Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Cheap Gay4pay BLACK sex - which country?
What a stupid thing to say ,you win DH award of the week so he shouldn't say his sexual preference because YOU think it's racist ... What's attractive to you may not be attractive to him sexually .. doesn't mean his racist because he prefers a black cock๐ instead of Sammy from Scotland Next it will be ageism , oh don't state your preferred age could be ageist , Where does this rubbish end
-
12/25 trip
Sounds interesting ๐ What does it do for bottoms๐
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
Where was this ? Wouldn't they have CCTV?๐ธ
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
RIP Monty โ๏ธ
-
Winner boys
And the reason I said that ...is because some may be not happy ๐ How dare he post in the Pattaya forum...how dare he !! ๐คฃ
-
Winner boys
Great to see reports on Pattaya Go Go bars
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
In the words of a old cantankerous Sunee Plaza bar owner who used to say this to customers such as yourself ..... "If you have to ask the price you can't afford it ! ๐
-
Tour guide
I want to take my Filipino๐ต๐ญ boyfriend to PP for one week 6 days I would rather have a tour guide for a few days Who can you recommend? I have been to PP twice last time in 2016 What can we see there nowadays that's of interest? I think we will stay in Arthur & Paul's again , it's been a long time I didn't like that spiral staircase they had 5-6 days will be enough
-
Gay TikTok star with almost 1M followers found beaten to death in Thai forest
Absolutely! But you see it's the Generation aged 70 plus They are full of hate ,even the miserable old expats in Pattaya walking around with scowls on their faces ๐ฟ๐บ You even get them on here angry and unhappy others are having a good time !๐บ๐ฟ๐บ๐ฟ The next generation are much better and happier I never forget a few years ago in a bar in Jomtien complex seeing a elderly farangs sitting there watching me dance ๐บ๐ฟhe had the most miserable look I have ever saw....โน๏ธ๐๐ I said to him "are you ok ? He said " I'm waiting for my Thai boyfriend " When his boyfriend arrives it was the most funniest thing I ever saw ...the old Thai boyfriend probably in his 50's looked like him !!!๐ Two miserable old geezers sitting together โน๏ธโน๏ธ Angry at life ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค
-
Gay TikTok star with almost 1M followers found beaten to death in Thai forest
Omg...I loved him too ๐คฉ๐๐ Such a sad world ๐ ๐ญ I thought last time I saw him he was in Chiang Mai
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
Reminds me of the time I was stopped in Soi Yensabai back in 2008 riding a moped without a helmet "Just give me the 300 baht and I will give it to the Police department" said the kind officer ๐ "Thankyou for doing that ,I said, handing him the 300 baht๐ต ,waiing him ๐๐ฟ๐๐ฟ before driving off still with NO helmet on ๐
-
Trip Report (January 2026)
Mini Siam , Art house , house of benedict
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
I don't think it's the money , more the principle
-
Trip Report (January 2026)
disgusting ๐
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
No need to be a party pooper ๐
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
In all my travels to Thailand over 50 trips I have never been to the South . I'm not a "island" ๐๏ธ or beach person but this place sounds fantastic especially the party ๐ nights !
-
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
Very interesting post thankyou I may look into as I love travelling by train. Years ago I took the Bangkok to Chiang mai route I have always wanted to take the long distance trains in Australia Sydney to Perth along the Nullarbor ๐๐
-
Bangkok trip report: 10 Days of Bliss.
I think you did the right thing, they lost out because of their greed. Good on you for not backing down ๐๐ฟ๐๐ฟ
-
At what time do you normally set out for a night on the town?
I usually start 7pm except if I'm doing a all nighter ...eg going to dance at DJ station ๐ฏโโ๏ธ๐บ๐ฟ,then I will go later maybe 11pm I have found out you need to plan your sleep / recovery if you do that If I know I'm going to DJ station on Friday night ,I won't sleep Thursday night or have maybe little sleep ,then I will sleep Friday afternoon ready for the all nighter Friday night ๐ฏโโ๏ธ I don't drink as much nowadays because my recovery is not as good ...not easy growing old I also try to eat carbs before going out ,bananas etc and take a Berocca vitamin drink ๐
-
12/25 trip
I always put the kit kats in the freezer , nice and crunchy ๐ฅถ I will bring some Cherry Ripe double dipped with me next trip to give to you ๐๐ซ๐ซ
-
Trip planning
Very true I haven't been to Chiang mai in years I must do another trip , we never have any reports on CM
-
Trip planning
I guess if your willing to take the plane to North of Thailand to Chiang Mai it's worth visiting for cultural stuff
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
I will be there in March , so just send me a message when you arrive I love going to DJ station dance club etc ๐บ๐ฟ๐บ๐ฟ As for Grindr no need to put "can be generous",just put your normal profile
-
Visiting a (gentrified) favela
Some people are lucky....don't have to work ๐งjust travel the world ๐ and YES I am jealous!!!
-
Primo Bistro and Wine Bar
All gone to God thank God or soon going !!. Good riddance to that generation!!!! We will be free of them ,they all should be gone within 5 years