brall3

Pattaya Massages

I tip extra if the guy makes a real effort and doesn't just go through the motions. Even more is given if he does something special which I didn't ask for - rimming, for example.

The guy at Narcissus did all of the above but went even further - he made me feel as though he was making love to me. Now, that's special!

and for creating such a nice illusion they deserve being compensated accordingly. We know they are not in love with us but they still may like us and that's our achievement.

Thanks to everyone for their "informative" comments. Z909 your list was great and right on the mark. Thanks to all of you, several massage places and guys now have more money in their pockets, and I am having a great time.

what about a little report ?

Unfortunately I do not have much to add. I went to most of the places the posters mentioned, except to the J. beach area. Excluding Narcissus and Royal House, the guys at the other places were too young and far to effeminate for my taste.

Neither Narcissus nor Royal House have massage rooms with showers in them. Therefore I offed a guy from both places. The manager at Royal House is a super nice guy and speaks English quite well. The off price was 400B and short time tip was 1500B at both places.

Neither Narcissus nor Royal House have massage rooms with showers in them. Therefore I offed a guy from both places. The manager at Royal House is a super nice guy and speaks English quite well. The off price was 400B and short time tip was 1500B at both places.

if you still there try Magnolia as well, better appointed that those two.

you probably missed whole Boyztown massage offer - in none of the three places there's danger of seeing too young or too effeminate.

I'm curious why not having shower in the room bothers you - security, cleanliness or you just like gymnastics in the shower with the boy and are not keen of doing it in semi-public space?

Anyways with Royal House and Narcissus you picked up very well, always hunks at Royal, always fun at Narcissus

Brall3 wrote:

Neither Narcissus nor Royal House have massage rooms with showers in them. Therefore I offed a guy from both places.

I was at the Royal House in July and their deluxe room on the top floor has an in room shower - a very big one - room for me and the 3 masseurs - and there was even room for extra guys if the need should arise :p

1moRussian wrote:

BoyzBoyzBoyz advertises during their shower show "And now we have rooms upstairs, where you can take shower with a boy" :)

I can confirm this - in July I was offered this option to take an off upstairs - very convenient :good:

Have you used this option at BBB?

I went to my Jomtien guesthouse all 3 times from BBB in July as well. And funny thing - all 3 times at the same motorbike - the 2nd guy happened to be friends with the 1st one, so he borrowed 1st guy's motorbike.

Pity I should have left Pattaya/Thailand - BBB could have me occupied more nights :)

I have not yet used this option yet at BBB - but I think that they have an arrangement with The Ambiance to take a room upstairs.  I believe this because when I offed 2 guys from FunnyBoys they said to me, "we have short time room upstairs - do you want to use it?"  I replied, Yes, because it was convenient - so we walked out of FunnyBoys and the 2 guys brought me immediately into The Ambiance without having to check in or check IDs - it was very interesting and they told me that they do the same for BBB, as it is an extra way for The Ambiance to earn extra money and for the go-go boys to get back to their bar quickly for a possible next off.

BoyzBoyzBoyz advertises during their shower show "And now we have rooms upstairs, where you can take shower with a boy" :)

That the good news ! One more point for the bar I consider the best in LOS.

Although for me pretty academic as I like to stay in LE Cafe Royale, whole 20 seconds walk from  that bar

, "we have short time room upstairs - do you want to use it?"  I replied, Yes, because it was convenient - so we walked out of FunnyBoys and the 2 guys brought me immediately into The Ambiance

do you remember how much they are charging for short time room?

oh Vinapu,

After the completion of my long trip report - I forgot many of the minor details.

If my memory still serves me, I believe that the cost for the short time room at The Ambiance that FunnyBoys quoted me was 600 baht.  However, it could have been 400, but I think it was 600 - we were 3 people - me and the 2 guys....After 2 hours in the room - the deed was done  :p:crazysmile:

Bkkjf....wrote:

"but I think that they have an arrangement with The Ambiance to take a room upstairs."

I think this is correct. When I took a guy back to my room at the Ambiance last month, we ran into one of the waiters from Boyzboyzboyz in the corridor. He was with a girl who had offed him and they were using the room next to mine.