Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
Yes, fair point. If you go somewhere reula, you get the same room you like. The staff remember you, and you dont mind if it's not such good value. Personally, knowing I'm getting a room I like, and I am a bit fussy (!), is a big plus.
-
Homophobic actor turns to GoFundMe to pay rent
In the days when they were still a newspaper, just!
-
Los Angeles's Mount Baldy claims more victims
These situations are tragic. But there is little comment about some people who put their own lives at risk, and importantly, those of their rescuers by being foolhardy or stupid. Recently a big rescue attempt was mounted to rescue 2 'climbers' from Ben McDhui, the second highest peak in Scotland. They had no equipment, and were wearing jogging bottoms and trainers! They set off at 6pm, temperature at peak -15C! I think there is a case for charging such people.
-
Homophobic actor turns to GoFundMe to pay rent
I think the Gofundme ad deserves an older fashioned English response, "pass the sick bag Alice".
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
Ho, ho!
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
I said you were the expert! Very interesting.
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
Thanks, leaving in a couple of hours, back here 9th.
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
You are the expert here!
-
Did some forum members pass?
Fine by me!
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
Clever!
-
Recommendation for hotel to watch fireworks 31 Dec 2026
Yes, i was interested by 'mixers and what do you mix with a condom?
-
12/25 trip
Im sure that he some more 'peace missions' planned!
-
Did some forum members pass?
I take your point. Perhaps we should revert to the 'multiple personalities' label. Mind you that would cover neuro divergent! I agree re guidelines. One or 2 members are gratuitously rude. Usually the same people, though they do come and go.
-
Did some forum members pass?
I think the new phrase, neuro divergent might be appropriate.
-
[Guide] Collection of Tips for Bangkok trip first timer
Yes, that's why I like strong aircon.
- Staying in Jomtien
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
Very philosophical!
-
Accomodation in Bangok when staying in Thailand for 2 months
Me too! Mirror on ceiling?
-
Arrived Bangkok
Or possibly inter alios?
-
Arrived Bangkok
Makes it easier!
-
H type spas - my trip report
That's a relief!
-
H type spas - my trip report
Lie down and think of England!
-
[Guide] Collection of Tips for Bangkok trip first timer
Agree!
-
Arrived Bangkok
I don't meet the ethnic requirements!
-
Arrived Bangkok
I can order more!