Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    Like you, every once in a while I see a pic in the Flirt4Free (ha!) ad above that intrigues me. Almost always the real thing is less than the pic. Take Cupidonn, who's online now. What a hot pic! Looks like a hunk, right? One click brings you to him live, and you find yourself looking at a girl! Okay, not a girl, but a long-haired guy with feminine features, and no muscles at all! Unlike his pic, of course. So, no, I didn't flirt for free. This ad causes problems when I am viewing the website outside of my home. But that's another story.

    • 0 replies
    • 618 views
  2. Started by Lucky,

    3 people can win $500 for posting 2190 times during the contest. I only have 430 posts so far, so it doesn't seem likely that I could win. But then $500 would go flying away. Now I know that people don't want to see the board clogged up with 1790 posts from me, so I thought I could make this thread my attempt to add the number required. You wouldn't even have to read it! So, should I try for it? Lookin pointed out that the reward per post is pretty small...but it looks like I will have 1290 just by my natural posting, so why not add 900 more for $500?

    • 48 replies
    • 3.5k views
  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Wolfram Alpha is a somewhat unique search engine. It searches knowledge and calculations not web sites. For example I put in my birth date and it came back with all sorts of useless stats and some interesting tidbits. Take a few seconds and watch their video first it will give you a better idea of what its all about and what it can do. Click Here!

    • 1 reply
    • 504 views
  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Listening to the girls scream in the background I guess Justin received an extension of his 15 mins of fame At the very least will somebody let me know when he is 18 so I can have legal fantasies about him

    • 4 replies
    • 622 views
  5. So far I've been watching Alcatraz and The Finder, but neither are doing that much for me. Very ho-hum. Alcatraz has the feel of the typical Lost wannabe that will ask question after question but never provide any satisfying answers. The Finder is cutesy but the setup and reasons for stuff are very contrived. Anybody disagree on these or everybody else not bothering? I've already given up on Grimm and that other fairytale one. At the moment I can't think of any new mid-season show that's compelling, this year.

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Started by Lucky,

    We may not all be Tim Tebow, but many might also have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, yet not be so willing to wear it on your sleeve. So, I was wondering, how many here consider themselves to both believe in Jesus as the Son of God and also believe that Jesus has an active role in your life? If you do, can you share how this came about and how it manifests itself?

    • 20 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Started by eeyore,

    • 0 replies
    • 615 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I thought this was funny. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 607 views
  9. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 2 replies
    • 756 views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Madonna announced a worldwide tour today and Lady Gaga tonight released her official poster for her "Born This Way Ball" tour that will take place over 2012 / 2013:

    • 1 reply
    • 477 views
  11. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Various versions of this video have been making the rounds for a couple of years now.. To me, this guy just oozes sex appeal..

    • 5 replies
    • 676 views
  12. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 1 reply
    • 578 views
  13. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 0 replies
    • 489 views
  14. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    He has not been on for a long time. I hope he is ok.

    • 1 reply
    • 586 views
  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Madonna has finally announced dates for her new World Tour. Plans are for her to perform first in Israel, then 26 dates in Europe including two in the UK - London ‘s Hyde Park on 17 July and Edinburgh’s Murrayfield Stadium on 21 July where tickets will range between £40 - £125. The North American section of the tour starts in Philadelphia on 28 August and continues until late November. South America and Australian dates will be announced soon. http://www.madonna.com/news/title/2012-world-tour-official-press-release

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Started by TampaYankee,

    Judge N. Randy Smith's Dissent in Today's Prop 8 Ruling: A Preview of Vacuous Arguments to Come? David Groshoff, Law professor and Business Law Center Director, Western State University College of Law While many people are celebrating the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling in the Prop 8 case, I'll take this opportunity to use my platform for the usual buzzkill for a while, since a stay of this decision is in place until at least the end of this month, meaning justice delayed is justice denied. No surprise should exist that despite the well-written and narrowly approached opinion by the majority in today's Prop 8 decision by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Circui…

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is pretty funny and not far from the truth. . .

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by Lucky,

    Hotel Workers Would Get Panic Alarm Buttons Under Proposed Contract So says the headline in today's NY Times. Actually, I have only once liked a bellboy well enough to proposition him, but I didn't since he was working at LA's Standard Hotel and clearly was well-experienced in that regard. I figured he would be very expensive. He sure seemed friendly though. Well, there was the guy at the Bangkok hotel, but he came on to me, so I didn't worry about a panic button! Panic!

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Started by Lucky,

    Since you don't give us free Gold Memberships anymore, I will share this info with you in return for one. Okay? Don't read further if you don't agree! Okay, here it is. Is my Gold Membership status ready? Then read on... On the home page there is a typo. You welcome new readers with this: Welcome to the most comprehensive-in-scope MALE 4 MALE escort review site on the web. Hiring an escort for tahe first time? Don't see the mistake? Okay, the word "the" is spelled "tahe." You are welcome! Now delete this thread! I'll keep the secret between us gold members!

    • 4 replies
    • 794 views
  20. Started by Lucky,

    I keep having this feeling that someone is lookin at me! They even have their own t-shirts! ...and hats! and buttons!

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  21. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    For me its a huge turn off. I think some tats look awesome on some guys but there are some tats that are just absurd. I'm seeing a trend now where more and more guys are getting ummm books tattooed on their bodies. Can you imagine fucking a guy like this doggy style? I be so busy reading his back I forget what else I was doing. LETS ENCOURAGE THE YOUTH OF THE PLANET TO JUST SAY NO TO TATS THAT ARE MORE THEN FOUR WORDS LONG!

    • 3 replies
    • 671 views
  22. Started by Lucky,

    Great Lakes products, one of the largest company in the manufacturing of poppers, a drug popular with gay men, is headquartered in Indianapolis. Quicksilver was one if its brands. The owner of the company, widely reputed to be a pedophile, committed suicide last year.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    OK, Can you see it? Someone was really creative with their iPad. What is the message? So so funny.

    • 1 reply
    • 576 views
  24. Started by JKane,

    Is Ryan Gosling cuter than a puppy?

    • 1 reply
    • 664 views
  25. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I once was a regular at many rock shows about town. Attending concerts of Elton John, Paul McCartney, Metallica, Elvis, Jackson 5, Queen, Thin Lizzy, Todd Rundgren, Green Day, Van Halen, Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, David Bowie, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Blondie and hundreds of others. Those years of hanging in a crowd of totally trashed people listening to music at ear numbing levels are in the past for me. I hate the crowds the parking and the outrageous ticket prices. But now I find there are several artists that I have not seen live and would love to given the right setting. A few that come to mind are James Taylor, Tom Petty, Greg Allman Band, Madonna, Eric Clapto…

    • 6 replies
    • 753 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.