Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. When you say "kiosk" ...you mean the computer screen thing you order & pay ??
  2. How long do you think you have left?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  3. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Japan
    You don't think they would be Gay4pay ?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  4. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Japan
    Is this true or only a tiktok story? Do they have rickshaw boys? This one is very good-looking๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ
  5. I wonder why Americans use the word "ass" and not arse ?๐Ÿ˜ณ
  6. Obviously not the Australian culture ๐Ÿ˜‚....we are supposed to call people out and call then Cxnts !
  7. The bloke has balls ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€ to call it out .....unlike some who should of been born with a pussy ๐Ÿฑ
  8. Ahhh lol...love it Calling a spade a spade ๐Ÿช At least you have the ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€ to stick up for yourself ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘my respect to you ๐Ÿ™
  9. Olddaddy replied to ematt's topic in Gay Thailand
    Oh please spare us the work ๐Ÿ‘Š
  10. Really ? Malaysia?๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Are they into "daddies" there like they are in the Philippines?๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
  11. Although I would say Manila ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญcomes into close for free sex hookups with younger guys
  12. Obviously Bangkok ๐Ÿฅน๐ŸŒ‡is better and more guys to choose from as well as many non money boys looking for sex
  13. I guess you not into money boys or do you occassion indulge?๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜‰
  14. well it seems by your positive reports you would prefer Da Nang ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณover Cebu ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿค”to be a retiree ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž
  15. You seem to have it..๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ unlike us peasants ! Anyways spend it and have a good time I say ๐Ÿ’ƒ...you never know when your numbers up8๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ”ข
  16. Probably better in Australia,free under government medicare
  17. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Malaysia
    Looking to do a trip for 8 days in KL 8 days should be enough right to see everything? I want to see PETRONAS Towers , Chinatown,petaling street I will stay in a Airbnb ,what's the area where I'm close to everything What's the train station system like ? Gay bars ? saunas
  18. No !! I don't like jokes ! I'm a miserable person who prefers to sit alone and be alone Right now I'm at work, sitting in the corner away from work colleagues wearing my mask
  19. Well at least you like Da Nang far more than Cebu....and frankly who can blame you ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
  20. Loose lips sink ships !!!!! ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿšข๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธ
  21. Transamerica was good The woman who was a transexual driving across America with a teenage boy who didn't know the tranny ๐Ÿ‘—was his Dad๐Ÿ˜ณ
  22. Gay bars???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.