Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    A short quiz! What have a nun, a bookstore owner and a retired Peace Corps volunteer in common with Julia Roberts, George Clooney and Leonardo di Caprio? Well, tonight was Oscar night in LA and the answer is related – so no prize! The three movie stars all vote for the Oscar winners. Amazingly, so do the three unknowns! Up late this morning, I tuned in to the Oscars telecast about half way through. Having enthused about the BAFTA Awards telecast two weeks ago (see separate thread), I found the whole Oscars thing yet another repetitive, crashing bore. Thankfully I missed Billy Crystal's opening monologue - http://now.msn.com/e...stal-intro.aspx There w…

    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. It's kinda surprising (and wonderful) that he's become such a great voice for us. It is a hell of a voice, you want it on your side!

    • 2 replies
    • 795 views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Skins has uttered its last "safe," ripped its last bong hit, and shimmied at its last teen sex extravaganza: The U.K.'s Channel 4 has canceled the salacious, ridiculously enjoyable show after six seasons, though three additional episodes are in the works, according to the Daily Star. This season was as melodramatic and accelerated as ever — sex! drugs! death! pregnancy! lingo we don't quite understand! — but the audience was down to about half of what it had been for season five. Well, this sure does sound like a perfect opportunity for a spinoff about Cassie and Sid's life in New York ... I would love to keep up with Maxxie though. YUMMMMMMMM

    • 2 replies
    • 892 views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    So I was feeling a little sorry for myself- yes, it happens- I was thinking that not many people were looking at my threads. We do post to get attention, right? Or is it just to inform, amuse and entertain others? I'll think on that. So, I looked at the first two pages, skipping the pinned topics, on the Hooboy Pub, , which is where I do most of my posting. Ten threads gained more than 100 views. My cheer level went up when I saw that 5 of them were mine! And the one with the most views of all, 512, was also mine. Not to brag, just to cheer me up. Who else is in there? gcursor's I'm Done thread has 167 views, while Totally Oz's desire to Fuck Rush Limbaugh gained 185. …

  5. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Hey, has anybody else been watching the PENGUIN cam lately? I'm so addicted to it! If you go under the animals section for the USTREAM video site, you can see other animal cameras as well. The cat rescue shelter is fun to watch and I like watching the eagle. http://www.ustream.tv/penguincam

    • 1 reply
    • 516 views
  6. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Which version do you like best? Tyne Daly Bette Midler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLbToMyrpvo&feature=related Ethel Merman Patti Lupone Bernadette Peters

    • 0 replies
    • 517 views
  7. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    some song/numbers from Best Little Whorehouse in Texas the anticipation builds as we near the famed Chicken Ranch (you can even see some Aggie butts in the shower) aint nuthin dirty goin on... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ikv5Yfub8 Whitney made this song her own, but it was originally written and performed by Dolly Parton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OGceCzW9DQ

    • 2 replies
    • 515 views
  8. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Once I got past his good looks I was just as impressed with this young man's message. Hes quite passionate about his cause.

    • 1 reply
    • 518 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I thought these were funny and easily transferrable. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 507 views
  10. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    I'm pretty sure that I'm swearing off escorts forever after this last year. Many of them really don't get my sense of humor and I'm very isolate (or so I'm told) even when I'm with them. I'm not even sure that I'll be seeing guys much anymore either because being gay just seems a bit too stressful for me...seeing escorts is WAY too stressful for me with everything that goes on. I've had all sorts of encounters last year but one of them told me that "he didn't think I was gay because there was a bored look in my eyes when he was naked". I've never really be a guy who has my hands all over dancers in clubs or guys on dates or anywhere else. I always try to show a little bit…

  11. Started by Lucky,

    Thursday should be the day that the aftereffects of a huge solar storm should be felt on planet earth. Scientists say it could give us a massive jolt. Thursday evening might bring massive auroras, especially if there is not a full moon to dilute the color. That could be the good part. The bad part is that GPS devices could be way off. magnetic, radio, and radiation emissions could really foul up. Airline flights could be screwed. Your car GPS might send you 700 miles just to find a post office. Last time this happened, 6 million people in Quebec lost power. Oh, by the way, watch out for falling satellites! Stormy Weather

    • 5 replies
    • 929 views
  12. Started by Lucky,

    The Bieber baby has taste, at least in real estate. His new $10 million home, in the Hollywood Hills, (where else?) is stunning. Follow the link and you will see 12 shots of the place, which Ashton Kutcher had been renting for $50,000 a month! No shots of the Bieber bedroom, where he will wank to thoughts of Ashton in that very room...but you know that's why he bought it! Baby's Home

    • 2 replies
    • 725 views
  13. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There’s a new book out titled “Becoming China’s Bitch” by Peter D. Kiernan. A successful businessman, corporate and government adviser, and a tireless advocate for fighting poverty and other charitable organisations, his book is about what he terms “our most dire and pressing problems.” http://www.peterdkiernan.com/book/ * that statement is patently wrong. All statistics agree that Singapore, several European nations and Australia have higher home ownership rates, in some cases much higher But unlike other pundits, Kiernan does not necessarily believe the U.S. should take a hard line with China or that conflict is unavoidable. For China’s growing dominan…

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Carrie Underwood released the album art for her new album "Blown Away" yesterday. I love Carrie Underwood. Frankly, I never paid any attention to country music until she came to market. But this album cover is terrible. They used way too much photoshop. You can't even tell it's her in the face. I guess she was just trying to give Angelina Jolie a run for her "leg" money.

    • 2 replies
    • 437 views
  15. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Somebody mentioned something about being locked out in another thread which brought up another question in my mind so I put it in this forum posting. Where is the spare key located at if we do get locked out?

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. . . .furthering the theory that the dumbing down of America is real . . .

    • 1 reply
    • 537 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    A city councilman in Utah , Mark Easton, had a beautiful view of the east mountains, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built a new home. The new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance. The new neighbor had to drop the roof line, at great expense. Recently, Mark Easton called the city, and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home... Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate. When they went to Mark's home to see what the vents looked lik…

    • 1 reply
    • 497 views
  18. Started by kokopelli,

    Today I did view the movie, The Grey, in Pattaya. A story of men vs wolves. Given the choice of being eaten alive by the wolves or viewing this movie, I suggest the wolves which would be a merciful death compared to the two hours of pure agony watching it. At least the dialogue was easy to follow since very other word was "fuck" or a variant thereof. Save your money and your sanity.

    • 22 replies
    • 3.1k views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    You'll note in this slide that Apple sold more iPads than any of the major PC competitors. That tells you about the evolving PC market ever so quickly moving to tablets . . .

    • 0 replies
    • 475 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://music.yahoo.com/news/whitney-houston-leaves-everything-her-daughter-231315077.html It appears that Whitney Houston left everything she had to her daughter Bobbi Kristina. I think that is a great solution. I also like the rules around how she can use it between now and age 30. Very wise decision on Whitney and her attorney's part.

    • 0 replies
    • 515 views
  21. Started by Lucky,

    The Locke has left us, or so it seems. Anyone heard from him? Surely he didn't get locked out?

  22. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    So I have been nagging an escort for a long time to quit smoking. I saw him the other day and he had better breath and a bigger cock( it increases the blood flow) I think one should stop smoking and practice health habits to live better. He drinks green tea in the morning and eat heathy so his skin looks better as well as his body. It's better to quit smoking!

    • 6 replies
    • 756 views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    As expected Apple announced a new iPad today with a quad core processor and a massive improvement in screen resolution. Live blogging continues on many sites about the event right now: http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/07/apple-ipad-3-liveblog/

    • 2 replies
    • 499 views
  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I would have to agree unfortunately . . .

    • 0 replies
    • 491 views
  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Just a couple of years ago, Skytrax named India’s young Kingfisher Airlines as one of the five best in the world. With its increasing international network, it was also drawing excellent reviews from passengers. Struggling for months, Kingfisher has now been told by IATA that its membership has been suspended, a result of failure to pay its bills. This means that it can not use the IATA clearing house for multi-leg journeys involving other carriers, and is surely a large nail in the airline’s coffin. Kingfisher says the suspension will not affect its customers. But Reuters News Agency has reported that Kingfisher is currently only using 28 of its 68 planes due to …

    • 0 replies
    • 876 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.