Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
27 M massage
Sorry, I see he is 'flexible'. Would like to know about oral and kissing?
-
27 M massage
Versatile? Kissing?
-
First time B'kok. Apartment rental advice sought
I've always found bareback as an option in Bangkok. This is mainly boys from Grindr, where I ask in advance. A couple from Goodboys, and Freshboys. Not used massage shops much. My lucky chance fuck in Green Massage was BB, it just came about rather quickly! I have a Vietnamese regular who comes to check my stamp collection, he is BB. He brought a fellow stamp enthusiast last time, they were BB.
-
Back in India- Delhi now
Glad to see you are having fun, in lots of ways! I have a couple of Indian regulars here in London, slim, young, great guys.
-
Havana again, after 47 years
Indeed. I'm talking maybe 35/40 years ago, when the Mandarin Hotel, Hong Kong, still had a specialist cigar shop!
-
Havana again, after 47 years
I should add, that I mentioned to this guy that I was disappointed that you could not buy Cohiba cigars in Havana, the most expensive cigars, as they were all exported. When I got back to the hotel, a box of 50 was delivered!
-
Havana again, after 47 years
I remember lobsters! Many years ago, visiting clients, staying over weekend, blue sky, white sand, etc and as much lobsters as you could eat. I enjoyed it so much that I sampled the excellent hospital service to deal with my sunburn! This was a very long time ago, and I was unable to sample to gay scene. I did have a meeting with the lawyers who acted for Castro, we shared a client, Lloyd's Bank. I also had lunch with a very genial guy, spoke good English, introduced to me by a friend, who was the Head of Internal Security. I made the mistake of saying that I thought he was the Head of the Secret Police! He put me right, and I said that that was a a distinction without a difference!
- TK massage
-
TK massage
That's good. I thought they were all top!
-
Another three nights in Bangkok
I arrive on the 11th. Your profile name suggests you are a lawyer? So am I.
-
27 M massage
He got good marks a few weeks ago!
-
A-BOMB
Reminded me of Dorothy Parker, whom, when told that President Coolidge had died, said, 'how could they tell?'
-
The Economist praises Thai health care system
He was born in Bangkok, or so he told me. He showed me the hospital, from the river. His parents are both dead, he says. Like all things, I'm sure i only get half the story, if that. He has a lot of issues, disappearing from WhatsApp, etc. I try to keep in touch, as he is a nice guy, and a good guide, registered, and speaks good English. Never asks for more money, or a new phone(!), chooses cheap courses on menus, etc. He had down at heel trainers once, and refused my offer to buy him a new pair.
-
The Economist praises Thai health care system
I understand that, but Mac is Thai, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
-
Deep Seek AI
I notice that most escorts now use AI, and their profiles are uniformly overdone, and anodyne. I prefer a short profile, in not such good English, that is actually drafted by the escort.
-
Deep Seek AI
I note that these all exhibit the AI approach of seeking to please. Nothing critical, all 'warm' generalisations.
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
And the hairdressers waiting at immigration, to cut the hair of any hippies, etc!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
I agree.
- Deep Seek AI
-
Another three nights in Bangkok
With door shut!
-
The Real Reason Donald Trump is Pushing Hard for a Cease Fire / Hamas Deal?
Don't forget his sideline in bombing unarmed Venezuelan vessels, and killing their crews.
-
Another three nights in Bangkok
I use Grindr in Bangkok, and have good success. I only look for boys with pictures. To deal with a comment from another member, I don't have my picture on my Grindr entry.
-
Bad Bunny Meme, Vapo Rub
Also, Matsuyama, golfer, has played on PGA Tour for years, won the Masters, still uses an interpreter. You will recall that Ohtani's interpreter stole US$ 17m! From Ohtani, who didn't notice for some time!
-
Another three nights in Bangkok
Seconded!
-
Bad Bunny Meme, Vapo Rub
I watched last night. Ohtani still uses an interpreter, though he's been in the US for 10 years.