Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Did you smile back ? ๐Ÿ˜ Could of been a freebie
  2. Thanks for your detailed reply Cefalexin 500mg prescription I will see how it goes , I may have to go back if it doesn't clear ,eg burning sensation when I pee etc ,some minor bladder pain,strong smelling urine ,dull minor pain in left testicle This all started a week after coming back from Thailand ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have also noticed in the last few days not a strong flow when peeing like I used too ,maybe I'm getting old ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ด Although I have been taking them 2 days now (Cefalexin ) ,can't really see any noticeable difference,he said give it a week Should clear after a week surely I may have to go see a Urologist eventually I think ,he was only a GP at the medical clinic
  3. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I have put this on my bucket list for my next visit in March next year Apparently it's a 'Bear"๐Ÿป bar ๐Ÿบ
  4. Kudos to him I personally wouldn't take the risk of starting a new business particularly a Showbar with competition of two others in the complex not to mention the high rent unless he bought the freehold
  5. Ah ๐Ÿ˜‚ actually I look Opposite with my beard and old clothes I wear on the weekend I never forget a few weeks ago standing outside a Chinese restaurant waiting for a friend to come out of the gym above. A staff member came out to see why I was standing outside,another staff member said to him "oh he is ok he's a homeless guy! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  6. Never think your too old I went to DJ station in Bangkok first time I had a ball ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠand people young Asian made me feel welcome
  7. Good afternoon Vinapu on this Sunny ๐ŸŒž windy ๐Ÿ’จSydney afternoon Yes the lizards are enormous I was also surprised to see two gyms inside Lumpini park. I love Lumpini park ๐Ÿž๏ธ and you can a walk the GREEN MILE walk over to Benjamitti park ,I hope i spelled that right ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š I walked it then got a Grab taxi back to my room ๐Ÿ˜€
  8. Oh I didn't know that ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I noticed on my last visit to Lumpini park to he amount of stray cats living inside and Thai people feeding them
  9. Went yesterday for my medical check up , full blood test which I do every 3 months The doctor this time asked me about my trip to Thailand and sexual partners He suggested a sexual blood test ,๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿฉธ and urine test ,I have never had a urine test so it was a first ,he says he will look for sexual diseases . I drew the line on the anal๐Ÿ‘ swab though ,not sure what that looks for? Anyway peed in a cup and gave it to the reception ๐Ÿšฝ Today I received a call from the doctor,you have a urine infection ! He was direct to the point Mate ...you have a urine infection! ๐Ÿ˜ฏWhat,? I have no symptoms I said He said the results only show a urine infection,I will send you a prescription for antibiotics he said ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’Š Now he seemed to be in a hurry on the phone ,so I had no chance to ask if it was sexual or what caused it But....I remember a farang once telling me in Pattaya it is caused by cumming๐Ÿ’ฆ and NOT urinating directly after ?
  10. I always make sure I don't have to walk too far ๐Ÿ‘
  11. Once bitten....twice shy It also gives me the "impression" of the owner and if he/she is helpful or they don't reply then I know they probably won't reply if I book and I have a problem
  12. I always message the owner first nowadays to ask questions
  13. Yes ! Toasties are delicious and like 30 baht I ate at the Capella hotel when I was in Bangkok last month ,6000 baht including wine I would prefer buying some toasties and buying a bottle of wine ๐Ÿท and sitting in Lumpini park
  14. I don't want to get off topic ,but has anyone stayed in a backpackers hostel at a daddy age and managed to hook up with a boy backpacker paid or unpaid? I wouldn't mind a blonde Swedish cock ๐Ÿ†
  15. As for the food , I love the 711 Ham n cheese toasties better than the hotel food Even the breakfast at Quarter Saladang hotel wasn't anything to write about ,no bacon & eggs or sausages I went straight to 711๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
  16. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I quite often read guys on here using the train to get from the airport to their hotel I always use a car but next time I won't bring much luggage and if I'm not tired I would like to use the train So could you guys give me some help. When I go out of the airport luggage past the customs I turn Right walk past the shops and taxi drivers holding sign boards etc down towards the end ,towards the escalators? So if I wanted to go to Saladang or Silom ( staying Tartawan) what is the railway route ,do I need to change trains / stations?
  17. I guess if the money is right everyone is available Im even available if your looking for a bearded bear Daddy
  18. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Lol... would of been easier come to think of it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
  19. Never heard of EVA Is that a UK airline ?
  20. Furama sathorn is a bit of a dump 1980's style Balcony overlooks the carpark For around the same price you can get Furama Silom Of course the best hotel for me was Quarter Saladang great gym
  21. Why has Vinapu arrived in high season?๐Ÿ˜ณ
  22. Heaven sauna in BKK is another place
  23. I noticed several boys I had over also refused the popper. Funny how they will fuck with no condom but won't sniff the popper ๐Ÿ˜…
  24. Opp Foodland? In Bangkok?
  25. Americans seem to be infatuated with politics unlike Aussies who some wouldn't even know who the PM is ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.