Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
I am glad we are back!
Sorry to hear that.
- I am glad we are back!
- Winner boys
-
Are gay Thai men faithful?
Glad to hear that.
-
Air Fare Increases and Schedule Reductions
Er, joke......
-
Smile of the Day
Front view pretty good!
-
Air Fare Increases and Schedule Reductions
Oh, that's ok then, only 25 aircraft. No problem!
-
Are gay Thai men faithful?
Perhaps the best response to the question posed on this entry is"is the Pope a Catholic?"
- Do you know these boys?
-
air travel in the coming months
They wouldn't want to employ one who was competent!
-
Air Fare Increases and Schedule Reductions
Luftwaffe also cancelled an entire airline subsidiary at a few days notice. Judging from all the complaints I read, they seem to be dire, let alone the various strikes.
-
Smile of the Day
Guy in red really cute. I remember this set of videos from before. The costumes seem to be designed to show off the cock! I suspect they are underage!
-
What is Trump doing now 🤣
Is this a genuine photo?
-
Thailand is being colonized by foreign investors
When I was in Siem Reap, travelling to the new, ludicrous, airport, built with Chinese money, the area even given a Chinese name, my driver said, "we are part of China now". It was not a compliment!
-
Do you know these boys?
Perish the thought!
-
Are gay Thai men faithful?
I think that makes my point!
- Trip Report: Songkran 2026
- Trip Report: Songkran 2026
-
Are gay Thai men faithful?
This just shows that these surveys are nonsense!
-
Are gay Thai men faithful?
Sorry, I fail!
- Trip Report: Songkran 2026
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
He said nothing happened while he was there!
-
Any tips on how to play with muay thai guys?
Yawn.
-
Jomtien
I don't think , or I hope, no-one can disagree with that. Some members here seem to think that sex is a purely mechanical affair, which to my mind is alien.
-
Massage boy with big cock
Worth it, though!