thaiophilus

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,710 profile views

thaiophilus's Achievements

1. I've always thought of it more as a "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" kind of place. And still those voices are calling from far away Wake me up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say Welcome to the bars of Boyztown Pattaya Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face Plenty of room in the bars of Boyztown Pattaya Any time of year (Any time of year) You can find it here ... Last thing I remember I was running for the door I had to find the passage back to the place I was before "Relax," said the night man "We are programmed to receive You can check-out any time you like But you can never leave!"
  2. I wonder how many people could name the musical it's from, or who wrote it? (If it comes to that, I wonder how many people even know it's from a musical )
  3. Or you could just learn four words: "left" (ซ้าย "sai") "right" (ขวา "khwa") "straight ahead" (ตรงไป "trong pai")
  4. I hope you mean B1,500 🙂
  5. What is this "gun" of which you speak? Hint: not everybody in this forum is from the USA. (If someone started screaming at my door I wouldn't open it at all.)
  6. but soon: https://bangkoksnowremoval.com/shop/
  7. Not to mention that there must be some "persons of influence" who have a stake in those businesses.
  8. To answer the implied question in the title, one word will do: Irrelevant.
  9. So it is, but the post immediately above yours, to which I thought you were replying, was about "Asia's countries ranked".
  10. In someone else's? A Buddhist would probably say "which one?"
  11. It was there when I visited in 2009. But I believe this well-polished statue has been moved from its castle location:
  12. You might be surprised. "The Horse in Motion" dates from 1878. OK, it's only 11 frames long and needed 11 cameras to shoot it. The first film shot on a single camera was made in 1888 and lasted 2.11 seconds.