Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Have you ever found yourself wandering around at 2 in the morning wishing you could buy a cupcake without having to go into a supermarket? Of course you have. We all have. But if you're in the Los Angeles area, you now have the world’s first 24-hour cupcake ATM at your disposal. The minds behind what certainly seems to be the greatest invention in human history work at LA bakery Sprinkles, and the new ATM is an always-on dispenser of Sprinkles' confections that the bakery promises will be restocked with fresh cupcakes day and night. Eagle-eyed cupcake fans first noticed the pink ATM-like machine earlier this week, but Sprinkles has since confirmed that the machine will …

    • 3 replies
    • 705 views
  2. Started by AdamSmith,

    Delightful bagatelle in The Atlantic about a forgotten "adult" work by the good Dr. ... http://m.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2012/03/dr-seusss-little-known-book-of-nudes/253891/

    • 2 replies
    • 737 views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I can't decide if this is disgusting or innovative? What do you think this is mad of ?

    • 4 replies
    • 664 views
  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This performance artist describes and reveals the secrets of the new iPad. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 485 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    AN OPEN LETTER TO THE JUDGES AND DIRECTOR/PRODUCER OF "AMERICAN IDOL" -- Dear American Idol - I've been a loyal fan for 11 seasons. Tonight is the first of the 24 finalists performances. It was the first time for the boys to sing live on a stage in front of an audience. And the judges didn't have one negative criticism of any of the singers. Really? Really? There is no room for improvement on 13 boy singers who have never done this before. I am so disgusted with Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. They only saw the good things and frankly you really stretched to find some good things with a few of the singers. If you want this show to be relevant an…

  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I was speaking with a friend today and the subject of ATM cards came up. He does not use one at all. He uses cash or his credit cards only ... more so cash. He also has never taken a cash advance from one of his credit cards. Fur me my ATM card is like cash, I use it everywhere I go and hardly carry cash on me. I cannot imagine not having it to use. I don't even remember what it was like prior to ATM cards. In fact, I almost never use my credit cards. The downside of using a ATM card is protection ... it is not protected from fraud as your credit card is. And the protection each bank gives its customers differs greatly. So do you guys use the ATM card, cash or credit …

  7. Started by JKane,

    Wow, well done!

    • 0 replies
    • 589 views
  8. American citizens can be ordered to decrypt their PGP-scrambled hard drives for police to peruse for incriminating files, a federal judge in Colorado ruled today in what could become a precedent-setting case. Judge Robert Blackburn ordered a Peyton, Colo., woman to decrypt the hard drive of a Toshiba laptop computer no later than February 21--or face the consequences including contempt of court. Blackburn, a George W. Bush appointee, ruled that the Fifth Amendment posed no barrier to his decryption order. The Fifth Amendment says that nobody may be "compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself," which has become known as the right to avoid self-incrimi…

  9. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I absolutely hate the huge pancake size ear rings that those cooky kids are wearing. They are a huge turn off for me to even see a young stud with them weighing his earlobes down. I guess when I let my hair grow long in the 60s people were thinking how ugly that was .. so to each generation their own fashion thing. Hopefully the next generation will come up with something more interesting ... like see through jeans

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Started by Lucky,

    Each 300 posts gets you a ticket into the raffle, so if you have 120 posts by now, you have a good chance to get at least one ticket. Expat still leads at 1391 Lucky is at 652 JKane is at 475 hitoallusa 281 4Aces is at 258 LurkerSpeaks is at 188 MsGuy is at 169 Lookin is at 83 RA1 is at 50 One Finger is at 32 KYTop is at 27 BewareofNick is at 25 CharliePS has withdrawn BiBottom Boy has disappeared

    • 20 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Lady Gaga teamed with her mom, Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra to launch her Born This Way foundation in Boston yesterday. The purpose is to "challenge meanness and cruelty by inspiring young people to create a support system in their respective communities.” http://www.gossipcop.com/lady-gaga-born-this-way-foundation-launch-harvard-oprah-deepak-chopra-february-29/ Find out more about the foundation here: http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/

    • 1 reply
    • 484 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    It's rough out there. Believe me. I know ... But when you are looking for love online, there are certain things you can do to make it easier on yourself. I am here to offer the men of the world some very simple, no-brainer DONT'S for their online profile pictures. Men: Take a moment to make sure you are not guilty of any these offenses: 1. Pictures of yourself with a dolphin: I don't really get it. Is it to show a "sense of adventure?" A love of fish? 2. Listing your job as "professional": Professional WHAT? 3. Post only one picture -- of a group: I get it! You want us to know 'I'm a cool guy,' I have friends! And that's okay, it gives us an indication of what you like…

    • 0 replies
    • 518 views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    Welcome back zipperzone, I truly hope you are well or getting damn close to it. Welcome back, Adam Smith. I truly hope you are well, or damn close to it. Welcome back, Beware of Nick. Don't come and go now! Hi samfitzpatrick and sheperds. Why not post? Where are the other new guys that signed up recently and disappeared so quickly? We want you back too! With all of you posting, well:

    • 0 replies
    • 568 views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    If this isn't a gratuitous ad for RENUZIT, I don't know what is. But I still like it.

    • 2 replies
    • 709 views
  15. Started by Lucky,

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by Lucky,

    You might think that all Russians are crooks from reading this article in today's NY Times about a quarter billion dollar scam by Russian doctors and other immigrants. "This one, like many others, had its nerve center in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, the locus of the city’s Russian-speaking immigrant population, many of whom grew up under a Communist system that bred disdain for the rules and a willingness to cheat to get around them. Brighton Beach has one of the highest rates of health care fraud in the nation...“This is the Russian mind-set, and this is why it’s endemic in the system,” said one law-enforcement official who has investigated organized-crime groups from the…

    • 2 replies
    • 698 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Happy Birthday to Antonio Sabato, Jr. (above), who turns 40. Top pic is a current pic. The rest are from his Calvin Klein underwear campaign years ago.

    • 1 reply
    • 567 views
  18. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The top pic is Andres Hot and the bottom Ilya Hot. Both profiles are almost the same. Both from the same country. At first I thought that they were the same person til I saw them both on at the same time tonight? One says they are brothers the other says they are not. What do you guys think?

    • 7 replies
    • 894 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    WHEN THE GUY STOPS RUNNING, PLACE THE CURSOR ABOUT 1 INCH ABOVE HIS HEAD. WEIRD.... http://www.selfcontrolfreak.com/pakken.html

    • 0 replies
    • 494 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is an interesting news story and why you need to make sure that your credit card has encrypted RFID chips.

    • 0 replies
    • 473 views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'll have what he's having. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 643 views
  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    On the Bloomberg channel last night, Charlie Rose had an extremely insightful interview with former Presidential Candidate Jon Huntsman. Huntsman was Ambassador to China for a couple of years. He also had four other periods based in Asia, and so has a pretty detailed in-depth knowledge of Chinese politics. Here are some shortened excerpts (with start times marked). 00:19 Rose starts by asking about the the accomplishments of the Chinese Vice President on his recent visit to the USA - the man who is likely to become the country’s next leader. Huntsman points out that this will be the start of a new era, as it will be the first leadership change without the influence o…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Davy Jones of The Monkees fame died in Florida this morning of a heart attack. I remember his music and more importantly his appearance on "The Brady Bunch". http://www.billboard.com/news/monkees-singer-davy-jones-dead-at-66-1006315352.story#/news/monkees-singer-davy-jones-dead-at-66-1006315352.story

    • 6 replies
    • 657 views
  24. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Yesterday was a depressing day for me. I think people can tell when I am depressed since I am live and bubbly . I ordered a small hot choco but the barista who knows me gave me a bigger size. And at a restaurant they gave me full back ribs instead of half back ribs and gave me a deep discount too. After the meal I felt better. I am sad about things happening in our community and lack of common sense and not taking good care of themselves. There is. It much I can do and I fear that I myself will drag into it if I don't stay away. Are we really doing better than people who had lived in the middle ages? Material wise we may but spiritual wise I am not sure. It's just sad th…

    • 2 replies
    • 539 views
  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Yet another study - and yet another habit that seems to increase our risk of succumbing to an early death. This time - sleeping pills. This study was carried out in the US where it is estimated up to 10% of the adult population took sleeping pills in 2010. It’s further estimated that these pills “may have been associated” with from 320,000 to 507,000 extra deaths in the country last year. http://www.guardian....isk-death-study If the study’s findings are anything like accurate, then I’d better put my things in order pretty quick! I admit that I have taken quite a number of sleeping pills over the course of my adult life, mostly when flying and in the da…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.