Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I did a lot of work in the Far East, and was entertained by clients. As you say, it is best just to eat, so snake, birds nest soup, basically bird saliva, etc. Also fugu fish, which clients watch to see if you will eat it, since, as you may know, if improperly prepared can kill you! I took the view that I didn't think that the clients were about to commit mass seppuku, so I tucked in. At one restaurant, clients asked if I liked sashimi. I said, yes, I'm sure it's fresh, to which clients replied, 'yes, it's still alive'! Which it was, new meaning to 'fish on the bone'. Incidentally, if I may ask, what sort of work will Cam take up. I know he does not want to depend on you.
  2. There are ants in Foodland, just not on the menu!
  3. Khmer Grill Siem Reap
  4. Is that a pig i see in the sky!
  5. Thanks! Yes I had Bt235 left on the card!
  6. Its owned by a gay couple, I was told. They bring the boy to your room, and ing afterwards to see if you are ok. I think is only been in same place. It does have an annexe, which I didn't find as good.
  7. PS. I forgot good HJ at Orient Express Hotel in Siem Reap, now Belmond , but closed post Covid. Said to reopen next year! It was a good looking masseur, two way exchange!
  8. It also helps if the hotel has a moderately sexy masseur!
  9. Not putting on the skimpy underwear is also a good start!
  10. I cleverly brought my Rabbit card with me, but found out today that it had expired! I was told I cannot buy a new one without my passport, which is lodged in my room safe! I recall discussion about this over the years. Is passport in fact essential? Also can you use Mastercard etc on BMT? I know you can on the MTR. I should know the answer to these questions, but any help appreciated.
  11. "definitely seeing and experiencing mosquitos. Never noticed them in Thailand very much, even when venturing outside of Bangkok, but they are everywhere here." Nice thing about Viroth's Hotel, is that when you go out at dusk, or later, they insist on covering you with insect repellent. Might smell a bit, but I don't mind, as I get bitten quite a lot. The mosquitoes, and midges, or local equivalent, also make sitting on my balcony for a late night drink, rather problematic!
  12. Never learnt that, sorry, wasn't taught at my grammar school!
  13. I like the subtle crunch!
  14. Flavor Profile: A savory, slightly spicy stir-fry featuring tender slices of beef tossed with garlic, herbs, chili, and red tree ants. The ants provide a distinct, natural tangy or citrus-like sourness along with a subtle crunch.
  15. TREE ANTS. Flavor Profile: A savory, slightly spicy stir-fry featuring tender slices of beef tossed with garlic, herbs, chili, and red tree ants. The ants provide a distinct, natural tangy or citrus-like sourness along with a subtle crunch. Sounds yummy! I like the subtle crunch!
  16. Fogged, Bertie. (PG Wodehouse)
  17. Heard an interesting comment from local friends. Story is that airport/Thai Airways, prioritised Thai Airways partner airlines, so Thai itself avoided penalties, thereby leaving Thai passengers up creek sans paddle. Sounds plausible!
  18. I use the Khmer Grill,other side of river from Pub St, Wat Bo area. Owner Jimmy Chin. Very similar. First time I ate there i queried the bill, as I thought it too little! You could try the fried tree ants! Lots of frog, also. Tastes like chicken!
  19. Monty Python, "Spam, Spam, Spam etc".
  20. Trump, US$2.8billion!
  21. To misquote Tom Lehrer, "once the bags stack up, who cares where they come down......"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.