vinapu

December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip

Hi Vinapu

Thanks for the great trip report. As always you make the most of every minute of your stay. It was great to meet up with you. Although we didn't have much time, we squeezed in a lot of conversation and a show. Happy you could meet a few of my friends.

Happy New Year and safe travel on your next trip. I look forward to seeing you again in Thailand.

Hi Vinapu,

Thanks for your excellent trip report.  10 days fully actioned packed.

I hope to get back to LOS in 2016 - I will make it one of my goals...

by the way, on bruce_nyc's new web page he is running a contest for best trip reports.  I voted for you.  I also voted for RUSH, since the memory of his trip reports should live on in infamy....

happy new year Vinapu,

M.

Hey vinapu.

Back to the excellent report, we have very different styles and activities when in Thailand but I do truly enjoy reading about your adventures.  It was great you were able to meet so many forum members and take interesting trip to the outskirts.  Well done. 

Any clue when your next Thailand visit will occur?

Thank you, unfortunately at this moment I have no idea  when I will go there, Just 1 hr ago I come home from trip to Africa and after 17 hrs in the silver tube my only thought is how to get decent sleep 

Happy New Year Vinapu .

My  New Years wish for you is that your next trip is 14 days or longer and you spend more then 28% of your time in Pattaya.

Rent that speedboat to the deserted island and I will surely get my wish!

Thank you, as long as BoyZBoyZBoyZ and ABomb will be keeping their current standards I can imagine even 100% of say, 7 day trip to be spend in Pattaya but still my heart is parked firmly somewhere in Bangkok 

Boy still on stage, mamasan standing  right beside me , bring him over and litany  starts , how are you? where you are from? do you want a drink? you want go with me? Yes, I want long time till breakfast ? Yes / yes. Yes , yes ! / , how much you want? 5000, noooou, 3000 ? 3500? I pay 3000, OK, finish drink , change shirt and we are on the soi. Are you hungry, just a bit , I buy something at Family Mart, lets go I will buy you something.

It was some cheap sandwich , strange contrast with 5000 demand just few minutes ago.

From there things are going uphill. Second night in row I’m in paradise , is Pattaya becoming new Bangkok for me? Lottery won already and 500 baht bonus visibly needs to be paid before we even open can of beer.

I always praise BBB bar as best in Thailand and now have feeling that bar’s Guardian Angel sent his best as a ‘thank you ‘ token . Great end of day 8, Win Win situation / boy’s name is Win /

Hi Vinapu,

The #41 Win from BBB, is he a top, bottom, or both ?

Does anyone know if the 3000 THB is the regular rate for offing him long time ?

Thanks.

Hi Vinapu,

The #41 Win from BBB, is he a top, bottom, or both ?

Does anyone know if the 3000 THB is the regular rate for offing him long time ?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Tom.

It looks both me and 1moRussian did good job spreading  Win's fame with our posts in this thread.

As for top/bottom question I leave it unanswered , if you read my posts you noticed I leave out under-the-sheets graphics for both principal and practical reason. 

Principal because I like to have some part of my Thailand's joys left just to myself and my companion. Not that is anything wrong with your question   or with those who prefer to be more graphic, it's just me.

Practical reason is that in real life lines are kind of blurred for many boys. Strict tops are becoming less sure if they get to know their clients better either giving up a bit to their charms or tips promised. Total bottoms are getting horny and change their minds too. True professional have their preferences  but often will do what customer wants.

So my advice is simple - make sure you like the boy and discuss with him  your preferences if that's important to you.

Or do what I do-make sure you like boy , take him home and see what happens. You may have more fun than you expect. I only discuss tip and length of time before we walk out. Surprisingly perhaps very rarely boy is asking what we will be doing as well so likely  they too like to see what happens.

As for tip, old Pattaya hands are claiming long time in Pattaya is 1500-2000 which I can confirm, did not have any problem securing one from Toy Boys for 2000 in Dec 2014. At end gave him  a bit more but it was my idea just because, boy was happy with agreed sum.

Transcript of my conversation with Win is accurate, but by speed of going down from 5000 to 3000 clearly he was just trying his luck. Nothing stops you from offering even less , I think 2500 is generous for Pattaya but BoyzBoyzBoyz personnel may be more demanding than   boys from other bars. Truth is I ruin market for others because I don't use "Pattaya discount" and tip the same in BKK and PTY.

If you like me prefer long time good news about Win is that he was not in rush to leave in the morning so he has proper understanding what long time means

Thanks Vinapu for the honest response :-)

I am someone who is considered a virgin and very new to these scenes.  I have never offed a boy before so I am kind of nervous of what to do next.  Is boy passionate and not afraid of kissing or caressing ?  Any other similar boys you would recommend in Pattaya ?

If I want to find this type of boy in bkk, where should I go to (massage house or gogo bar, with names if possible) ? I am totally turned off with ladyboys or skinny fem guys.

Just read Vinapu's reports - he is not skinny fem boys fan either ;)

No need to be nervous, boys saw it all, so they know what to do next and the one you choose will take care about you (it's Thailand and they are famous in taking care).

In 2012 was told 3000 in 2 separate bars, so I paid 3000 in 2012 and 2013. After reading the forum, paid 2500 in summer 2015 - no complaints (BoyzBoyzBoyz and ToyBoys) and in December 2015 it was 4000 for this #41. That's about Pattaya.

.... new to these scenes.  I have never offed a boy before so I am kind of nervous of what to do next.  Is boy passionate and not afraid of kissing or caressing ?  Any other similar boys you would recommend in Pattaya ?

If I want to find this type of boy in bkk, where should I go to (massage house or gogo bar, with names if possible) ? I am totally turned off with ladyboys or skinny fem guys.

That's good news,  it means best things are ahead.

Being nervous is understandable but keep in mind whole scene in BKK and PTY is well attuned to people like you . Any bar and massage place you go to has captain or mamasan who heard it all and you can ask him which boy does what, no need to be shy , he heard it all before and in his younger years most likely participated.

If you are looking  for boys not afraid of kissing or caressing any named in the thread above would do big time - as you may be noticed I'm offing long time and believe me , we don't spent all those hours knitting. Win certainly will not disappoint you.

But you must make your own choice -recommendations are great but they are not fool proof, one man's treasure is another one's rubbish. 

Visit XBoys Pattya for real fuck show to give you vibe of the place. Since you  are not into twinks, Boyztown is your hunting ground-BoyzBoyzBoyz, Funny Boys, Toy Boys and ABomb. If you are looking for top all four are good, if you looking for bottom I'd start at Toy Boys.

Before you visit bar take massage in one of Boystown shops, even if you will not get lucky it gives you proper introduction since your masseur  most certainly will be naked.

When picking up masseur or boy in the bar make sure you have eye contact with boy or even better that he smiles at you. 

This ensures at least some degree of chemistry, no use of most beautiful boy who don't even want to look at you.

In Bangkok if you are looking for top I'd start with one of massage places in soi Twilight- you can have a drink across the soi while ogling boys parked outside to find one you may fancy or if you want big boys go straight to Tawan.

If you looking for bottom any bar in soi Twilight would do with possible exception of Dreamboys  due to their predatory pricing not suitable for newbies.

Or make trek to soi 23 , find Banana Club. Owner there , Kevin will find you boy with your specifications. If he  will fix you with Tao you will get superb, no rush massage by 100% gay boy who will introduce you to the rest of flesh pleasures.

After all is set and done, don't forget to report here how did you do.

They are a great location naturally as in the middle of BT. For the first time visitor you are in the middle of the GoGo Bars, Beer Bars and some Massage Parlors. 

Depends on you if you like living in a Fish Bowl or if it even bothers you. Many years ago on my first trip I stayed in Ambience and it was fine but subsequently I decided I did not like everyone knowing who I was taking to my room etc. (just me)

I have friends who have stayed in those Hotels recently and I think Ambience might be the better choice because of upkeep etc but others may feel different.

But definitely a good choice for your first visit.

Guest anonone

Agree with firecat.  For a first visit, Ambiance would be a great choice.  In addition to the obvious location benefit, they are well run, 24 hour front desk, collect and keep ID card from your new friends to ensure no problems, etc.  At times, it can feel a bit "fish bowl", but for a new visitor, that is not always a bad thing.

Hi Vinapu ( or everyone in this forum)

About the hotel, I know you have stayed both at Le Café Royal and the Ambience.  What is your opinion about them ?

I always stay at Le Cafe when in PTY, obviously I like it since I'm returning every time. I like being at the center of the goings although it also means whole soi knows who are going in with as noted above, but really who cares. They also collect visitors ID. 

I did not have any problems with upkeep or noise at Le Cafe, simply chose them over Ambiance or Copa because they are cheaper.