Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    You have $75,000 and the opportunity to open a business, retail, service or manufacture. What would your venture be and why?

  2. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    What does everybody do to have fun aside from hiring escorts / sex. Any mountain climbers, sailors, dinner parties, sports nuts, artists, opera lovers ... you get the idea. As for me I tend to be a bit of a sports nut. I like to go to games and cheer for my NFL team the Cleveland Browns!

  3. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Kevin Smith has intentionally leaked a hi-def version of his new movie Red State on the Internet in advance of it's September 25 official theatrical release. He's done so because the major distribution companies at Sundance were afraid to distribute a film that is so pro-gay and controversial in many other ways. So, he's having to distribute it himself and since he's out of pocket for making the film doesn't have an advertising budget so he's hoping on Internet word of mouth. Therefore you can download it for free without any guilt (just try to talk about it after you see it.) The link is here: http://www.kat.ph/red-state-2011-vodrip-xvid-sic-t5795608.html I downl…

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    Check out this and earn up to 80,000 miles. I do these things all the time and it really does make a difference. I'll use this and get 4 nights in a good city. Just an FYI http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/us/en/global/offers/q311/pts_amer?promoCode=3963

  5. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    This book was on the NY Times best seller list a couple of months ago; I bought it because the title caught my attention at a book store I frequent. To my amusement, Absolute Monarchs was not the original title by the author, it was edited in by the publisher to make the book look more interesting. Well they got me It starts with St. Peter and all the way to the current pope, Benedict XVI. It is indeed "a" history of the papacy that I enjoyed reading and I was able to brush my knowledge of european history along the way; though you need a reference or history book since the book itself doesn't cover things in detail and sometimes the author fail to elaborate on some hist…

    • 0 replies
    • 646 views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    The new season of Sons of Anarchy just started and my oh my, it was great! For those that haven't seen the episode, I won't give things away. But, the show reminded me of the last of the Godfather movies where the family takes care of all family business. My love for Jax just keeps growing. He is one hot MF!

  7. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    note: By same type relationship I am referring to two tops or two bottoms in love with each other. I was at a dinner party this weekend and the subject of same type relationships came up. Some felt that they would be able to live happily in one while the other side did not feel it could work over all. The latter group felt that after a while the lack of sexual satisfaction would crumble the couples bond. Personally I think it would be hard to make this type of relationship work. I'm wondering what others think?

  8. Started by Lucky,

    Public nudity may be on the rise in San Francisco, but penises are not, as those who seem to want to flaunt it all are usually the ones we most want to cover up. At least that's how I see it in my gym locker room. But, the increasing willingness to bare all in SF has raised some concerns. It seems that the nude ones are not covering the seat upon which their bare derriere plops. Unsanitary, some say...me too. "Supervisor Scott Wiener introduced legislation Tuesday that would require nudists to put something under their bottoms if they take a seat in public and to cover up when they're in a restaurant.: Both the LA Times and the SF Chronicle website have discussed the …

  9. Started by ihpguy,

    What do you think? Is this genius? I'm not at all sure. You know the worst thing about going on vacation? Writing your out-of-office email message. It's always one of the last things on the to-do list along with buying mini-toothpaste, and it's definitely the least fun. Do you leave contact information? Do you overstate or undersell said contact information's emergency purposes? Do you point people to a poor, helpless co-worker in your absence who will probably resent you the entire time you're gone? These and many other questions (like, is saying where you're going TMI?) plague me the night before I'm headed out of town. Thankfully, Gizmodo has provided us neurotic…

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    AGs wants online ads for illegal activities gone Attorney General Michael Delaney and 46 other state attorneys general on Wednesday requested information about how the website Backpage.com attempts to remove advertising for sex trafficking, specifically advertisements that could involve minors. The website has been involved in several cases this year in New Hampshire, involving advertisements for items ranging from drugs to escort services. In a letter to the online classified site’s lawyers, the attorneys general say that Backpage.com claims it has strict policies to prevent illegal activity, but legal officials in numerous states, including New Hampshire, have found …

  11. Started by seattlebottom,

    As mentioned on another thread I will be in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area from 10.22.2011-10.26.2011. The primary purpose is to commemorate my 40th year of life. Having never been to the area I would really appreciate some insight from those with knowledge of the city. Are there any haunts I shouldn't let pass? Bus tours I should take? Places I should skip? Any and all suggestions would be most helpful including the best place to stay. I will be arriving and leaving from Burbank.

  12. When people think about travel points, the first programs that come to mind are usually airline mile accounts. However, the number, variety and value of great hotel points programs have grown exponentially over the past few years, and consumers are starting to take notice. Thanks to their versatility, flexibility and elite perks, hotel points are some of the hottest commodities in travel points. The bottom line is: Hotel points matter--even if it's free airline tickets you're after. Here are a few of the reasons why, and what you should be thinking about as you get started with them. Higher Value: Unlike airline miles, which usually amount to a value of about 1-2 cents …

  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love KYTop, but also like KY's new commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0lZuB1DyhM

  14. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    He reads a poem and he is so sexy

    • 0 replies
    • 545 views
  15. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    I was a little surprised to hear that 9-11 hero Mark Bingham was gay. Its the first I've heard of it. For me this news amplifies the importance of his role during that tragic day. Here is a heartbreaking clip of his Mother remembering her son. http://news.yahoo.com/unexpected-legacy-left-by-hero-of-flight-93.html

  16. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Gotta love Piers Morgan calling Rick Santorum a "bigot" to his face. http://jezebel.com/5836959/watch-piers-morgan-call-rick-santorum-out-on-his-bigotry

  17. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Girl meets a guy online and agrees to go out on a date with him. At the start of the date he asks her to drive him to a betting parlor for dinner. She stays in the car. Five minutes later he runs out of the shop with a large knife in one hand and a bag of cash in the other, jumps in the car and screams "Drive! Drive!" Can you imagine? http://www.news.com.au/world/facebook-date-used-me-as-a-getaway-drive-says-leah-gibbs/story-e6frfkyi-1226128623681

    • 3 replies
    • 997 views
  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Still trying to decide about my next vacation. As of now, my first choice to Thailand. One of the major issues is the length of the flight. (I live in Phoenix)..My fat ass doesn't want to even think about that long of a flight in a "basic" economy seat. I am checked into premium economy on Eva Air. I was wondering what other carriers offer premium economy and if anyone has any recommendations? I have found that it is much cheaper to book the flight out of LAX instead of Phoenix. I can get a cheap flight on Southwest from Phx to LAX. As of yesterday, Premium Economy on Eva from LAX to BKK was running around 1600$....Thanks for any suggestions/recommendations.

  19. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    What has happened to President Obama and where is he? I believed this man, with his passion and his determination to change Washington - has everyone forgotten "Yes, we can!" and the powerful effect it had on voters? Yet, it is a different figure I now see in the White House. Let’s accept that he took over the presidency during arguably the worst crisis facing any President since Roosevelt and make the necessary allowances for that. For two years he enjoyed absolute majorities in both Houses of Congress. And what did he and his bickering party do? Not much that I can make out. They rushed through important bills only after the mid-term elections showed that the Democ…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    We have a new record!! I don't know if anybody has noticed it. Go MER~~~

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  21. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    "Straight home from work sweet cheeks~~" This ad really reminds of me someone .... lol.. So if someone (eh hem) acts like the "mom" in the clip then do you think the guy will feel trapped and suffocated? A friend of mine told me that and wondering what other people will think about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4mcuuXY66A

    • 0 replies
    • 505 views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    Why is IDisk SOOOO much slower than Dropbox? I have been using Dropbox for a while and love it. I rarely leave an Apple product but Dropbox seems far superior IMHO. Anyone else tried both? What do you think?

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    Bachmann Definition - Bachmann is the discharge of spermicide and cum that leaks out when a woman takes out her diaphragm.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Perhaps rather appropriately for The Beer Bar, two questions about booze. I have had an unopened bottle of Campari in my wine cooler for 10 years. Does anyone know if this is still drinkable? In Thailand's hot and humid climate, wines and some similar drinks like port and sherry will go

  25. Guest JamesIvory
    Started by Guest JamesIvory,

    I had seen a few episodes of this show but never the lot. Recently Hulu began running the entire series so I decided to watch from season 1 episode 1. I am really impressed with the head first attitude the writers took and the passion the actors put into their characters. Well I kind of have fallen for the character Sid. He kind of reminds me of my youth. Mike Bailey is the actor who plays the part and I found this fan interview on youtube so decided to post it.

    • 3 replies
    • 851 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.