Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rabbit card

Featured Replies

I cleverly brought my Rabbit card with me, but found out today that it had expired! I was told I cannot buy a new one without my passport, which is lodged in my room safe! I recall discussion about this over the years. Is passport in fact essential? Also can you use Mastercard etc on BMT? I know you can on the MTR. I should know the answer to these questions, but any help appreciated.

Yep unfortunately you will need your passport to buy another rabbit card, last trip I think they had to reactivate mine which required my passport which luckily I had with me that day. You can't use credit cards at the turnstiles on the BTS (yet - I think there has been some talk?), however on the MRT, ARL and SRT, credit card is accepted. You would be better off just buying a cash ticket for the BTS at the booth or the machine (I think the machine accepts cash?)

  • Author
3 hours ago, ichigo said:

Yep unfortunately you will need your passport to buy another rabbit card, last trip I think they had to reactivate mine which required my passport which luckily I had with me that day. You can't use credit cards at the turnstiles on the BTS (yet - I think there has been some talk?), however on the MRT, ARL and SRT, credit card is accepted. You would be better off just buying a cash ticket for the BTS at the booth or the machine (I think the machine accepts cash?)

Thanks! Yes I had Bt235 left on the card!

9 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I cleverly brought my Rabbit card with me, but found out today that it had expired! I was told I cannot buy a new one without my passport, which is lodged in my room safe! I recall discussion about this over the years. Is passport in fact essential? Also can you use Mastercard etc on BMT? I know you can on the MTR. I should know the answer to these questions, but any help appreciated.

How much is the hare replacement and is it human hare or synthetic? 😜

giphy.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.