Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    The bf waited in line for hours at Macy's to get me this poster of Marky Mark, and a signed pair of briefs. He got to shake Marky's hand- the very hand that held his dick and probably got cummed on many times. The poster now hangs in my bathroom, where I see it every day, and never tire of looking at it. So it was a good gift, eh? Like many of you, as a boy I loved looking at the Sears catalog pictures of men in their underwear. They never had bulges though. It took Calvin Klein to restore male virility to advertising. Even as time passes, and it does even for Mark Wahlberg, there are always new men willing to pose in their skivvies for us. For that we are gratef…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I've started reading The Help and I think it's a great book. I rarely read non-fictions these days but a movie based on the novel is in theaters so I decided to check the book out. I think I will head out to see the movie this weekend. I hope it's as good as the book. Has anybody seen it yet?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by Lucky,

    It's about straight women, but we can imagine it being about men, can't we? SEVEN DAYS IN RIO By Francis Levy Two Dollar Radio, paper, $16. Levy’s first novel, “Erotomania: A Romance” (2008), drew critical comparisons to Charles Bukowski, Henry Miller and D. H. Lawrence, with one critic praising his attention to “the mechanics and energy and animal filth of rumpy-­pumpy, bringing to his sex scenes all the humor they need.” These traits are on full display in his second novel, a ribald chronicle of the 60-­something Manhattan accountant Kenny Cantor, who’s come to Rio de Janeiro as a sex tourist. Cantor is obsessed with rumpy-­pumpy, yes; but he has exacting standards.…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    Every Sunday I like to look at the NY Times wedding announcements to see who the cutest guy is. What do you think of today's choices? All in fun, right? The Asian: The Caucasian: The Gay Guys:

    • 2 replies
    • 861 views
  5. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    What do you guys think? Which branch of the service has the most tops?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This month alone there have been reports of two incidents of peeing on aircraft - and not in the loos. Teenage skier Robert "Sandy" Vietze was dismissed from the U.S. Ski Team's development squad after reportedly getting drunk and urinating in the cabin of a JetBlue flight from Portland to New York. This week a French actor got in on the act. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20519658,00.html There was a thread on gaythailand in early 2009 about low-cost European airline Ryannair's suggestion that it would soon add yet another to the long list of additional fees passengers have to pay. It was planning to charge £1 for use of the loo. Well, GB, you h…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by Lucky,

    I typically don't like movies like this, so my question is for those who have seen it: is it worth going to see just to drool over the body of the lead actor, Jason Momoa? About Jason Momoa

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    And many years to come! http://www.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/miscellaneous/happy-birthday-gifts_1440x900_37957.htm

    • 2 replies
    • 884 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    some of these are hilarious

    • 1 reply
    • 797 views
  10. Started by Lucky,

    In a startling example of how China discards its athletes, a former gymnast Champion has been found panhandling and performing street stunts to keep himself alive. More to the story: http://www.whatsonningbo.com/news-4000-ex-world-champ-zhang-shangwu-found-performing-gymnastic-stunts-for-money.html (If you are interested in sending me to China to help this young athlete, send checks to me!) In an unrelated matter: Hard times have caused handsome Christopher Alonzo, 26, to rob banks. We can't help him out now, but hadn't he heard of escorting?

  11. Started by Bob,

    Two Mass Graves I'm not one to normally paste a news clipping but this one caught my eye. The link is to a ThaiVisa story about an article in the Nation. Having followed most of the news stories of the events of the protests, etc., I don't recall seeing any claims by the Redshirts that there were a lot of "missing" people. And, if one believes the Abbot in the story - that two men brought in all the bodies - that stinks to high heaven. If it actually turns out that these are redshirt corpses, somebody ought to hang for this. [Edit: I've tried to find this story in the online edition of the Nation but, so far, I can't. That puzzles me a bit given I wou…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Strange banter between a silly host and a restrained republican. Piers said that he read the book but I doubt it.

    • 2 replies
    • 736 views
  13. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Don't’ya just love it? A guy and a girl in Hong Kong just wanted to have a bit of quick fun. Sadly for them, someone – believed to be the guy – took a few naughty pics on his phone and downloaded them on to a computer. Oh! Stupid, stupid man! Surely he must have been aware that Hong Kong was rocked by a major scandal only a few years back. Then, a galaxy of pics of local pop idol Edison Chan, all taken by himself and showing him cavorting with various starlets in states of undress with their mouths around his pleasant-looking but otherwise unremarkable appendage, appeared in dozens of Hong Kong publications. In his case, a repairman working on silly Edison’s laptop h…

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    NPR lists the top 100 Science fiction / Fantasy books. I love the list and have read a great deal of them. I really want to read the George R.R. Martin books. As a child, I was in love with the Hobbit and anything Tolkien. Animal Farm and 1984 were high school requirements as were a few others. Some I read in college but most just for pleasure. I am glad The Handmaid's Tale made the list. What is your favorite on this list? http://www.npr.org/2011/08/11/139085843/your-picks-top-100-science-fiction-fantasy-books?ps=cprs

  15. Started by TampaYankee,

    Shep Smith Says London Is Looking For A 'Top C--k' Sheppard Smith has a slip of the tongue so to speak, of the Freudian Kind? See Video at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/16/shep-smith-london-top-cock_n_928010.html (I wonder if it was really a slip.)

    • 2 replies
    • 787 views
  16. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I think Ambassador Locke is cute and he is very popular in China for what he did. I'm glad that Chinese are opening up to new ideas. It's a good sign. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/08/17/139720794/ambassador-locke-picks-up-his-own-coffee-gains-hero-status-among-chinese?ft=1&f=1057

    • 0 replies
    • 546 views
  17. Started by TampaYankee,

    15 Dangerous Cities for Driving By Colleen Kane | CNBC – Thu, Aug 4, 2011 7:06 PM EDT There are many ways one could gauge the danger of driving in a particular city, but this list uses the cities with the greatest number of vehicular deaths as a barometer of the danger level. U.S. cities with a population of 150,000 or more were up for consideration, using the most recent motor vehicle crash data available from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s Fatality Analysis Reporting System and General Estimates System. One particular region of the country, the South, is overrepresented, and within that region one state in particular sticks out like a panhandl…

  18. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    In some of the porns I used to watch, people would cum but wouldn't make a sound. It seemed so odd at the time. SO my question is this.... When you have sex, do you tend to make a lot of sound or hardly none at all? p.s. I remember one person I was with was SO loud that I swore hotel security was gonna come to the door and say the entire hotel could hear us.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    I watch The Daily show, Cobert Report and Bill Maher every time I can. I think they are so funny and I laugh sometimes out loud so much that people in the next room walk in to see what is going on. They are all very "liberal" and I have not seen comedians that have talk shows that are funny from the "conservative" side. Are there any?

  20. Started by TampaYankee,

    10 Car Design Duds Innovative or ill-advised? You be the judge. Here are 10 cars that just never quite caught on. http://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-auto-design-duds.html?page=1 This article is so graphics intensive that it is best to view the original article at the link. I had forgotten about some of these and never knew of a few.

  21. I have tried for a few years to find a place in Brazil for long term. It is getting even harder so I am going to rev up my efforts. I'm asking for help, advice, websites, friends, contacts, bribes, etc. Anything to find a very good but slightly reasonable place in Rio, Sao Paulo or Porto Alegre. I like Barra, Ipanema, Leblon in Rio. I like to be close to LaGoa in Sao Paulo. I'd love to be downtown for Porto Alegre. Not to picky if the place is fabulous! I need help. Please donate to the cause. For the person that finds the pad, lots of bear hugs and sloppy kisses (not required). Plus, I travel a lot and would happy surrender my place to you for 2 weeks! So,…

  22. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    He sure is the lightest 1/2 Nigerian I have ever seen! and has blonde hair! and his English for growing up in the U.S. is a little "rough" but maybe I am just a "doubting Thomas"!! :-) Interested in older man, because I want a man that I can get to learn something about life from someone who is like a father and a lover to me, someone who would be willing to listen, someone who is ready to receive is committed to me. Username frank2016 City California Area California Country USA Search radius City Language English Stats 28.196cm.45kg - 6'5".99lbs Body & Ethnics Average & Caucasian Hair Short & Blonde Body Hair Smooth, No beard Eyes Bro…

  23. When life gives me lemons, I ask for a Corona.

  24. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    SO I have a question. I pulled the trigger and just ordered a new iPad today (nope..never had one before). The only thing I have from Apple is my video iPod which I use constantly. So my new iPad is supposed to be here relatively quick which leads me to this question, setting aside ANGRY BIRDS and GRINDR (both of which I plan to get immediately), what other apps would you suggest I check out for the iPad? gcursor

  25. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I tend to cruise Adam4adam when I am bored. They still offer massage and escort ads on the site. Lately, it seems like more of the guys spend the money (small as it might be) to place the "pro" ad, but then don't answer your messages. A4A has the feature where you can track message you send and can see when they have been read. The other day, a new ad appeared for a local 23 yr old latino who was offering massages. The ad was very non-descript and the only pic was a fairly blurry torso. I messaged him, saying that I was interested but he would probably get more business if his ad was a little more indepth of what he was offering and if he had more/better pics. He respond…

    • 1 reply
    • 649 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.