Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

Should've brought me there 😝

It was located in Lat Phrao when you were here. 

Just managed to drag you to Saphan Kwai. 🤗

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 640
  • Views 127.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I need to tell you about bizarre experience I had in one of shops in that area last week. As all ended well I rather withheld shops name. I did not have reservation so entered shop early afternoo

  • macaroni21
    macaroni21

    I'm glad you appreciate the map that I have drawn, and yours is a good question that gives me a chance to explain the editorial policy behind the blog and its contents. To answer your specific qu

  • macaroni21
    macaroni21

    This is an area of small row houses, so there are more leasing options for small shops rather than look for a space with large floor area. Having multiple small shops also makes the business more flex

Posted Images

Phoenix Massage is offering 3, one-hour massages for 1,000 baht (normal price 799 for one). The offer is good Dec. 18 to 20 but package once purchased doesn't expire and may be shared.

image.thumb.png.92ad1a1e0d3700d7bb44e7adc06fcc89.png

image.thumb.png.cb4c397b98d3332e7444b8627e2b8175.png

2 hours ago, 10tazione said:

I hope the flight to Bangkok is included?

What can I say; I've been away from SK for six days now and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. 😑

5 hours ago, reader said:

What can I say; I've been away from SK for six days now and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. 😑

I can fully understand you. And those withdrawal symptoms have all Thai nicknames :)

On 12/19/2024 at 1:22 AM, 10tazione said:

And those withdrawal symptoms have all Thai nicknames :)

So my dreams keep reminding me. 😊

"You can do business and get rich."

Isn't this what Trump told investors in The Trump Shuttle and Trump University?

But he's now settled on a new, sure fire scheme to redeem his reputation. You can now smell like The Donald.

image.thumb.jpeg.bec745ddcd5a885841827ecabf122da2.jpeg

KK Massage is offering a promotion of one-hour session for 150 baht good on Dec. 28 and 29.

4 hours ago, reader said:

 

But he's now settled on a new, sure fire scheme to redeem his reputation. You can now smell like The Donald.

 

Great news for USA, president -in-waiting busy selling fragrances. And he was complaining about America being laughing stock during debate with Mrs. Harris !

  • Popular Post

Made my first trip out to Saphan Kwai today, booked two guys at 15M for 700B + tips. At that price it was worth the trip!

Thier Line account generally puts out a notice around 1pm who is working that day. As far I I could tell none are waiting at the store, all are called in as required, so it’s probably best to book ahead at least an hour.

Had a bit of back and forth before settling on the two guys Eak and Zai, both straight. Both looked exactly like their pictures, six pack twinks. They were both waiting for me when I arrived a few minutes early which I took as a good sign. 
The formalities were basic, pay and up you go. No complaints from me!

The room is a little prison cell like, but does has a raised single bed in the centre now (I had read some rooms had a mattress on the floor). I showered and they started the massage with towels on. I didn’t protest as I can’t see them anyway and it gave them a chance to get used to working together without the embarrassment of being naked.

once I turned over the fun started. One had is towel off straight away and put mY hand on his rising manhood. The other was slower to rise to the occasion and needed some help from his phone. I knew they were straight so this didn’t bother me. They were both quite cheeky and that made things go pretty smoothly. There was no way they were going to touch each other, I couldn’t even get them close enough for their dicks to touch:) But their lack of interaction with each other was made up for with the attention they gave me.

The phone ended up turned off pretty quick as they got into seeing who could give me the best ride. I had a great time swapping from one to the other, I ended up favouring the shorter, cheekier one, Eak, who really brought it home for the team:)

Once we were done, or at least I was, it was jump into the shower, tip the lads and see you later. 
 

I had some concerns about booking guys advertised as straight, but I got exactly what I was after. I wasn’t expecting romance, just an energetic fun time. I will definitely be back, but next time I might mix it up with a straight top and gay bottom/verse:)

IMG_4913.jpeg

IMG_4912.jpeg

IMG_4914.jpeg

good it worked for you as expected, most likely because you booked them together in advance so they had a chance of sorting out if they will work together.

I would not advice to show up in any shop and just pick up two boys we fancy from the line  expecting they will be comfortable with each other. They may be but also they may be not. 

Phoenix Massage is offering a discount of 200 baht off the regular 799 baht shop fee for the next three days. Tip to masseur 1200.

1 hour ago, reader said:

Phoenix Massage is offering a discount of 200 baht off the regular 799 baht shop fee for the next three days. Tip to masseur 1200.

Does Phoenix have boys on site, or is it advisable to book ahead?

Absolutely. I've found that at lest a dozen or more of these guys have been on hand during my six visits.

image.thumb.png.d160f6de27599ff28aa14312aecf79a1.png

image.thumb.png.74d91ab63d65386bb8cfb03c9de9676f.png

9 hours ago, reader said:

Absolutely. I've found that at lest a dozen or more of these guys have been on hand during my six visits.

image.thumb.png.d160f6de27599ff28aa14312aecf79a1.png

image.thumb.png.74d91ab63d65386bb8cfb03c9de9676f.png

Do they say whether they are top, bottom or vers?

32 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Do they say whether they are top, bottom or vers?

At Phoeinix, they're all of the above. Fixed tip is 1200.

Phoenix Massage on Inthamara 25 is offering a promotion of three, one-hour sessions for 1,000 baht on June 6-8. The offer may be shared with friends and does not expire. The tip is fixed at 1,200 per session.

=============

Phetboy Massage is offering four, one-hour sessions for 1,150 baht that is valid until June 31.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.