Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    Rendie doesn't post so much anymore, which I regret, but I hope that he sees this birthday wish. He's a great guy, loves strippers like I do, and is very pleasant dinner company. You are welcome to post here more, Rendie!

    • 2 replies
    • 629 views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2012/02/lea-michele-in-talks-for-spring-awakening-movie.html My all-time favorite Broadway show, "Spring Awakening" is being made into a movie and Lea Michelle is in talks to reprise her role. I saw her on Broadway and she was excellent in this musical. I hope she gets that movie because I'll be first in line to see it.

    • 2 replies
    • 666 views
  3. Started by Lucky,

    They have been kicked out of the republican group CPAC, but the gays in GoProud don't mind. Watch the zany gays defend belonging to groups that don't want them, and why they vote for anti-gay candidates. In truth, I didn't watch it, because I think they need mental health care: Weirdo Gays

    • 0 replies
    • 651 views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    Because I flew United to Thailand and got about 16000 miles, it is possible that I could fly the 25000 required for Premier membership. This is the lowest of the ranking for frequent flyers, but could possibly allow for an upgrade. The early boarding is not so important now that I have the United Explorer Visa card, as it too allows for early boarding. In fact, early boarding is getting to be a joke. I had Group one on an American flight, but first they boarded all of the frequent flyer groups, so by the time Group one got to board, the plane was half full. So maybe being Premier would get me on a little ahead of Explorer. Early boarding is important because of all the c…

    • 3 replies
    • 957 views
  5. Started by JKane,

    And I'd fuck the hell outta every guy in the video (OK, probably the chick too)!

    • 4 replies
    • 774 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Kelly Clarkson hit #1 once again in the next issue of Billboard's Hot 100 with her new single. This is such an excellent song and is quickly becoming a gay anthem as it should. This is Kelly's third #1 and 10th top 10 hit since winning American Idol ten years ago. Of course it didn't hurt that she did such an outstanding job singing The National Anthem on Sunday's SuperBowl. Enjoy her music video for this excellent song (this happens to be a dance remix that I love of the song): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCR68k-Yh_A

    • 1 reply
    • 501 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm completely absorbed in the new Stephen King book. I think it is his best book in years. I love the time travel element and how he set up the time travel rules. And I like the historical linkages. Sometimes you get what you ask for. Or you don't realize what you ask for. . .

    • 6 replies
    • 753 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    He's hot and this is a cute version:

    • 2 replies
    • 526 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Are you ready for Madonna at the Superbowl Half-Time show? Here is the first commercial announcing the performance.

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm watching on blu-ray, the Adele Live at The Royal Albert Hall. What a brilliant musician she is. She will deserve the Grammy's for Best Song, Best Record and Best Album this year. FANTASTIC.

    • 3 replies
    • 668 views
  11. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by caeron,

    http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/abusedpuppy.asp

    • 0 replies
    • 721 views
  13. Started by TampaYankee,

    Paris Sex Shop Manager On Trial For Allegedly Selling Pornography Near Children The definition of "pornography" is at the center of a trial kicking off in Paris today to determine whether 1969, a central Paris sex shop that sells erotic toys and lingerie, is violating pornography laws by operating within 200 yards of a private middle school, Agence France-Presse reports. Nicolas Busnel, a 41-year-old manager of the store, faces up to two years in prison and a $40,000 fine after two Catholic groups filed complaints that the shop violates a child protection law prohibiting the "installation of an establishment that has as purpose the sale of objects with a pornographic ch…

    • 2 replies
    • 773 views
  14. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    This guy is SEXY! The music is HOT! Here is 27-yr old Jin Akanishi in his one and only music video "Sun Burns Down" (at least that's available on i-tunes) with a fast-paced Mission Impossible theme. Very exciting, very commercial and well-produced. I like the song and the video which is now #7 in the iTunes MV charts. He has sort of a punk, "bad-boy" character that I really like. Forget Korea, this Japanese idol is really going places. http://en.wikipedia....ki/Jin_Akanishi Down, Fountainhall, DOWN!: http://youtu.be/QC7HKUcDBuI He starts his US Tour in March.

    • 15 replies
    • 5.8k views
  15. Started by JKane,

    God damn it, can't figure out how to imbed the direct Youtube clip. http://www.towleroad.com/2012/02/stern.html

    • 4 replies
    • 756 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Smallville Fans Rejoice! New Comic Book Series, SMALLVILLE SEASON 11, to Pick Up Where Show Left Off Fans of the smash-hit TV series Smallville haven’t had much to cheer about since the show ended its critically acclaimed 10-year run on The CW last May. That’s all going to change with the upcoming new comic book series from DC Entertainment: SMALLVILLE SEASON 11. Written by former Smallville show scribe Bryan Q. Miller, the new digital first series will be published digitally on April 13, 2012, with new digital chapters released weekly thereafter. Additionally, the online chapters will be offered in a print periodical, along with an episode guide to the hit television…

    • 0 replies
    • 516 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This was just posted today as a new trailer for a movie called "Iron Sky" and am I seeing this correctly? They are actually portraying Sarah Palin as the President of the US? Is this a real trailer?

    • 3 replies
    • 682 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Frank DeCaro posted this pic as one of his favorite cover tag lines ever: Joseph Bottoms: But can he dance? (I meant to capitalize 'bottoms' in the title, but I can't change it in editing unfortunately. In lower case it changes the context.)

    • 2 replies
    • 675 views
  19. Started by Lucky,

    The Obama administration keeps on fucking...that is, it keeps on fucking up the mortgage crisis. Their first plan to help homeowners underwater on their mortgages due to bank shenanigans is a colossal failure. Now we have the $26 billion mortgage plan which actually helps banks more than homeowners: From YahooFinance: $26B Mortgage Settlement: Good for Banks, Not So Good for Homeowners The settlement is being hailed as the biggest multi-state settlement since the 1998 tobacco agreement. But as Henry and I note in the accompanying video, the settlement is too small to really help the housing market, or even do much for individual victims of fraud and abuse. The deal may…

    • 0 replies
    • 612 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I think this may describe many housewives?

    • 0 replies
    • 462 views
  21. Started by Lucky,

    He was a rich man and a poor man, but was also once a hot man!

    • 1 reply
    • 693 views
  22. Started by Lucky,

    The lesbian couple who were the first to marry in Los Angeles are now getting divorced, three years after their marriage ceremony. As gays around California celebrate a federal court ruling overturning Prop 8, Robin Tyler and Diane Olson are finding the victory bittersweet. The LA Times reports: The couple pushed for the reversal of Proposition 8 in 2009 by renewing their vows and were lead plaintiffs in the lawsuit that led the state Supreme Court to strike down the same-sex marriage ban that year. "We have a right to civil rights, and we don't have to say, 'If you give it to us we're going to be perfect ... we'll try harder than anybody,' " Tyler told NBCLA. "We're jus…

    • 2 replies
    • 747 views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Anyone else looking forward to the new ABC thriller/drama "The River"? I personally can't wait until this show starts. It looks amazing.

    • 3 replies
    • 696 views
  24. Due to copyright restrictions the article may be read here: http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/807/consumer-reports-survey-costco-tops-list-of-major-retail-chain-stores

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.metroweekly.com/poliglot/2012/02/breaking-ninth-circuit-prop-8.html It was announced today that the 9th circuit is going to announce its ruling on the overturn of Prop 8 around 10AM Pacific time Tuesday, Feb. 7. I'm assuming they will support the overturn of Prop 8. The question will be what direction they will give California immediately. I suspect the haters will appeal once again to the US Supreme Court which may set up a number of states to either support or repeal same sex marriage. This ruling is expected to address three issues: (1) whether former U.S. District Court Judge Vaughn Walker should have recused himself from hearing the case because he i…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.