Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Lol 😂 love it ! And how true sometimes , I had the same thing happen to me in Bangkok in 2023
  2. I probably would.. not that I care I'm not American,but at least they are trying to make their country better unlike my downtrodden socialist country Wish Trump was in Australia 🌏
  3. Great question I'm also into older mature aged Asians
  4. Olddaddy replied to Bruno's topic in Gay Asia
    Yes Love to know how it went
  5. Wow😮 Is this still available? Is it guys or only girls who paddle you? Unfortunately I never walk in Bangkok so never walk pased it Always a Grab car or motorcycle back from and back from G's
  6. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Absolutely! They in reality should have smoking areas 🚬🚬 They should have smoking rooms although I don't agree with smoking just like Australia and I'm sure the UK has Government run heroin injecting rooms to assist in harm minimisation , it's not to agree but to help these people,show some empathy please Has anyone seen the old Aussie guy who sits outside the Cocka2 bar frequently coughing his lungs up smoking continually He is welcome to smoke as it helps him and I for one sat there one day and cried with him as he told me he had lung disease , We must show understanding and be there when needed to help when they are ready to stop Be there support!
  7. It's daytime sweetheart and my day off 🍷🍷🍾🍾
  8. Mmmmmm....I guess I can say the same thing about Americans 🇺🇸 Indians are lovely people and very gentle , I never see them violent or angry unlike Western farangs I love indian cock 🇮🇳 but I'm not here to say your personal opinion is wrong , everyone is entitled to their own opinion ,and in the words of old talk back radio shock jock Stan Zemanek "opinions are like arseholes🍑every one has one !
  9. There's no need for negativity or down arrows please !
  10. Lonely or desperate? Did you see in your bar chairs talking about your old age sicknesses?
  11. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Absolutely! They in reality should have smoking areas 🚬🚬
  12. Obviously you must be "cautious" ...is the right word ... perhaps not ...but if you plan to take your boyfriend on a tour group do your research, going on a pub crawl tour group in Soi Bukhao for example may not be a good idea It's only a perception that others may be whispering behind your back ...maybe in reality they don't care . As for hotels I can only recall one bad experience in 2024 ,October to be precise, no I don't know the exact date , but it was in Bangkok near Khao San road where I met a Grindr date in the lobby In the lift a young Australian couple were in there with us and after looking at my Thai Grindr date as she got out of the lift she said to her Aussie boyfriend "disgusting old men with boys ! Maybe that should give YOU some inkling ,if that's the right word , INKLING to stay in a hotel closer to the gay district !!!!!
  13. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Sounds a bit discriminatory Do you stay away from pedestrian malls because of kids riding 🛹 skateboard too ? Maybe they smoke🚬 because they are nervous,I don't know ,I don't smoke but I have empathy and understanding and tolerance to help people change
  14. Yes all old farangs would get the same whispering behind his back I see it on toktik comments all the time by "fat Karen's"
  15. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    🍷🍷🍷
  16. I will be there too , you really need to come dance with me 🤩
  17. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I'm thinking of opening up a bar in the next few years im still planning it although it might lead to more a LadyBoy bar than a boy bar Have you ever noticed the majority of Ladyboy bars are NOT in the gay areas but in the straight areas I'm thinking will a Ladyboy bar in the Jomtien complex do any good ? I'm thinking introducing Muay Thai🥊🥊 boxing ring and encouraging the crowd to fight the ladyboy boxers I will have to try to bring a different clientele into that area ,young British and Aussie guys already 🍷 🍻 coming into the complex ready for my Muay Thai ladyboy bar ready to have a good time ,groups of young British Aussie arab guys Will a Ladyboy bar survive in the Jomtien complex?
  18. No problem Keith ,anytime ! I love you mate 😘
  19. Lol...you raise a great point I went to the Soi Bukhao area with my Filipino boyfriend many times over the last few trips with no problem. Of course you must be vigilant especially where drunken Aussie bogans are and yes I can say that being Aussie Lol 😂 I find the younger farangs more accepting of you I only recall one problem where a young farang girl ( English) with her farang boyfriend tried abusing us in Bangkok ,always seems to be younger farang girls who are angry I find
  20. Beautiful ❤️ ❤️
  21. Just watching YouTube Asia now who does news on Philippines everyday Reports that the Philippines health department is considering HIV tests for foreign tourists coming into Philippines I don't think it's a bad thing but obviously discriminatory
  22. Breakfast is 250 baht buffet which is good value if your a big eater Although I rarely eat breakfast 🥞 I did have the 99 baht big breaky at NICKYS in Soi Bukhao one fine morning
  23. Boracay has a few gay bars and gay guesthouses look up roger I always get free sex in Philippines Now in recent months the Philippines has changed their law and arrested foreigners for vlogging I see another yesterday black guy from Arizona arrested Last week it was YouTuber Prolife who is now in a Cebu jail after vlogging A few months ago it was famous YouTuber Vitaly who just served 9 months in a Phillipines prison So that may be a reason ,no vlogging now allowed A member on here who lives in Jomtien complex but no longer posts ( who can blame him) is very well versed on the Philippines and a bloody good bloke !!! Bkkmfj 🙏🏿🙏🏿
  24. Oh beautiful and cherish those memories forever 💗 that's all we have of life most times ... memories
  25. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Sorry to hear it's not the experience your looking for and thus you won't be going .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.