Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Who new that Dr. Sheldon Cooper has just a little bit of a conscience? It's five years into "The Big Bang Theory" and it looks like we're learning more and more about the genius every day. After years of sponging off of her neighbors, Penny decides to do a nice thing and get Sheldon and Leonard a present they'll each appreciate - a classic "Star Trek" transporter room toy. Being the geeks they are, they refuse to open the gifts as it would immediately devalue them. But curiosity gets the better of Sheldon after "Action Figure Spock," voiced by Leonard Nimoy, tells him in a dream that it would be illogical to not play with his present. This goes well until the trans…

    • 0 replies
    • 548 views
  2. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Fuck if I ever ran into this kid (the lead singer) in a dark alley I would very much run in the oppisite direction

  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    While Doug Fieger passed away too young we still have his awesome power pop music to enjoy. The Knack might be one of the most abused bands ever. They were beat up for looking too much like the early Beatles, sounding like the Beatles and then signing to Capital the Beatles American label. Then Capital added gas to the fire by creating a debut album jacket that looked like the first Beatles release ... and if that was not enough because of lines, like from the song below, "I always get it up for the touch of the younger ones" some people felt the band's lyrics were not appropriate for radio. Meanwhile through it all they were successful put out some amazing songs, single…

    • 0 replies
    • 596 views
  4. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I just had a medical scare which made me re-evaluate a few things.. Some background-- I am a fairly healthy guy, just 51 years old--non smoker, non drug user, and very light drinker. Other than being overweight, I am generally in good physical shape. I do have a history of heart issues in my family. Father had two bypass surgeries, mother had minor heart issues and cholesterol trouble. Three older siblings have all had heart attacks around 50 years of age..but they all were smokers, some were drug users..I am neither.. I had what I thought was the flu...after a few days of bed rest and no real improvement, I made a trip to urgent care. The doctor said it was a bronchia…

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is so funny. This poor boy feel asleep standing up right after skiing. Eventually gravity takes its toll.

    • 1 reply
    • 559 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    A&F goes gay finally ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdFtc4V4LI

    • 3 replies
    • 531 views
  7. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Obviously depending what is causing me to feel down I tend to react in different ways. Many times if I just need to smile I turn to a old standby Chris Rock's concert Bigger & Blacker which was released in 1999. Below is a clip from the concert on racisiom that always puts a smile on my face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBo7U9RExYQ

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Check out the hot news item on the cover of the San Francisco Examiner?

    • 0 replies
    • 632 views
  9. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So I have been plodding my way through math and English questions getting ready for my college placement tests. As I did it, I wondered how the tests would look if you took them for MER. I think they would go something like this... 1. John has a dick size of 8 inches and its 5 inches around. How big would your mouth have to be to suck all of it? 2. Tom and Zason are escorts. They are always competing with each other. Tom said to Zason that he came 35 times one week. Zason told Tom that he came 37 times. If they kept this up for the whole month, what would the average amount of times that each escort would've cum? 3. Malik, the escort, was bemoaning to somebody that his…

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I thought this was really funny.

    • 0 replies
    • 381 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Make sure the next time you go to the gym that you follow these commandments:

    • 0 replies
    • 509 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    10 Great Gay Moments in Game Show History http://www.afterelto...me-show-history I really enjoyed reading this mini-article and it reminded of some great game show moments that we really don't get anymore with all of the reality TV show crap on TV these days unfortunately. Pic from the "Love Connection" (a non-intentional name fail. . .):

    • 0 replies
    • 683 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I love it when they cast old cast mates together in new sitcoms. Georgia Engel guest stars on "Hot in Cleveland" this week opposite of Betty White. Many will remember both actresses playing roles on the Mary Tyler Moore Show back in the 70's.

    • 9 replies
    • 555 views
  14. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So Easter time is rapidly approaching and that's when the Easter Bunny delivers baskets to everybody. So I thought I would ask a question: who or what would you like to see your Easter basket stuffed with? (pics are encouraged) !

    • 6 replies
    • 749 views
  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.afterelton.com/people/2012/03/happy-26th-birthday-lady-gaga What would you want for your birthday if you were Lady Gaga?

    • 1 reply
    • 429 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    One of the TV events I'm most looking forward to watching is "Dallas" (the next generation) coming to TNT during the summer of 2012 Larry Hagman, Linda Gray and Patrick Duffey will all reprise their roles from the original series. But this time it will mostly be about the competition of JR's son John Ross Ewing and Bobby's adoptive son, Christopher. I find it interesting that Jesse Metcalf is playing Christopher since he was not hispanic when he was young. (Although I'm assuming that Jesse is primarily hispanic but maybe not). I'm including a picture below of the two actors playing Christopher and John Ross. I could not wait for Friday night to watch this show. I …

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Katie started tweeting about the very hot and sultry William Levy last night on Dancing With the Stars. So what did she do? She went and interviewed him. Just what I would do if I were famous and horny for a hot guy. . . Katie tweeted this picture and said "I can die now. . ."

  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/27/pat-robertson-homosexuality-demonic-possession_n_1382163.html In a recent broadcast (see the video below) Robertson truly outdid himself when he proposed that homosexuality is related to a type of "demonic possession."

    • 0 replies
    • 457 views
  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    There have been so many suits against Mark Zuckerberg over the years related to the rightful creator of Facebook. I was reading about one now, that doesn't seem very credibile, but its interesting none the less. What do you guys believe? Did the kid at harvard do it alone? Did he have heklp? Or did he outright steal the idea?

  20. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Are any of you watching the HGTV show Kitchen Cousins? Features two hot Italian cousins who specialize in renovating kitchens. They claim to be straight but its hard to believe. Rumours would have you believe they are lovers but that would be too hot to be true. One is called Anthony - very hot, and the other is John Colaneri - even hotter IMO. Take a look at their pics on Google Images and see if you agree.

    • 1 reply
    • 442 views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://outdoorchannel.com/Conservation/EagleCam.aspx Before you go back to work this week or watch more NCAA basketball games, check out the eagle cam in the above link in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, which has two new baby eaglets. The nest has already ushered 18 eagles into the world since 2006.

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  22. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Ginsburg helped Verrilli today in front of the court. Verrilli struggled a bit today. I don't think it's a train wreck or anything as some people said. Is it constitutional to order people buy health insurance and if not impose penalty? It's an interesting question and very entertaining to see how people involved make arguments. One of the questions Sotomayor asked yesterday made me perplexed a little bit and wonder why she had to ask that question. Ginsburg fed Verrilli some answers and helped him out today. I'm glad that she's there. Scalia's Brocoli question just want me to remind him that he needs to eat more Brocoli ( What I said doesn't make any sense and so does …

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.vulture.com/2012/03/jane-fonda-to-play-nancy-reagan.html Jane Fonda is set to play Nancy Reagan in The Butler. I can't stop laughing about this casting choice. Yet it is an inspired choice. Talk about acting !!

    • 1 reply
    • 532 views
  24. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Here’s a news item I really like to see! After decades of believing that chocolate would make me fat – and yet still consuming far too much of it – now comes a US-based study which finds that those who eat chocolate a few times a week actually lose more weight than those who et it only occasionally! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17511011 Since I am far from slim, clearly I should be eating more chocolate. But I suppose inevitably, there is a catch for chocoholics like me -

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Ever want to get a DJ to play something specifically? When I saw this DJ tip request list I had to laugh out loud.

    • 0 replies
    • 482 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.