leblon, or the hotel. Sauna was in Leblon between Copacabana and Ipanima. I was a walk in, big place, had so called massage, darrooms etc. As I was youngish and fit, it seemed like hot and cold running boys. You could walk in to the dark room, and just fuck the first ass you found. I took guy from go go bar there, and I used the 'bedroom' with the row of beds. As I was on business, I only had a few chances, so no beaches, etc. This was all pre social media.
  7. I was there, on business, in the 80s. Not so much time to look around, but plenty of boys, in bars, and saunas. Pre internet, so you had to look. Sauna Leblon, pre Aids, was great. Full of attractive guys, I was young then! You just walked in, and fucked, all BB. They had a room with a row of beds, all occupied, fucking away! Happy days!
  8. On the other hand a lot of action on Line, and Tik Tok.
  9. And some didn't have difficulty! I would like to know where they are based!
  10. Doubtful if they are still around, though?
  11. Thanks, great site, cocks galore!
  12. Says 'not found'?
  13. I hope that you are right, but, somehow, I doubt it
  14. Yup, let's hope...
  15. Quite a success, then!
  16. In UK, NHS still functions, just!
  17. By way of comparison, a 'good' private home in the UK is at least £50,000pa, and up. There are local authority homes, but, unfortunately, they are usually fairly poor. Often cheaper to have live in care, as long as there are no serious medical issues.
  18. I thought you would react!!
  19. 'mothers', not 'mother's'!
  20. Siamese twins, I assume.
  21. A shared cock, interesting....
  22. As they say, 'I couldn't agree with you less!'.
  23. What a group, difficult to know where to start, except they are all underage!
  24. At the same time?
  25. And don't worry about the haircut!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.