Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    One of my favorite TV shows of all time restarts FINALLY on March 25th. This is the official poster for Season 5 of Mad Men on AMC.

    • 0 replies
    • 439 views
  2. Started by Lucky,

    I just surpassed Totally Oz for number of posts. Surely there is a prize for that! Only Tampa Yankee cannot be surpassed as he is 1000 ahead of me!

  3. Desperate to make sure that the usually very long Oscar show comes in on time, producers have supplied crystal meth to each of the nominees in the hopes that their acceptance speeches take less time. At least that's what I think this headline in the news means. Anyone have any other ideas?

    • 8 replies
    • 939 views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    I know I am a few days late to the party, but Lucky hit a fantastic number this week. 4,000. Not that is not the number of Thai guys he will do on his next trip or the number of tops and bottoms he will meet in Brazil. It is the number of posts that he made on this board and it was hit last week. Lucky is always full of wit and charm and we are so glad he is with us here. Congrats Lucky on hitting a milestone which so few have hit here.

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I have to admit this was really creative and completely filled with a lot of actors helping along the way. I personally liked Matt Damon's "grapes". . .

    • 3 replies
    • 773 views
  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    If you're tired of Google's data collection of everything you can try ixquick.com

    • 0 replies
    • 546 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice marks the writer’s return to the gothic horror novels that made her famous. This time she is tackling the classic werewolf legend. Fun, dreamy, and thought provoking – The Wolf Gift leads readers on a journey as told through the eyes of Reuben Golding, a young reporter who after being bitten by a strange beast is undergoing a terrifying transformation. I have a signed autographed copy. YEAH !!

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm going to use this thread to blog about the Red Carpet, The Oscars and the winners and losers for the 84th Annual Academy Awards. The Ryan Seacrest show has started on E! He is still the best at doing the Red Carpet of anyone out there. I think the ABC network should hire him once his E! contract expires. I hear he may be leaving E! News anyway after this year. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the Oscars, known as the SuperBowl for gay men. . .

    • 40 replies
    • 3.1k views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    OK. This is my favorite time of the year. I'm glued to the TV all afternoon on Sunday. I love the pre-show, the red carpet and I alway love seeing Billy Crystal do his thing in the beginning of the show. They call the Oscars the Superbowl for the gays. Well that's pretty close. So I put the three main categories above. Give me your view of who will/should win the major Oscars this year. Enjoy.

    • 7 replies
    • 584 views
  10. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    With the USA being the leader of the free world, whether it and the world like it or not, most people are keeping some eye on the upcoming General Election in November. Not being American, I’m keeping out of the fray. But occasionally I see something in the media that makes me chuckle – usually a gaffe by a contender. The latest one that had me first gasp before chuckling is Mitt Romney’s “much-heralded” economic speech last night. He and his minders had decided this was such an important element of his campaign and so many would wish to attend, they hired the 70,000-seat Detroit Lions football field. Say that again? A 70,000-seat stadium for a speech by a faltering o…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Andy, Fucking make your FONT larger. I'm tired of getting so close to my monitor that my breath is fogging up the display simply to read your blog. Thank you. FourAces

    • 6 replies
    • 745 views
  12. Started by TampaYankee,

    Canada boosts police powers, alarms privacy watchdog By Louise Egan | Reuters OTTAWA (Reuters) - A new law gives police stronger powers to track what Canadians do online, but raises concern from the privacy watchdog about "warrantless access to personal information." The Conservative government says the draft law it unveiled on Tuesday aims at hunting down pedophiles or other criminals by giving police, the country's spy agency and the Competition Bureau increased access to customer data from Internet service providers. Law enforcers will no longer need a warrant to ask internet providers to hand over "identifying information" such as names, addresses, email addres…

    • 6 replies
    • 939 views
  13. Started by Lucky,

    Today it seems that half of the guys on the main page of the masturbation website cam4.com are wearing some clothing. I don't like that. I want to see nudity. Worst of all, I always seek out the Taiwanese guys. But they are the worst at wearing clothing. Even when masturbating they usually keep their undies on. This is a national disgrace for Taiwan, that their men are so afraid to show their willies. And what's with this idea of coming to Cam4 just for chat? Isn't there another site for that? It invites the narcissists. You know, the guys who only show their pretty face and wait to hear- over and over- how pretty they are? By the way, I am not there to see a freak sho…

  14. Started by Lucky,

    Since you are the MER man on the scene in Hollywood, and since tomorrow night is the big Oscar night, how about live blogging your thoughts and news on this website tomorrow during the show? You could easily build your post count while entertaining and informing us. People could respond as well, and perhaps even some good discussions might flow. How about it? Could we have a live online Oscar Party hosted by EXPAT?

    • 2 replies
    • 736 views
  15. Started by Lucky,

    Last October I got pulled over by a cop in an unmarked car. He wrote me up for a bad turn and an unsafe lane change. I had had the nerve to go around him when he appeared to be waiting to go straight even though he was in a right turn only lane. When he came up to my car he said "I'll bet you were surprised to see a cop get out of that car!" And, in fact, he had been driving an old beat up car. So, after you get a ticket here, if you want to fight it, you first have to pay the fines. Then you write out a statement and file it with the court, telling your side of the story. It's called a "Trial by Declaration." The officer also writes out a statement, and some unknown per…

  16. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    (........He told several of his closest aides that he remained a single man because he feared the wrong woman would be his downfall; a bad marriage would destroy him. Hoover's niece, Margaret Fenell, grew up alongside him; she stayed in touch with him for six decades. She knew him as well as anyone could. " I sometimes have thought that he really-I don't know how to put it-had a fear of becoming too personally involved with people," she reflected. If he ever expressed love beyond his devotion to God and country, there was no witnesses. He was sentimental a out dogs, but unemotional about people. His innner life was a mystery, even to his immediate family and his few close…

    • 1 reply
    • 571 views
  17. Started by Lucky,

    The NY Post is reporting that as Zac Efron was on the red carpet Saturday night at a movie premiere, he went to hand something to an assistant. As he reached into his pocket, what appeared to be a condom dropped out. Looking embarrassed, Efron reportedly said: Oh my god. And I was going to fuck Lucky with that!" Apparently I am the only one who saw that edition. Other editions of the Post report only that he said: "oh my god." My link

    • 5 replies
    • 853 views
  18. Started by TampaYankee,

    10:48 ET

    • 5 replies
    • 965 views
  19. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    The city of Harbin, some 1,000 kms north-east of Beijing, is not on most travellers’ radar. If they have even heard of it, it’s likely to be partly because it has a heavy Russian influence, largely as a result of the large number of White Russian émigrés who fled and settled here after the Russian Revolution. More likely, it will be because the city has more recently boasted one of the great Ice Sculpture Festivals in Asia, the other being in Sapporo in Japan. Flying into Beijing three days ago, the zero temperature seemed less of a shock after Bangkok’s 34 degrees on Sunday than the drop from zero to the minus 16 as I stepped off the plane yesterday afternoon in Harb…

  20. Started by Rogie,

    I am sure many of you, unlike me, can make yourselves understood in Thai. I would consider that quite an achievement. You can consider yourself a polyglot, if I have understood the meaning of the word correctly. However, like many aspects of life there's always someone better at things than us mere mortals. Enter the world of the hyperpolyglot! There is an interesting short video available on the BBC site listed below that shows Alex Rawlings, a 20-year-old Oxford University undergraduate who can speak 11 languages, being put through his paces. Quite entertaining if nothing else! Later: Apologies! The curse of the uneditable topic title strikes again. The word…

  21. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I owned the domain gayflirt4free.com I am also a affiliate of F4F. I think I got fucked without any lube F4F had been putting a lot of pressure on me to transfer the domain to them. They claimed they owned the rights to it. I explained I was not going to just give away the domain that I would be happy to sell it to them. They offered me $50 That was a joke I thought. So I countered at a VERY reasonable $2,500. The logic for this amount was based on my affiliation with them and I did not want to see sales disappearing or even be removed from the program. To make this very long story shorter I ended up selling the domain for $250. :( But what really bugs me is long…

  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I have never been to a basketball game. Whilst I have occasionally watched highlights on television, I have never seen a complete game. But over the years I have appreciated the talents of some of the sport's major stars. I bring this up because in recent days I have become aware of a whole series of new words, the most common being “Linsanity”. And it’s not just me. For most of the world, very few had ever heard of Jeremy Lin until about a couple of weeks ago. Now he is a household name in North America, in every country where basketball is played, and especially here in Asia where I'd venture to guess 100 million Chinese or thereabouts are paying attention to his ev…

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I hate to add this to your day, but this has to be the worst attempt of a song I've ever suffered through. "DRUNK TEXT" by Paris Hilton http://www.hiphopblog.com/component/content/video/30674.html?Itemid=82#videostand

  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    A Nicaraguan father took his 16-year-old son to a brothel on his birthday to do away with his virginity. It isn't shocking that this happens, but it isn't often that the entire trip is documented on video. In the video, Don Cesar and his son Juan walk through the brothel — protection in hand — in search of a prostitute for Juan's first time. The choice is made, Juan enters a room and not long after emerges from behind the tin door with a big smile on his face and followed by his presumed "first". http://guanabee.com/2012/02/nicaragua-brothels-video/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-oxHE-Kj_w

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  25. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    ATTENTION.....this is a test of the 2012 End of World Broadcast System. This test has been designed to ensure that you are kept informed in case the world did face a cataclysmic end. The test also measures the avg response time when people are faced with an "end of days" scenario. The test will now begin.... Those of you who are still reading this posting have now failed the test since the last thing you should do when the world ends is POSTING or reading anything on a forum. We now return you to your regular life...

    • 1 reply
    • 536 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.