Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Any experience bring guests back to Ibis Styles Silom?
There was a short time hotel, maybe still is, off Surawong, near Patpong, which had large mirrors on the ceiling! I can't remember the name.
-
Stone The Crows!
I have bird outline stickers that I put on my French windows to stop birds flying into the glass. Seems to work. Bit unsightly, as they are black.
-
Royalty V. Rebublicanism
Most, if not all, Governers General are citizens of the country to which they are appointed, they are not British.
-
Stone The Crows!
I have both in my garden! Plus magpies.
-
Royalty V. Rebublicanism
Er, Mugabe died six years ago! And he was deposed in 2017.
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
I think that if O'Leary has his way, you couldn't pee in the aisle, as it would be full of standing passengers!
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
As i have said, I have known Mac for 5 years at least. He is a first class, certified, guide. I have also posted that he has had issues that have meant that he can be unreliable. I have persevered with him, nevertheless, and I hope he will prosper. He is a very decent guy who never takes advantage. As mentioned, he orders modest meals, or no meals at all. I always invite him to breakfast at the Meridien, before a tour, and it is difficult to get him to eat anything!
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
I find it rather depressing that this filter is needed. It is made clear, that although the guides are gay, they are guides, not sex companions.
- Big big C
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
As pointed out the website. Is clear, at least to me. I know you think it's fun to ask questions to which you already know, or should know, the answers. As others have offten said, this clearly amuses you, but it becomes tedious after a while.
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
I suspect he has more than two pockets!
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
Don't forget his multiple personalities!
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
No.
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
And no toilets!
-
Are you indifferent to rain when planning holidays?
Or me!
-
The Capella hotel
I don't think Olddaddy was involved!
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
You could try reading their website.
-
The Capella hotel
I hope the balcony can take the weight...
-
Big big C
Or Dominican Republic. Is that your suite at the Capella?
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
Yes, indeed.
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
Air Taznania sounds like something from Tintin!
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
You should try Ryanair!
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
Same in Canada, I gather.
-
Suggestions for massages in BKK
Sorry, but I can't find your reference to History, could you give details? Thanks
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be...