Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patpong comings and goings

Featured Replies

In another topic I've read:

On 8/1/2026 at 4:51 AM, ichigo said:

JoyZone on Silom Road. We ate Myanmar food in the restaurant on the ground floor (which was tasty, and the waiter was pretty cute also) before heading upstairs to the bar where we watched a cabaret show with ladyboys and hunky gogo dancers

Never heard of JoyZone. Is this a new place? Any more information about it?

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 273.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Already reviewed but as it happened I paid subsequent visits to Jupiter ( twice in row) and Moonlight.  Moonlight seems to be struggling and it may continue until they will start showing some coc

  • I hope this is suitable to post here, as I didn’t want to start a new post. Made my annual pilgrimage to Dreamboys, first time sitting through their full show in this current location. I rarely g

  • Department_Of_Agriculture
    Department_Of_Agriculture

    ATLAS TO REOPEN ON PATPONG 1...AS WHITE CAT BAR What was Atlas on Patpong 2 is now set to reopen as White Cat Bar on Patpong 1. As suspected, the reopening was delayed by the difficulty they have

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, emiel1981 said:

Never heard of JoyZone. Is this a new place? Any more information about it?

I wrote about the JoyZone in the below thread - but in the context of the Massage Insider 5 year anniversary party:

https://www.gayguides.com/topic/69148-mima-party-2025/page/2/#comment-518670

And forum member = @ichigo wrote about it in his trip report here at:

https://www.gayguides.com/topic/79622-trip-report-junejuly-2026/#comment-523683

 

13 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

In another topic I've read:

Never heard of JoyZone. Is this a new place? Any more information about it?

I don't know too much about it other than what I mentioned, but the staff are friendly (and some are cute), there is a Myanmar food restaurant on the ground floor, and a bar on one of the upper floors where they have a cabaret show with ladyboys, two male performers from Banana bar (I think) 'singing' and dancing and go-go dancers (which became a little boring after a while as they were just dancing in one spot, but they were attractive and circulated through the audience) and if I remember correctly, I think the staff mentioned that there is a hostel on one of the floors as well. They also have karaoke and the cocktails were nice.

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

It looks that renovation of popular Sarica restaurant on Suriwong is almost completed. Looks read for soft opening on Aug 17 as posted on new, shiny sign at front. Just passed by. 

Good to read the restaurant will be open again when I visit Bangkok last week October / into November.

  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2026 at 2:01 PM, emiel1981 said:

It looks that renovation of popular Sarica restaurant on Suriwong is almost completed. Looks read for soft opening on Aug 17 as posted on new, shiny sign at front. Just passed by. 

Judging by the new photos on Google Maps, the renovation of Sarica restaurant is complete. It looks very beautiful and modern. And it had never occurred to me that they also serve breakfast; many of their new photos on Google are of various breakfast dishes. Google Maps also says "permanently closed," but I don't think that's correct...

https://maps.app.goo.gl/W3ZY9PbSzTLRuofh9

 

1000082743.thumb.jpg.125c4ce1149cc57ac16ac41072b1ad99.jpg1000082746.thumb.jpg.1cb266600cb6cae18dd2880f23f4dca8.jpg1000082749.thumb.jpg.b1cca189eb25b9983cfc5dcde49235b3.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.