The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Photos Deleted. And whom he could have always have been for US. We respect a persons privacy unless and until his actions become a part of the public record. The government website referenced is part of the public record. We do not accept orginal postings of photos of escorts active or retired without permission unless they have appeared in mainstream publication, and then only by link and if relevant. This posting was gratuitous and shows your intent transcended that of being informative to 'twisting the knife', IMO. We do not accomodate agenda driven posts or posters. Now you have been censored. TY
-
Well the new series is premiering as we speak, and it looks promising. Gotta love the name of the Southern California news babe "Bridget Sanchez-Fong", and of course with name like that she's African American.
-
- 1 reply
- 631 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I booked a flight on EVA for my next sojourn into the Kindom. As usual I get an email from the folks at EVA advertising this months duty free promo. Out of curisity I decide to check out what they have to offer. A few electronics peak my curiosity. Hmmm, maybe I could buy a gift for a friend, cologne maybe. http://eservice.evaa...00723&len=en_US I figure one they realize the subtlies of the brand it won't be long before it's pulled. Or maybe they do and EVA has decided to recognize their gay travellers, a la S&M.
-
SO I have this tune stuck in my head and I wonder if anybody can help me name it? It goes something like this... DUM DUM dah dah dah dah dah dah DAH DAH DAH dah dah dah dah DUM DUM It's kind of driving me nuts so any help would be appreciated. gcursor
-
I saw this on Facebook and had to share it. It's very true for SoCal oceans. . .
-
I am not certain why but its very difficult for me to plan anything. Whether it be to meet a friend tomorrow night for dinner or to take a weekend trip next month to organizing the stack of papers sitting on my desk. Its really weird but I do stuff kind of at the last minute. A good example is if a friend wants to meet for dinner tomorrow night I will tell him that I will let him know tomorrow around noon. So how about you guys? Do you find it easy to plan your life? To make doctor appointments? To travel? To meet people? To take care of that stack of papers?
-
- 12 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
There seems to be no end to airlines finding fees for us to pay. Checking into a frequent flier ticket this morning, I saw that I would have to pay a fee of $85 for the privilege of using my miles on American Airlines. Delta long ago did away with the lower tier awards, effectively doubling the cost of a frequent flier ticket on that airline. Pundits worry that once United completes its merger with Continental that it too will double the cost of a free ticket. It's even worse when trying to use miles to go to Europe. There they add fees in the hundreds of dollars. American long ago started charging $250 for the privilege of using miles for a business class ticket to Sou…
-
- 22 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I saw some photos here that were posted in the Pornification Forum, and although I recognized that the guys were cute, I could not picture myself having sex with them. Obviously the guy who posted the photos could. So, here is my question: Most often when someone posts a photo in the Fetish section or the gallery, it is intended to be a photo of someone hot. At least it is in the mind of the poster. So I wonder if there is something off in that many of the photos either leave me cold or less than excited. Am I still gay? I have read that we are only attracted to, at most, ten percent of the men we see. That's probably good, except that for me the percentage is less. I…
-
- 17 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have a good friend who I like but I have not been telling him the truth. I don't lie to him but I avoid the questions as much as possible. Is a lie by omission truly a lie? I like the guy but he is also friends with many family members. I feel I own him the truth but learned it is often better to keep my mouth shut.
-
- 11 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Of course Lifetime would do a series about this. Where's the Logo TV version for us?
-
- 1 reply
- 669 views
-
-
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/03/02/436852/rush-limbaugh-advertisers/?mobile=nc I still will never understand why anyone listens to this man, but his calling Sandra Fluke a slut and a prostitute and suggesting that she put her sex tapes online since she wants "us" to pay for her contraception just seemed to be another one of his stunts to gain attention; however, hurting someone in the process. Well this time he's lost a bunch of advertisers which hasn't happened en mass before. So he half-heartedly apologized on Saturday. Do you think that contraception should be completely free for women? I struggle with that concept. But I do know that contraception is a lot…
-
- 2 replies
- 606 views
-
-
I really liked this magazine cover and I thought I'd share it.
-
In case you haven't seen the Ellen JCPenney commercials, here they are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJetRogbkU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5F7NG8vBOQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwki8jOAB0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsFMMf_1VzU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNAvRXfJIo
-
I thought this might have some nice South American eye candy and I was right. This aired on Fox Saturday night and it was pretty interesting. I love Latin dance and music anyway and I think this is great way to seek out new talent for a Las Vegas show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln8hLnH6c3s
-
"I asked the bartender to make me a Zombie and he said too late God already beat him too it"
-
- 3 replies
- 742 views
-
-
I have never been the most responsible when it comes to handling my money. I probably spend far more than I should save far too little and in general don't respect it much. One thing I noticed is I do not keep a check account balance ... am I the only one? I look at it this way X amount is in the account and any given time, I spend X amount on bills and X amount of entertainment. I know I have enough to cover X amount each month so why bother keeping track? What I do do on a daily basis is look at my online checking account activity to be certain of what has cleared and what has been deposited are correct. Otherwise, no formal balancing the pennies here. How about yo…
-
- 13 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
For all of you REVENGE fans on ABC. Who really killed Tyler Barrol (the gay character found on the beach in last week's episode with two gun shot wounds)? I'm not sure I believe the scenes shown at the end of the episode.
-
- 1 reply
- 692 views
-
-
Not sure what this proves, other than the brain can quite quickly make sense out of what seems initially like nonsense. Try it! 7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F U C4N R34D 7H15
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
This is one of the vintage LA pictures. Lucy and Desi leaving the Desilu Studios on Gower. Perhaps they're on the way to Romanoff's to celebrate Desi's birthday!
-
- 2 replies
- 693 views
-
-
A friend of mine texted me that Buster has passed away. I met Romann's companion Buster in July 2010. I orginally wanted to play with Miss Kitty but Miss Kitty was too shy and she liked to be left alone. Buster, on the other hand, was friendly and very affectionate. I think he was the cutest dog ever. Anyways, rest in peace Buster and let's send our condolences to Romann.
-
A PEW study reported that for the first time in the US adults using Smartphones out number those who use feature phones. "Pew Research Center on Thursday released a report stating smartphone owners now outnumber feature phone owners in the United States. Nearly half of adults in the U.S. own a smartphone as of February 2012, the firm said, up from 35% last May. 53% of cell phone owners indicated that their handset is a smartphone and since 88% of U.S. adults own a cell phone, a total of 46% of all American adults are smartphone users." Therefore I'm wondering what type of Smartphone, if you have one, that you use? As for me I'm a bit of a geek and actually worked in t…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Maryland Gay Marriage: Governor Martin O'Malley Signs Bill Allowing Same-Sex Couples To Wed By SARAH BREITENBACH Associated Press BELTSVILLE, Md. (AP) — With Maryland legalizing gay marriage, some conservative opponents and religious leaders are counting on members of their congregations, especially in black churches, to upend the legislation at the polls this fall. Many African American church leaders oppose gay marriage in the liberal-leaning state that's nearly one-third black, and President Barack Obama's re-election campaign is expected to drive many of their congregants to the polls. Opponents submitted draft language for a ballot referendum to overturn the meas…
-