firecat69

Hot and Rain in Pattaya

Anyways this flight was on EVA through Taipei and EVA really puts American Carriers to shame as well ANA, Lufthansa , BA, Thai etc.

could you expand on that a bit? I'll fly business class to West Coast US at the end of next month through Tokyo, 3 legs on ANA, one on UA. Considered EVA as well, but took UA ticket as it was cheaper (UA ticket with 3 legs operated by ANA in code share).

Welcome back in Thailand :-)

Hi Firecat.

Welcome back. Sorry that we apparently just missed each other as I am already home.

Cute guy for your first day...one of many In your future, I am sure. Looking forward to following your exploits and all the great photos to come.

.... .Usually my flights arrive close to midnite so close to noon was quite different.... .

(That pic, what a cutey!)

Another reason why I like Eva from the west coast, the schedule. Arrivals and departures around noon in Bkk. No early morning Delta or United departures which was a terrible way in to end my holidays in the past. BTW, all Eva flights booked from BKK to the west coast are substantially cheaper. For example, rt bkk to SFO, business, 3500usd; SFO to bkk, 4700usd. The 4700 Eva price is still hundreds of dollars cheaper than united or delta. You can pay a little more and have a six month or a year layover for your return leg.

There are so many reasons other then the ones Up2U! listed.

1. I don't drink wine but people who do tell me the wine list is better.

2. The seating is 1-2-1 instead of 2-3-2 on UA which is a JOKE.

3. FA"s are young and helpful (unfortunately no males but always smiling instead of grumpy grandmothers on American Carriers.

4. Food is similar except IMHO the appetizers are better.

5. You can pre-order your meal from a big selection.

6. Lounge in SFO is small but in Taipei the Lounge i.e

. enormous with great food selections including 6 flavors of ice cream. The wifi is super speed unlike the joke speeds you get in DL or UA lounges.

7. Going to BKK, it is really nice to have that 2nd flight only 3 hours but of course the revers is true but we are not as excited to get home usually.

8. The transfer in Taipei much faster then in Tokyo.

And on and on!

So yesterday my Motorcycle Taxi Boy wanted to come after midnite when he finishes.. Usually ok for me but I wanted to sleep so he suggested 10am this morning. I said ok.

He showed up right on time. He was always a skinny boy but maybe a little skinnier. When I called him baby crying in background so possibly a married boy. Not sure, he does not like to kiss usually a sign of a straight boy but not always.

At any rate he loves to get pounded and since I like that he continues to get invited when I am here.

Need to head to bank and see how close I get to 36 for my $US and have lunch. Probably will rain this afternoon so want to get it done.

I can tell boys are desperate from messages on all social media sites.

post-243-0-85784700-1442290657_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-53071400-1442290675_thumb.jpg

So went next door to bank thinking I would get almost 36 to my $US .

But I forgot Thai Banks are crooked and never offer the true rate. So I got 35.56 which is the best I have gotten in years so probably should not complain. Real rate is 35.98.

I could be Canadian and only get 27 . Sorry Vinapu , must be all those Canadians living above their means.hehe

Banking business must also be suffering since I saw 2 Bank Branches closed and replace by bare walls selling luggage.

Things are definitely slow when there is 1 person at McDonalds and 0 at Burger King at lunch time in the biggest Mall in Pattaya.

Clouds are moving in again so will be interesting if my 9pm appointment shows.

Below are his photos on Romeo.

post-243-0-97016200-1442310018_thumb.png

post-243-0-84300600-1442310044_thumb.png

Great to see that you're back in Pattaya and having fun, Firecat! :)

Regarding the USD, I was a bit disappointed when I got "only" 35.87 for an incoming wire transfer yesterday. SuperRich here in Bangkok quote 35.85 for cash today. Last week both looked like 36+. But yes, it's still great compared to what the Canadians and Aussies get nowadays...

So my 9pm appointment contacts me at 730 and says he has friends no have money.

He wants to know if I want 2 or 3. Never happened to me before . I ask sometimes and it happens rarely but no boy has ever offered to bring friends.

Sign of the times. No customers . You guys better get on airplanes!!

Regarding the USD, I was a bit disappointed when I got "only" 35.87 for an incoming wire transfer yesterday. SuperRich here in Bangkok quote 35.85 for cash today. Last week both looked like 36+. But yes, it's still great compared to what the Canadians and Aussies get nowadays...

The GB Pound is almost 10% better than it was on my last trip in May/June we had a little blip because of our General Election (I think) but now it's a at a very nice 55.5 THB to the Pound.

Boy showed up on time. Excellent kisser and sucker but not good as a Bottom. Sometimes 2 out of 3 is enough.

This morning rain wind etc. Looks to be a really bad day and just stay in. Hopefully later on there will be a break and I can find a boy to come over.

Hi Firecat

I went jogging on Beach Road at 7.00 am. Blowing a hell of a gale and the path was covered in debris. I steered clear of the trees as didnt want a coconut on my head !.

Im going on GR after breakfast to see who is available. It definitely doesnt look like a beach day so an hour or so cuddled up in bed with a cutie is on the agenda.

Hello Firecat,

I am enjoying your new trip updates and I am full of envy....

You wrote, "He wants to know if I want 2 or 3. Never happened to me before . I ask sometimes and it happens rarely but no boy has ever offered to bring friends."

and then later on you wrote, "Excellent kisser and sucker but not good as a Bottom. Sometimes 2 out of 3 is enough."

had you accepted his offer to bring his 2 friends - you could have increased your probability of having 3 out of 3 - excellent kissers, suckers, and perhaps 1 or 2 of the 3 as good bottoms......

keep enjoying and reporting,

M.

I snuck out around noon and went to store and after I got back the heavens opened up with a pretty good storm.

Normal in Pattaya I see roads are flooded, which is ok with me because delayed jet lag has set in and I have no interest in boys , instead a good nights sleep.

That plus I ate something that did not agree with me so you may get nothing from me for 24 hours.

I have to watch the idiot Republican Debate in the morning and see my hero Donald J Trump (haha).

Just looked outside at 930pm Rain has stopped but Beach Rd and Pattaya 2 Rd have at least 6 inches of water everywhere. Traffic is moving slowly but you have to walk through 6-10 inches of water to get to baht bus and same when you get off.

Reason Sept. can suck .. Looks like at least 2 more days of this and then maybe a break.

So went next door to bank thinking I would get almost 36 to my $US .But I forgot Thai Banks are crooked and never offer the true rate. So I got 35.56 which is the best I have gotten in years so probably should not complain. Real rate is 35.98.

Hey firecat. If you see a TT money changing shop, that is usually where to get the best rate. There are several on second Road by boys town, each across the street from each other, as well as others scattered about. They have a yellow sign with two capital T superimposed .

I got 35.89 when I was in town last week. ( US $100 bills).

Good to see your updates. I have been home for just a couple days and miss the fun (and BF) immensely.

how much information do you guys put on your GR? i'm still hesitant about adding a photo,  not out yet

I do not use gay Romeo much and do not have a photo on my public profile. I did upload several pictures to use when sending messages to prospects. Some photos are just of me and others are of me and BF, depending on the circumstances we are looking for.