Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Many of his advertisers are leaving him and one group made them add another one to the list. I love this. Check out their website. http://www.weareultraviolet.org/

  2. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    When I saw this photo and made me laugh, I hope for the tatoo artist's sake it was photoshopped!

    • 0 replies
    • 516 views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is an amazing photo shoot. Enjoy.

    • 3 replies
    • 878 views
  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    This makes me so angry. I just wish I was there to punch these assholes out. ------------ High school students in Dunkerton, Iowa were expecting an assembly about bullying and making good choices. What they got instead was the Christian rap/hard rock band called Junkyard Prophet delivering an anti-gay and anti-abortion rant. Related: Obama to Open Anti-Bullying Film Sunday According to the La Crosse Tribune, after the band performed, they separated the girls, boys, and teachers into three breakout groups. "They told my daughter, the girls, that they were going to have mud on their wedding dresses if they weren't virgins," said Jennifer Littlefield, whose 16-year-old d…

    • 2 replies
    • 558 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Madonna is in full promotion mode for her new album "MDNA" coming later this month. She has released a bunch of promo photos like the one below. She looks good but my question is this real or is it photoshop for the 54 year old musician? I just wish I liked what I was hearing more. It's seems dated to me.

    • 4 replies
    • 881 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Your sperm may need a diet!! http://ti.me/x9KzWr

    • 2 replies
    • 625 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    University of California Freshman students may have to declare sexual orientation to enter college? Huh? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/lgbt-college-students-inc_n_1344447.html?ref=gay-voices&ir=Gay+Voices&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009 Students opinions on the subject: According to Robert Anderson, chair of the academic senate, the objective of the proposal is to promote diversity and to make sure that the colleges are equipped with the proper resources and support for their LGBT students. What do you think?

    • 3 replies
    • 621 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.afterelton.com/people/2012/03/10-hottest-men-american-idol-history My favorites from the list: Kris Allen, Ace Young and Tim Urban. . .

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/14/opinion/why-i-am-leaving-goldman-sachs.html?_r=4&ref=opinion I read this OP-ED about someone resigning from Goldman Sachs where he says that the banking executives have learned nothing from the financial crisis and that they really don't care about the clients and they continue to look for shortcuts to wealth is not a surprise to me. When I watch Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase, I see this in every one of his actions. I know him personally and as a result I will never do business with Chase as long as he is chairman. He represents the worst of corporate greed and capitalism there is out there today. This OP-Ed is worth a read …

    • 3 replies
    • 661 views
  10. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    I'd like to start by wishing Hitoall a very special Happy Birthday. I'd also like to wish Oz and Lucky a very very merry christmas I'd further like to wish Fouraces and MSguy a very happy new year Now I know that some of these wishes are either very late or very early depending on your interpretation... but I had some downtime and so I thought I would send these out while I had the chance. Think of them as I've accumulated one of those greetings for each of you and when the appropriate holiday comes along then that triggers the greeting enjoy and many happy returns! gcursor

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to this HBO film on March 10 called "Game Change" based on the book about Sarah Palin. Julianne Moore is playing Sarah and she really gets it right. Ed Harris plays John McCain and he really looks like him. Just look at the pic below with Ed and Julianne in character from the movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPhh7mch5zo

    • 21 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    OK. How did he do this?

    • 2 replies
    • 547 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://jeremy-jordan.com/ This guy is so talented and very cute and very gay (based on my gaydar on The View today).

  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.afterelton.com/content/2012/02/voice-recap-i-wanna-be-dudes-lover AfterElton did a great recap of last night's "The Voice". One of the hottest boys was not selected though. I'd do him. He just didn't have a strong enough voice but I'm sure diva Christina could have worked with him.

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I still think he is one of the hottest actors with a lot of gay appeal. Enjoy.

    • 0 replies
    • 502 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I love these spellchecker images on iPhones. . .LOL

    • 3 replies
    • 561 views
  17. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Have you ever heard of CAPTCHA codes? Those are those strange abstract numbers/letters that you have to type in to tell a site that you're human. Then you have to type them in again because usually the first one is a "freebie" (meaning that they EXPECT you'll get that wrong)! ANYWAY over the next few days, I've started this topic and I will be showing you some of the NEW things that will be replacing CAPTCHA and will be making our lives a little easier. #1...guess how many coffee beans are in this picture and type in that number's square root http://www.flickr.com/photos/76027767@N04/6828304496/

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2012/03/kristin-chenoweth-gcb-denton-everett.html Meet the gay character on ABC's "GCB". I think this is the gayest show on TV.

    • 0 replies
    • 528 views
  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I have had a huge underwear fetish for years. All types of underwear but one thing remains constant is the color. I love seeing sexy studs wearing red or white underwear. Any of you guys have a like fetish?

    • 6 replies
    • 952 views
  20. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Check out this brief clip on One Direction. They're sexy and seem to be taking over American girls (and boys) hearts

    • 4 replies
    • 747 views
  21. Started by Casteran,

    Todays newest review sparked a thought and some curiousity. It states that the time was a real BFE and it is clear it was a one hour appointment. Now everyone has their interpretation on this, but how can you have a BFE experience in one hour? I don't get it..... I typically don't do one hour appts as I find them rather boring, in and out and off we go. I prefer to take my time and savour the moment and the money spent, not to mention a hot guy. What does BFE mean to you and can you achieve that feeling in one hour? p.s. seems most post have at least one photo added, so here is a random, off topic pic.

  22. I have been happily reading daily of the problems with News Corps problems in Great Britain. He just announced that he will drop his bid for BSKYB. He is also being summoned before Parliament. Should he not appear, he may be bidding goodbye to all his News International holdings in GB. As I have never understood the draw to Fox News, I am hoping that the fallout will continue over to the USA. It started with Sen. Jay Rockefeller, a West Virginia Democrat, said that US laws may also have been violated. He also said he wanted an investigation into whether or not 911 Victim Families phones were hacked. I have been able to find no credible references to this at all bu…

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Via Towleroad comes this music video for The Shoes "Time To Dance" starring Jake Gyllenhaal. The editing make Jake's eyes so dead here. He works out, gets a shave, sits in a sauna, but there is nothing sexy about the psychopath he plays. Warning: graphic violence.

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been in love with Emile Hirsch for a while. I loved his Into the Wild performance, and his Alpha Dogs, Milk, Taking Woodstock and others. I just simply think he is amazing!

  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I saw this today and I really liked it. I thought it was worth a reminder to anyone who is struggling with anything in life. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 515 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.