Aux1010

Belated trip report

Hopefully it's the first of many reports.... :)

and we hope too, Thank you for your effort, I know how much time it takes to put some report together but reward is that all those cherished moments are coming back to us.

Return to Thailand soon ! Don't fall in love in Thailand before you become seasoned renter of it - you too young for a broken heart!

Loved your report. Surprised you experienced unfriendly guards at VT6. I have spent 100's of nights there and never a problem although they do ask for boy to leave ID. Not sure why because I am quite sure they record nothing and just give the boy his ID when he hands them his visitor card.

Sex shows are limited in Pattaya but it sounds like you missed ToyBoys etc which although no shows almost always have plenty of boys and customers depending on time you arrive.

Agree completely about Eros!

Thanks for taking the time.

Loved your report. Surprised you experienced unfriendly guards at VT6. I have spent 100's of nights there and never a problem although they do ask for boy to leave ID. Not sure why because I am quite sure they record nothing and just give the boy his ID when he hands them his visitor card.

Sex shows are limited in Pattaya but it sounds like you missed ToyBoys etc which although no shows almost always have plenty of boys and customers depending on time you arrive.

Agree completely about Eros!

Thanks for taking the time.

Thanks firecat. Just to clarify, it was only that one Guard at VT6 who seemed to have an issue, the rest of them were friendly and didn't even bother taking ID when I told them not to worry about it.

Thanks firecat. Just to clarify, it was only that one Guard at VT6 who seemed to have an issue, the rest of them were friendly and didn't even bother taking ID when I told them not to worry about it.

Excellent report!

I have stayed at VT6 and no issues. But, I don't mind them taking ID cards there or at hotels.  It is for my own safety.  I know often a PITA but it is OK with me.  Most places in Thailand do not do this that I have stayed at. But, every place I visit in Brazil requires this and security will make sure they have this before someone goes to your room.

Really enjoyed reading your report Aux1010 - very honest personal touches - noted that you are a Kiwi !!! just get ready to hand over that Bledisloe Cup next year!!! and the best walks in the world are in NZ - great memories of the Routeburn Greenstone and Kepler tracks

Thanks Musgrave. Haha, if you can take the Bledisloe Cup you're welcome to it; must be about time anyways, since you haven't won it in what....thirteen years :). Either way, at least we've got the Rugby World Cup tucked away for another four years.

Yup, we're lucky to have some amazing spaces here, something I was reminded of when returning from my trip!

Cheers

Guest Promsak

Thanks AUX1010 for an excellent report.

I would point out that the checking of ID cards protects you from problems -- underage etc. But more important, it protects other tenants. Some boys have been known to prowl corridors after leaving the client (I've seen printouts from security cameras).

All of the boys know and accept this -- unless they've something to hide.

The security guard should ask politely and you should reply in a similar manner. He's doing his job.

I would point out that the checking of ID cards protects you from problems -- underage etc. But more important, it protects other tenants. Some boys have been known to prowl corridors after leaving the client (I've seen printouts from security cameras).

The security guard should ask politely and you should reply in a similar manner. He's doing his job.

Thanks for the reply Promsak, I agree with all the points you've made.

Again, just to clarify, in-case I came across as a bit militant in my first post...despite the first Guard I encountered getting my hackles-up, I was nothing but polite and friendly to all the Guards the entire time I was there (as I endeavour to be with anyone I interact with, no matter what the situation).

The first few times I brought a guy back (same guy every night), they'd look at us expectantly (I assume in regards to ID), but on those occasions I'd just say it's OK / my friend / no problems...if they'd asked further / specifically requested ID, I wouldn't have interfered, as it would have been more trouble than it was worth, but they didn't.

Merry Christmas from the ultimate Grinch (hence why I'm on the beers now, in anticipation of sleeping all day). :-)

Why would they have to do that. I frequently just have boys come form Gayromeo right to my room.  Sometimes they leave an ID and sometimes they do not.. At any rate there are no calls made , they just give a room #.

In addition if they wanted to they never have to see a guard. Just take a right before the elevators into the stairwell. Climb 1 fight and then take elevator any floor they wish.

Real security is nonexistent!

Why would they have to do that. I frequently just have boys come form Gayromeo right to my room.  Sometimes they leave an ID and sometimes they do not.. At any rate there are no calls made , they just give a room #.

In addition if they wanted to they never have to see a guard. Just take a right before the elevators into the stairwell. Climb 1 fight and then take elevator any floor they wish.

Real security is nonexistent!

Are you talking about VT6 (as in you can walk up the stairwell to the next floor)? If I'd know that I'd have been set lol, and if that's the case I'll also look at staying there again next trip (I know the boys providing ID isn't a major issue, there's just something about it that I don't like).

Are you talking about VT6 (as in you can walk up the stairwell to the next floor)? If I'd know that I'd have been set lol, and if that's the case I'll also look at staying there again next trip (I know the boys providing ID isn't a major issue, there's just something about it that I don't like).

Yes VT6  or you can go in the lower level of parking and take that elevator up and avoid the guards.  Frankly I see absolutely no reason to bother with either of these because the guards could care less anywhere in VT6.