Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Amazing Thailand!
Does it work with your stamp collection?
-
BOYS TOWN IN PATTAYA, DEAD?
Nothing wrong with outdoor sex!
-
Amazing Thailand!
Inevitably, the shop was a roaring success......
-
Amazing Thailand!
Remember the shop 'Grot' in Reggie Perrin. Sale prices were always more than original price! Sales pitch included, 'Every single thing in this shop is guaranteed absolutely useless'.
-
Hide and seek - Aug 2025 trip to Thailand with niece
Because Moonlight and Jupiter were not open?
-
Hide and seek - Aug 2025 trip to Thailand with niece
Where do you buy the adrenaline? I'd like to buy some....
-
Amazing Thailand!
Excellent advertising! Presumably 10,000 for 8 times!
-
Do you do dangerous or highly unpleasant activities just for bragging rights?
l have found that people aren’t really interested in some of the more amazing things I’ve done. That's a surprise!
-
Hardship stories
I hope you are right!
-
Patpong comings and goings
He was a fixture at Banana Bar for some time, I think. Good at his job!
-
Do you do dangerous or highly unpleasant activities just for bragging rights?
Most of my closest friends and family members don't know even half places I went to . I may be sinner but bragging is sin I'm free of. Are you thinking of Olddaddy?
-
Fitting or poetic death?
Helping his son flee is a serious criminal offence, so that has to be considered
-
Hardship stories
My message was a long time ago. Interesting that you have just picked it up. I hoped that I had made it clear that I was not going to react. I just wanted to know what other people thought. I did not react, and no more requests!
-
Suggestions for massages in BKK
So no fisting for you?
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Shame! But I know it's usual.
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Thanks. Sucking with or without condom?
-
BBC i player ; Thailand
I thought that it was obvious from my comment, that i do not!
-
BBC i player ; Thailand
I see that the Pattaya Mail praised the series, the last sentence said: "Like the rest of this video, it’s a highly entertaining view of Bangkok behind the curtain. Reality TV par excellence." Say no more! The review didn't mention her dental work!
-
Buenos Aires Trip Report – First Time in Argentina (5 Days)
12, and i couldn't finish it!
-
Will you go to a restaurant if you can't see the menu before-hand?
Things have changed somewhat since the days if Bertrand Russell!
-
Buenos Aires Trip Report – First Time in Argentina (5 Days)
Once, in Chicago, I fancied a steak. The qaiter asked if I wanted the 12oz, 20oz, or 32oz! I asked if anybody finished the 32oz, he said no! Not sure if they had a resident cardiologist!
-
New gay massage in Pattaya
Recent for Olddaddy!
-
BBC i player ; Thailand
My view is that the series was a waste of time. Clearly no research had been done about Thailand, and the role of the BIB. The reporter appeared to be pretty dumb, appearing surprised that guys go to a go go bar for sex, etc. Also that people get drunk at events, and have accidents. Has she not been to her local town on a Saturday night? No enquiry about travel insurance, nothing in depth about problems expats have with residence permits, property issues, etc. It was all that life is basically wonderful. One or two references to some issues, but, in my view, the sort of superficial crap we now see so much of. However, the presenter does take every opportunity to show off her cosmetic surgery, and her dental work!
-
Text to speech
Allergic to the washing up liquid.
-
Text to speech
Doesn't even pay that well....